Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

DrunkPanda posted:

I fixed your post for you

LOL

Also, that ball hit the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Dance McPants posted:

I hope ND pulls a MSU after getting embarrassed in the playoffs and goes 3-9 next year.

plz no this will bring Urban Meyer out of retirement, again

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Notre Dame should re-implement that self-imposed bowl ban they had for 45 years.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please remember that in a sport rife with embarrassing and lovely traditions, constantly yelling and playing BOOMER SOONER somehow continues to be the most pathetic

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Hustlin Floh posted:

Please remember that in a sport rife with embarrassing and lovely traditions, constantly yelling and playing BOOMER SOONER somehow continues to be the most pathetic

hmm have you considered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqW621YjAs&t=17s

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Clemson doesn't even have their best dlineman and they're still on Book immediately on every play, Jesus

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Hustlin Floh posted:

It’s good as hell precisely because of salty posts like this

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

:c: Another deep bomb touchdown for Jimmy Clausen! :c:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
That's a walk in TD if he doesn't under throw it, dude is shook as hell and I don't really blame him

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Well that was kind of a downer.... "hey look, there's a player's mom!..... she's going to die soon"

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

DrunkPanda posted:

Well that was kind of a downer.... "hey look, there's a player's mom!..... she's going to die soon"

As someone who got the "LOL five years if you're lucky bud" news this month I agree. Must suck if you're a football parent and maybe want a little privacy

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kicking a FG seems like a sign of giving up, not that they can stop Clemson anyway.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

It’s good as hell precisely because of salty posts like this

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
It seems like ND could have used some extra aerial film during practice!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Not able to watch the game, but get poo poo on ND

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

J33uk posted:

As someone who got the "LOL five years if you're lucky bud" news this month I agree. Must suck if you're a football parent and maybe want a little privacy

For yourself? I'm really sorry to hear that. My family got news like that last year, and it was really tough. I wish you all the best.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

get hosed notre dame, lol

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Brian Kelly moping on the sidelines as he slowly begins to realize the criticism was right is extremely my poo poo.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Coach's room is pretty low energy

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

J33uk posted:

:mad: gently caress cancer (& other terminal illnesses).

On a lighter note, this clowning of Notre Dame is extremely my cup of tea.

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!
If Brian Kelly would actually energize his team maybe they could lose by a tighter margin. Instead he's standing on the sidelines like he has parkinsons and is incapable of showing any emotion other than regret

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Zoran posted:

For yourself? I'm really sorry to hear that. My family got news like that last year, and it was really tough. I wish you all the best.

Yup. Problem haa been brewing for a while but got the news that the ole march towards the end has begun. My main thought? Someone better topple Alabama in the next five years or I'm going to haunt Saban.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I have realized during this game that I rarely tune into blowouts because I don't find them interesting so while I in the abstract know about both of these teams I have barely watched any of their games.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Haha get hosed

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:lol::lol::lol:

:fork: ND

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
whoops

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Need Bama to destroy Clemson, thanks

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
This is becoming vaguely tragic

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Notre Dame is a joke.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
OK can we jump ahead to Alabama-Oklahoma yet

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That pick was sweet.

Lmao what a bullshit call.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

RumbleFish posted:

Need Bama to destroy Clemson, thanks

this but Oklahoma destroys Clemson instead

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i live for angry brian kelly

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Zoran posted:

this but Oklahoma destroys Clemson instead

Also good with that.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Hahahaha excellent defense.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Haha lol. This is great.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

All UGA had to do was not lay an egg against LSU and we'd be here even with a loss to Alabama in the SECCG and probably doing a hell of a lot better against Clemson than ND is.

Wickerman posted:

If Brian Kelly would actually energize his team maybe they could lose by a tighter margin. Instead he's standing on the sidelines like he has parkinsons and is incapable of showing any emotion other than regret

The Mark Richt technique.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:lol:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
cya shitlords