Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is super dumb. I mean, it looks cool right up until someone tries to eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is super dumb. I mean, it looks cool right up until someone tries to eat it.

make it bigger so you can fold like, like a new york slice.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just like roll up the slices people

use your noodle when confronted with food puzzles didnt you guys play myst?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sneakyfrog posted:

just like roll up the slices people

use your noodle when confronted with food puzzles didnt you guys play myst?

Sorry only Phantasmagoria, and it didn't have sushi puzzles

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

Sorry only Phantasmagoria, and it didn't have sushi puzzles

I thought you were the sushi puzzle in that.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
This gets very bad, very quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47J-67Q23cM

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tequila, okay, not a big fan but I'm listening

G...green so...soda? Mountain dew and tequila? uhm.

... Margarita?! what the poo poo
you weren't loving kidding.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Redneck margaritas are gross but I've seen people drink em
The lifesaver mints and rum mojito is truly disturbing to think about

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Tashilicious posted:

Tequila, okay, not a big fan but I'm listening

G...green so...soda? Mountain dew and tequila? uhm.

... Margarita?! what the poo poo
you weren't loving kidding.

I'm a pretty big fan of diet mountain dew+gin, so I'd give it a try.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I'm a pretty big fan of diet mountain dew+gin, so I'd give it a try.

I am a fan of that too. I tried the diet dew and tequila and it just made me loving insanely hyper and grossly drunk. The afterburps taste exactly like used antifreeze smells.

If anyone mixed me a drink by shaking it with their bare hands I'd just pour that drink on their carpet. Where it would ferment forever because no one that makes a drink that sad can function enough to clean.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 16:52 on Dec 27, 2018

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

I actually gave in to my curiosity and had that before I left germany where it was always staring at me from the pizza case. It was pretty good, but not as good as I expected. Kind of reminded me of a more chocolatey open faced chocolate poptart.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

This is worse than most of the garbage we do with Bottom Shelf.

Now I kind of want to make it worse.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I am so serious when I say that I will unfollow the gently caress out you if I see you quoting that photo of the cockatoo covered in bun

That is not funny

That is not cute

It is animal abuse

BIRDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT BREAD

BIRDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A SANDWICH

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

I know it's hard to tell, but the Easy YouTube channel is a parody of the Tasty videos your mom posts on Facebook and Pinterest. They're supposed to be terrible.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I actually gave in to my curiosity and had that before I left germany where it was always staring at me from the pizza case. It was pretty good, but not as good as I expected. Kind of reminded me of a more chocolatey open faced chocolate poptart.

Must be a welcome change from your regular diet I guess.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

I am so serious when I say that I will unfollow the gently caress out you if I see you quoting that photo of the cockatoo covered in bun

That is not funny

That is not cute

It is animal abuse

chickencheese, tho

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Sanguinary Novel posted:

I know it's hard to tell, but the Easy YouTube channel is a parody of the Tasty videos your mom posts on Facebook and Pinterest. They're supposed to be terrible.

Doesn't change the fact that some of those cocktails are too close to normal lovely alcoholism to tell. Even the mojito is just a really involved version of the time I chugged mouthwash to feel alive.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sanguinary Novel posted:

I figured when the martini was just slopped back olives and gin, shaken by hand, called a Classic Martini

but its still awaste of food and liquor if he didn't drink it and thats a crime.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sanguinary Novel posted:

I guess people didn't get to the part where he makes a mojito out of tenderized breath mints and bloody mary out of condiment packets and ants-on-a-log

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The real crime from among the new Dr. Oetker pizzas is the potato chips and cream sauce one, which is frankly disgusting (and I generally like Dr. Oetker pizza)

But I like that the background of the chocolate "pizza" still suggests it should be served with a glass of red wine, lol

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Dr Oetker's Pizza: Don't pretend like you're going to be sober when you eat it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

That is not funny

That is not cute

It is animal abuse

Is this a quote?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Is this a quote?

Listen here, cumslut

(Yes)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Listen here, cumslut

(Yes)

Oh, the chocolate fountain thing. Okay. I was getting worried because I'm pretty sure they're the one who used to work in a zoo so if it turns out that birds can't eat bread I was gonna be bummed out because old people throwing bread crumbs to birds is a pretty well-known trope by now.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RareAcumen posted:

Oh, the chocolate fountain thing. Okay. I was getting worried because I'm pretty sure they're the one who used to work in a zoo so if it turns out that birds can't eat bread I was gonna be bummed out because old people throwing bread crumbs to birds is a pretty well-known trope by now.

this is also true, don't feed bread to birds.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tashilicious posted:

Oh no! What have I done:ohdear:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you inbread birds you bastard

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Tashilicious posted:

Bread's not poisonous or anything, mind, it's just like "Don't give kids soda". It's empty calories that should be replaced with actual food, like seeds and leaves and whatnot.

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

bloom posted:

...(an upsetting picture)...

So, when I was a kid, the nearest mall had a Woolworth's with a lunch counter, who had pretty good grilled cheese sandwiches and malts. I used to go there sometimes until I had the same nightmare two nights running: ordering a sandwich, taking a bite out of it, feeling a crunch, looking down and seeing that I'd been served a grilled-rat-and-cheese.

Thanks, bloom, for giving me 35-year-old-nightmare flashbacks.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I didn't realize I was going to cause people flashbacks I'm so sorry :ohdear:

Also I'm NOT going to post that scene from Demolition Man here.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights/status/1062423394115702784

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

darthbob88 posted:

Bread's not poisonous or anything, mind, it's just like "Don't give kids soda".

oh god

oh no

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The sparrows, magpies, and squirrels at work eat lots of bread from discarded hot dog buns amd such and they're ridiculously fat and also massively entitled assholes trying to steal your snacks.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I like the fat pigeons because you can literally walk through them on the sidewalk and pet them, they're the laziest fuckers.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Picnic Princess posted:

The sparrows, magpies, and squirrels at work eat lots of bread from discarded hot dog buns amd such and they're ridiculously fat and also massively entitled assholes trying to steal your snacks.

That rules. Oh to be a trashy city magpie.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

dionysian posted:

Hot dogs? Dumbass. Pizza? Dipshit. Cap'n Crunch? You absolute son of a bitch poo poo for brains idiot.

Hey now. :colbert:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Relevant Tangent posted:

I like the fat pigeons because you can literally walk through them on the sidewalk and pet them, they're the laziest fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Relevant Tangent posted:

Love to pet filth and pestilence made flesh