Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Life would be so easy if I was as unintelligent as this turdpile. I could just cruise through life so stupid that I think I might be smart while ignoring people with an IQ 100+ points over mine. Things would be so simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Nothus posted:

A convenient excuse to do what he loves: big macs and livetweeting fox news.

"fish delight"

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Lmao what a whiny little bitch

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

mono posted:

Lmao what a whiny little bitch

That's the same republican fat rear end that made them take down the labor movement mural at the state building

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

This owns! Any contenders or alterations, I'll buy this tomorrow afternoon barring a better one doesn't come along.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

"Please tell us where Syria is on a map"

(Points to Mexico)

Republicans: "SEEMS GOOD TO ME!"

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I tried to check out that spooky BBC nuke show but it's really hard to take seriously. Within the first five minutes they have the president of the united states of America "condemning the Russian military action" and "calling on Putin to pull back from what he describes as a 'reckless and warlike posture'".
Give me a loving break man.

lol

e: lmao

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Guys New Years is coming up and I just wanna say I love this thread and I love all of you. I know things are hard in the middle class but any day now things are going to start trickling down like a piss stream of dotard love. Thank all of you - only half of the two prior sentences were sarcastic :3:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What the gently caress is a "middle class?" Is that some boomer imaginative thing?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

http://www.citypages.com/news/scott-walkers-parting-gift-a-corporate-welfare-deal-costing-each-wisconsin-taxpayer-1800/503545501

Lol. That's what you get for voting for Walker on three separate occasions, Wisconsin.

Also an unrelated lol made it to the front page of reddit today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Call Your Grandma posted:

I tried to check out that spooky BBC nuke show but it's really hard to take seriously.

Agreed, I don't understand why people are treating it like it was actually produced by the BBC...
It's clearly been cut together from a combination of a lot of stock footage, recorded/downloaded BBC graphics and framed with passable lookalike chirons, and then a number of authoritative sounding VO performers have provided their talents to sell the story.

Note that there isn't an on-camera presence from anybody from the BBC, and in fact, the one chance we might have for an on camera performance is right at the start - as the camera pans down to the news anchor and then abruptly cuts away to stock footage before he says a word.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

She has all the qualifications Trump is looking for:

1) hot chick
2) blonde
b) Fox News veteran
??) ?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

People are really upset in the comments, pointing out that it's fake.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Behold!

https://twitter.com/Stop_Trump20/status/1078736086732550144

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

vaginite posted:

Guys New Years is coming up and I just wanna say I love this thread and I love all of you. I know things are hard in the middle class but any day now things are going to start trickling down like a piss stream of dotard love. Thank all of you - only half of the two prior sentences were sarcastic :3:

This thread has been a lot of fun in an otherwise pretty dark year. We should probably get ready to start handing out Mueller thread badges if The Mattering happens in 2019.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Piers is gonna feel so cheated.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

And the Asscar goes to...

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

this just gives eating rear end a bad name, right here. shameful.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

LabyaMynora posted:

Pelosi literally hates Trump. Schumer's sitting there thinking, "I miss the good times when my friends Donald and Jeffrey would take me on plane rides with the children..."

Now I'm going to spend the rest of this post trying to figure out which word is being filtered to "C-Spam mod"

chud
Trumpist
Republican
fascist
retard
liberal
MAGA

I wonder why Pelosi, who is a very intelligent woman, would despise Donald "grab them by the pussy".

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

This literally happened last year too, like the exact same situation.

He was supposed to go to loving mar a lago for new years and he had to stay because the shut down might have full on happened.

I loving bet somebody told him poo poo would get way worse if he was partying it up while people are being told they have to barter for rent.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/1078298857434501120

pack it up, time to go.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Also, clean coal

Mercury Limits on Coal Plants No Longer ‘Appropriate,’ EPA Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...bd&cmpId=google

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Evangelical Christianity was a mistake

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

how hard would you guys lol if America elected a reality show host w/ no political experience to the presidency entirely because of the fact that he's racist

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

smoobles posted:

how hard would you guys lol if America elected a reality show host w/ no political experience to the presidency entirely because of the fact that he's racist

I would lol very hard at such an unrealistic scenario. its too absurd

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Evangelical Christianity was a mistake

Understatement of... *checks watch* ...3.33% of all known history? Oh shi

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Old news, he's already been trying to start the apocalypse for months.

https://qz.com/1270516/jerusalem-embassy-trumps-foreign-policy-looks-like-rapture-christians-plan-to-trigger-apocalypse/

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oscar Wild posted:

I wonder why Pelosi, who is a very intelligent woman, would despise Donald "grab them by the pussy".

