Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

During the Mario Tennis discussion brad reveals that he bought the game and never played it bc he saw on Reddit that Boo was OP.

brad is so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
he wasnt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah? You a big enough man to say that within earshot of the r/MarioTennis mod?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh yeah? You a big enough man to say that within earshot of the r/MarioTennis mod?

he probBLY isnt and also boo Was op.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Too depressed for Mario Tennis

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i got 2nd place in mario tennis's first and only tournament and im not afraid of any one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably used Boo.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Probably used Boo.

thats what im thinking too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad just punched the desk on Turn 26 of Mario Party Party, due to his dice roll.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i used baby bowser who was op at the time but was since nerfed. any other questions you jokers....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

During the Mario Tennis discussion brad reveals that he bought the game and never played it bc he saw on Reddit that Boo was OP.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Its cool that Jason had the exact same sentiments as Dan re: game of the generation to hating it and never talked until the end.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad is insane with power. He spends that entire time arguing for A Way Out being disappointing, A Total Let Down, etc. Then reveals he never actually played it. He cannot be stopped.

In Training posted:

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abby, the notorious Fallout fan (??? lmao what)

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i skipped forward through one of abby’s monologues and 4 consecutive skips in a row landed on her saying “i love” and i laughed pretty hard

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

uhhh cringy much?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Its cool that Jason had the exact same sentiments as Dan re: game of the generation to hating it and never talked until the end.

They keep moving Monster Hunter lower and lower on the list and I hear some kind of groan? Did someone leave a door open in the studio?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is why this thread is necessary

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

uhhh cringy much?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She’s just Brad without the cartoonish posturing. Epic in its own way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every time someone says a new epic brad thing I think of all the times he’s been like diplomatically trying to convince Jeff that Sure, it’s Objectively not a good game right? but still there’s something blah blah and it’s killibg me lmfao. Now he has the power.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

They keep moving Monster Hunter lower and lower on the list and I hear some kind of groan? Did someone leave a door open in the studio?

lol

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Brad tries to pass off Fallout 76 as a numbered Fallout sequel by calling it "a Fallout with a number after it," but Jeff catches him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lArZV7gJ-7A&t=11930s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad is a God.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the discussions is it the same as just hearing the highlights where it seems like Brad is just tossing every possible thing he thinks of trying to get away with at every opportune moment. I might start watching if so lmfao.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Brad gearing up to his Red dead defense: Youre gonna have to come back to me, Im too scatterbrained right now haha. You all cool with going to break
Brad presenting his read dead defense: I bought a steak

lmfao this literally happened

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

lmfao this literally happened

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

In the discussions is it the same as just hearing the highlights where it seems like Brad is just tossing every possible thing he thinks of trying to get away with at every opportune moment. I might start watching if so lmfao.

The most disappointing discussion is a blast

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

jan periodically cutting to his tired visage during most disappointing is beautiful

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Oh yea this is Jan's first isn't it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ben: oh Donut County is very pleasant. You know you get in, have a good time. I finished it one sitting.

Brad: Oh really? I feel bad now that I haven't finished it. I only played a few hours of it.

Ben: It's like 90 minutes long.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

l;,fa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In the span of two sentences brad has been expressed completely counter intuitive and hypothetical opinions on How Donut County could have been better, while also admitting his GF played through it while he was at work and he only ever played it for about 25 minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I really hope someone makes a supercut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've been losing my poo poo at work and home all day about Brad going balls in on the goties but I can't bring myself to watch it myself...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I've been losing my poo poo at work and home all day about Brad going balls in on the goties but I can't bring myself to watch it myself...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's too much content going on right now dude.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Brad gearing up to his Red dead defense: Youre gonna have to come back to me, Im too scatterbrained right now haha. You all cool with going to break
Brad presenting his read dead defense: I bought a steak

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

There's too much content going on right now dude.

https://i.imgur.com/CegBRWX.mp4