Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LesBeardly posted:

This isn't final but i made a long as gently caress bylaws document with all the rules:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12K02fqbsw_S1USevLEhT4V7pHw7oOkOyfmR39hZ1kE4/edit?usp=sharing

:drat:

I feel like I need to run that by a lawyer before I would agree to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

LesBeardly posted:

This isn't final but i made a long as gently caress bylaws document with all the rules:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12K02fqbsw_S1USevLEhT4V7pHw7oOkOyfmR39hZ1kE4/edit?usp=sharing

Holy poo poo

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

LesBeardly posted:

That boring of a Christmas?

Alfalfa fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Dec 26, 2018

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
What can i say, work was pretty slow the last couple months.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I mean if it's going to be a big money league

*looks at document*

this better big a loving big pot

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
15 pages and it isn't final?! lol

I mean I appreciate the effort but holy poo poo

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I could see that for a goon league because of how pedantic goons can be

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

It's good to have clearly set by-laws for a $ league. I've run a $ league for over a decade with by-laws almost unchanged from the start, and it has been relatively drama-free.

But, uh, 15 pages, that's gonna be a "no" for me dawg.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I don’t think the Constitution is as long as your bylaws are.

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
Point taken, I'll clean it up.

To get back to football talk, did anyone win any big money pots this year? My only win was a free league.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
loving week 17 finals. :argh: This sucks.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
My week 17 final is at least two weeks long and I'm up 40 and all my players still have something to play for so I SHOULD be good but we'll see

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

shirts and skins posted:

loving week 17 finals. :argh: This sucks.

Yeah, this is annoying. Help me make sense of my team, thread! Disclaimer, I am down by 80 and none of this probably will matter because her team had an unbelievable week last week but still...

Current lineup:

QB: Ryan
RBs: Zeke, Chubb
WRs: Cooks, Edelman
FLEX: Mixon
TE: Engram
DST: Chicago
K: Meyers

BN: Tate, Ingram, CJ Anderson, Sanu

Wondering if I should make these changes...

QB: Foles for Ryan (Ryan has Tampa but hard to ignore the boom chance with Foles)
RBs: Anderson for Zeke, Ware for Mixon
WRs: I'm kinda stuck...best waiver options are Algholor, Hamilton (DEN), Nelson. Cooks has been killing me lately, maybe replace with Algholor?
TE: Good w/ Engram though Herndon is out there
DST and K I'm fine with I think...

So the questions are...

1. Foles for Ryan?
2. Anderson for Zeke?
3. Ware for Mixon (or Chubb)?
4. Algholor for Cooks?
5. Herndon for Engram?
6. If Julio is out, Sanu for Cooks I think is a no brainer?

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Dec 27, 2018

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

weird Asian candy posted:

Yeah, this is annoying. Help me make sense of my team, thread! Disclaimer, I am down by 80 and none of this probably will matter because her team had an unbelievable week last week but still...

Current lineup:

QB: Ryan
RBs: Zeke, Chubb
WRs: Cooks, Edelman
FLEX: Mixon
TE: Engram
DST: Chicago
K: Meyers

BN: Tate, Ingram, CJ Anderson, Sanu

Wondering if I should make these changes...

QB: Foles for Ryan (Ryan has Tampa but hard to ignore the boom chance with Foles)
RBs: Anderson for Zeke, Ware for Mixon
WRs: I'm kinda stuck...best waiver options are Algholor, Hamilton (DEN), Nelson. Cooks has been killing me lately, maybe replace with Algholor?
TE: Good w/ Engram though Herndon is out there
DST and K I'm fine with I think...

So the questions are...

1. Foles for Ryan?
2. Anderson for Zeke?
3. Ware for Mixon (or Chubb)?
4. Algholor for Cooks?
5. Herndon for Engram?
6. If Julio is out, Sanu for Cooks I think is a no brainer?

Ryan
Anderson (Zeke is probably not going to play or only play limited)
Mixon
Cooks
Engram (if OBJ sits, Hernon if not)
If Julio is out then play Sami over Cooks.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

LesBeardly posted:

To get back to football talk, did anyone win any big money pots this year? My only win was a free league.

Nope, but I'm still lucky because I made a profit despite making the finals in none of my money leagues. I spent $248 on fantasy football leagues, this year, and walked away with $260. I also won a championship ring for winning the 36-team goon fish bowl. Did I mention I won the 36-team goon fish bowl?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Drunk Nerds posted:

Nope, but I'm still lucky because I made a profit despite making the finals in none of my money leagues. I spent $248 on fantasy football leagues, this year, and walked away with $260. I also won a championship ring for winning the 36-team goon fish bowl. Did I mention I won the 36-team goon fish bowl?

Who cares, I won the Yahoo Football Absurdity League. That’s the one everyone cares about.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LesBeardly posted:

$180, $150, $75, $25, and a free av TBD.