All the New York based Dems who've been around forever used to schmooze with Trump back when he gave money to Dems. Clintons, Schumer, etc... I don't think Pelosi was ever in that orbit. So while Chuck always seems like he's playing a part when dealing with Trump, Pelosi just straight up wants to cut him.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

smoobles posted:

There are too many systems in place within the parties and the Constitution for something like that to happen.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

LabyaMynora posted:

All the New York based Dems who've been around forever used to schmooze with Trump back when he gave money to Dems. Clintons, Schumer, etc... I don't think Pelosi was ever in that orbit. So while Chuck always seems like he's playing a part when dealing with Trump, Pelosi just straight up wants to cut him.

You're right, those assholes are willing to overlook any amount of bad behavior if those 6 figure checks continue to come in. Even turmp has acknowledged as much. But it's also not a random deal that turnip is attacking a woman more than chuck.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
There should be term limits for every office in america.

12 years max.

edit: this includes the supreme court.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lime Tonics posted:

12 years max.

There should be age limits. I dunno what is actually a good number but the median should be like 5 years older the median of the population. Not voting. The real population

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

12 years max.

A fun fact: A younger, perhaps not as evil, Antonin Scalia once argued for supreme court term limits.

We really need a constitution revision 1.1 or something to clarify some points and deal with more modern concerns but for that to happen we need:

- Such a document to be drafted, preferably without corporate interests corrupting it (lol)
- For both houses of Congress to be cool with it
- The executive branch of be cool with it
- For 2/3rds of all current state governments to be cool with it

Those four things probably aren't ever going to happen before the American empire collapses under the weight of a thousand internal problems heralded by a piss baby from Queens but hey, it's fun to dream. I hope my ghost hangs around long enough so somewhere in what would be year 3617 I can watch some rando in a bar turn and say to his friend, "You know the United States failed because of homosexuality, right?"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fabulousity posted:

A fun fact: A younger, perhaps not as evil, Antonin Scalia once argued for supreme court term limits.

We really need a constitution revision 1.1 or something to clarify some points and deal with more modern concerns but for that to happen we need:

- Such a document to be drafted, preferably without corporate interests corrupting it (lol)

Those four things probably aren't ever going to happen before the American empire collapses under the weight of a thousand internal problems heralded by a piss baby from Queens but hey, it's fun to dream. I hope my ghost hangs around long enough so somewhere in what would be year 3617 I can watch some rando in a bar turn and say to his friend, "You know the United States failed because of homosexuality, right?"

most say we have 60 years left, but climate change is a hoax. so no worries.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Fabulousity posted:

The constitution is a holy document given to us by the incarnation of Jesus in the form of 40 white male wealthy landowners.

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Dec 29, 2018

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

LabyaMynora posted:

All the New York based Dems who've been around forever used to schmooze with Trump back when he gave money to Dems. Clintons, Schumer, etc... I don't think Pelosi was ever in that orbit.

Pelosi is from Maryland and made her political career in California so yeah.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

There should be age limits. I dunno what is actually a good number but the median should be like 5 years older the median of the population. Not voting. The real population

The government's legal senior citizen age, 65.

Also should be the age they take your license to drive.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

The constitution is a holy document given to us by the incarnation of Jesus in the form of 40 white male wealthy landowners.

Someone call Micheal Bay to make another one of those Treasure Hunt or whatever movies. Just make sure that in it Nicolas Cage uses the constitution he just stole as rolling papers and smokes a fat joint with it.

Boom. Overnight opposition to messing with the constitution in flyover country drops by 20% and resistance to national weed legalization drops by 5%. Make a string of sequels and we'll have it!

Edit: By "we'll have it!" I mean national weed legalization, the constitution will never change until global warming destroys the deep south and we'll all be dead by then anyways so we might as well go out high as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Edit: gently caress, I already posted this

Only registered members can see post attachments!