Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

they should be punished for loving sucking every time they get a chance on a big state. seriously. the last ny6/bcs level bowl game theyve won was in 1994 and every single one since then has been by at least 2 scores with one exception and that was back in 96

I am so goddamn sick of Notre Dame cherry picking their schedule, riding on clueless boomer fans and media dick sucking, then choking like an actress in a Max Hardcore film the second they get a real national stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
BRB, seeing if FINCEN was hit with the shutdown because I have some frauds involving gold to report

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i have the TV on mute so Im just pretending that Matthew McConaughey broke into those people's house, murdered them and then drove away in his Lincoln

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shirts and skins posted:

BRB, seeing if FINCEN was hit with the shutdown because I have some frauds involving gold to report

I didn't laugh, but please know I appreciate this joke and it's pretty drat solid

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zoran posted:

please don't quote this at me if OU scores only three points

If this happens I'll bow down before the Tide and support Scionix in his time of need.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

i have the TV on mute so Im just pretending that Matthew McConaughey broke into those people's house, murdered them and then drove away in his Lincoln

Made about as much sense with the sound on. At least they're doing something distinct and different I guess.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Crescent Wrench posted:

I am so goddamn sick of Notre Dame cherry picking their schedule, riding on clueless boomer fans and media dick sucking, then choking like an actress in a Max Hardcore film the second they get a real national stage.

yes but they were good like 70 years ago, therefore,

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

This game is fu kin boring

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

My wife thinks Trevor Lawrence looks like the duchess of urbino and now I can't unsee it

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Grittybeard posted:

If this happens I'll bow down before the Tide and support Scionix in his time of need.

justice for scionix, kiss the ringz

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
ND had no business in the playoff.

The problem here remains the committee harping on “four best.” That leaves it open to interpretation, when in reality they’re going on results. And by results, a two-loss non-champion wasn’t getting in.
But when you keep saying four “best” ...

"Four best" only applies to Alabama

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hustlin Floh posted:

I didn't laugh, but please know I appreciate this joke and it's pretty drat solid

Much appreciated, I figured something involving SARs wouldn't land but FINCEN humor works just fine

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Emron posted:

My wife thinks Trevor Lawrence looks like the duchess of urbino and now I can't unsee it

your wife is a fucken nerd

and shes right

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

This game is fu kin boring

I pray your team keeps the next game at least semi interesting

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grittybeard posted:

In emergencies such as the one we now face all the UA posters meet and agree to split up shitposting duties

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Emron posted:

I want a hat like the duke's

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there's nothing better in college sports than watching notre dame just get absolutely whipped in a prominent bowl game

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Emron posted:

Proud Christian Mom posted:

your wife is a fucken nerd

and shes right

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Hustlin Floh posted:

In emergencies such as the one we now face all the UA posters meet and agree to split up shitposting duties

*slams a big alarm button with a self-suck elephant on it*

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

R.D. Mangles posted:

there's nothing better in college sports than watching notre dame just get absolutely whipped in a prominent bowl game

Not emptyquoting.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

R.D. Mangles posted:

probably it would've been better to watch your team absolutely whip Notre Dame so they couldn't get into a prominent bowl game

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

ur in my world now posted:

*slams a big alarm button with a self-suck elephant on it*

That's my av, you can't have it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

R.D. Mangles posted:

It really never gets old. And I really enjoy it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Clemson has a TERRIFYING d-line.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

:hai:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Emron posted:

That's my av, you can't have it

see, it worked

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what is your favorite notre dame stomping? mine is jamarcus russell

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Clemson has a TERRIFYING d-line.

poo poo at some points they had ONE pass rusher and he was getting in. The rest were dropping back to cut off all the short routes.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
My buddy who pretty much only pays attention to bowl games just texted that ND and Michigan should form a super team for under achievers. I laughed.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress is a Master's in Athletic Leadership?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/IronMassaquoi/status/1079170099653808130

:agreed:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

R.D. Mangles posted:

when they got rolled by the beavs in the fiesta bowl

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

WeeBeyShocked.gif

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

:yeah: :gizz:

Scionix is cool: he's a cumboy, I'm a cumboy, we're all cumboys.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What the gently caress is a Master's in Athletic Leadership?

Theoretically I'd guess coaching?

Actually I'd guess going to school to play football.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
3.3 GPA in Communications and he's just an academic superstar. Huh.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

When Texas was back baby in the first game of the year, and then ND went 2-10

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

R.D. Mangles posted:

In 2007, both Michigan and Notre Dame came into their game 0-2.

Michigan won, 38-0.

In terms of regular ND losses, my first game in Notre Dame Stadium was Northwestern's recent comeback win there.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hahahaha

The coaches have given up dissecting plays and just shooting the poo poo about UCF and should P5 and G5 have separate championships and heisman-equivalent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Alright, Notre Dame just needs to stop the run on all three downs, take their timeouts, then hail mary touchdown, recover the onside, hail mary touchdown, recover the onside, hail mary touchdown, recover the onside, and hail mary touchdown their way to victory. They've got this.