I’m rollin.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Get a championship belt instead.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

LesBeardly posted:

No but I should have. I was loving robbed. For the 9th consecutive year.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I got $500 out of $50 buy in. Not too shabby.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

Ryan
Anderson (Zeke is probably not going to play or only play limited)
Mixon
Cooks
Engram (if OBJ sits, Hernon if not)
If Julio is out then play Sami over Cooks.

Thanks bruh

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
They should do all Sunday games starting from like week 12.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

jabro posted:

Who cares, I won the Yahoo Football Absurdity League. That’s the one everyone cares about.

Okay, so THAT’s who won, we couldn’t figure it out.

Yeah that is something: 14 teams, all of who follow FF obsessively to the point they write stats articles about it. Well done!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Drunk Nerds posted:

Yeah that is something: 14 teams, all of who follow FF obsessively to the point they write stats articles about it. Well done!

Thanks! It was this one and the 20 team league I wanted to win the most. One out of two ain’t bad.

I had a pretty good goon run this season. Made the finals in four out of six leagues while winning two of them.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Drunk Nerds posted:

Pfft the best player in the league trades for Lev Bell during TNF week one then eats poo poo all year and starts ito smith for like 6 straight weeks :smug:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Spoeank posted:

Pfft the best player in the league trades for Lev Bell during TNF week one then eats poo poo all year and starts ito smith for like 6 straight weeks :smug:

I believe the best player in the league picked up one James Conner for $0 FAAB.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
When sites start publishing lists of the most owned players on championship teams, I bet Conner is going to be up there.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

LesBeardly posted:

Won 1600 from a 150 + 1 dollar waivers league where I won regular season and playoffs.

Also won 900 in a 125 dollar league where I won the regular season and playoffs.

Got really lucky this year as I won that second league by .09 points (less than a yard) on Damien Williams 12 yard reception.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Odell is out again for you sad souls with week 17 games.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
As is Gurley. Which makes me wonder if I should sit Nick Chubb @BAL for CJ Anderson vs SF. DSYS I know but...that offense, that matchup...

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Who are your other starters?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Alfalfa posted:

Who are your other starters?

Since the sit/start thread seems dead I guess I'll do this here. 4rbs for 2 rb slots and a flex, ESPN standard.

Melvin Gordon @DEN
Nick Chubb @BAL
Chris Carson vs ARI
CJ Anderson vs SF

My league has its two week championship between weeks 16 and 17 for some goddamn reason, and I have a lead of 0.4 going into this leg.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

Since the sit/start thread seems dead I guess I'll do this here. 4rbs for 2 rb slots and a flex, ESPN standard.

Melvin Gordon @DEN
Nick Chubb @BAL
Chris Carson vs ARI
CJ Anderson vs SF

My league has its two week championship between weeks 16 and 17 for some goddamn reason, and I have a lead of 0.4 going into this leg.

I’m playing Anderson over uh Chubb maybe?

Only because that Bal defense is nasty and they are playing for a playoff spot.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Alfalfa posted:

I’m playing Anderson over uh Chubb maybe?

Only because that Bal defense is nasty and they are playing for a playoff spot.

That's exactly where I'm at, complete with the "maybe". The only other thing I'm concerned about is the Seahawks or Chargers pulling their starters if the Vikings or Raiders are too far down. But, this is why we shouldn't be doing championships in loving week 17.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

shirts and skins posted:

That's exactly where I'm at, complete with the "maybe". The only other thing I'm concerned about is the Seahawks or Chargers pulling their starters if the Vikings or Raiders are too far down. But, this is why we shouldn't be doing championships in loving week 17.

This. I wish all of you with a week 17 championship matchup the best of luck. And here’s hoping it ends in week 16 next season.

Krazee Eyez Killa
Feb 16, 2007
Need some start/sit advice for 1 ppr Espn league
Pick three to start
Sony Michel
Jamaal Williams
Joe Mixon
Damian Williams

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Krazee Eyez Killa posted:

Need some start/sit advice for 1 ppr Espn league
Pick three to start
Sony Michel
Jamaal Williams
Joe Mixon
Damian Williams

Last 3

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This is why you don't play a week 17 championship..

https://twitter.com/MikeTriplett/status/1079415287743684608

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Week 17 finals suck. I made a huge dent in her 80 point lead tho, only down 20ish with my Chubb, CJA, Mixon and SEA vs her Baker, Jordy, Ertz, Woods and DWilliams.

Don't think I'm gonna have enough to complete the comeback tho sadly. She had to have a monstrous week last week to make this week basically useless :rolleyes:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
my rear end cheeks are clenched firmly. I'm on the left, attempting to make the 45-point comeback happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Down 80 going into this week and lost by 25. Hard to be too upset but now caps going 1 for 5 in the championship games. Blegh.

ESPN and Yahoo fantasy football apps have been removed from my phone. Rest in piss 2018 season.