Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

$20 on McCaskill speaking at republican poo poo by the end of the 2020 campaign

Nah, she's not actually that conservative, she just says dumb poo poo in an attempt to pander to the white voters of Missouri instead of shoring up her support amongst the black voters of Missouri. She bad at politics.

When Mike Brown was shot and poo poo went down in Ferguson, the Ferguson DA was a Democrat, the state Attorney General was a Democrat, the governor was a Democrat, and Democrat Claire McCaskill was in the Senate. They all took the side of the cops. Now Missouri state politics is dominated by Republicans, because what's the point of showing up to vote for Democrats like those? You dance with the ones who brought you, and the Missouri Dems were too stupid to do that.

People are going to be shocked when an African-American Dem runs for some statewide office in Missouri at some point in the future and wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Lime Tonics posted:

we should elect a cat as president next

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
In other news it seems the republicans like digging holes,

Responding on "The Story" Thursday, Daily Wire senior editor Ashe Schow said the feminist movement has become more about supporting liberals.

She said Collins stood up for due process and the tenets of the American justice system, since the allegations against Kavanaugh were not corroborated.

"The bigger issue here is attacking Collins for standing up for due process. When you go after someone for that, you're basically saying due process is the enemy of justice in this country," said Schow, adding it's "shameful" for Collins to be condemned for her vote.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/28/susan-collins-shamed-huffpost-support-brett-kavanaugh

Also, shes gone in 2 years.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Lime Tonics posted:

In other news it seems the republicans like digging holes,

Responding on "The Story" Thursday, Daily Wire senior editor Ashe Schow said the feminist movement has become more about supporting liberals.

She said Collins stood up for due process and the tenets of the American justice system, since the allegations against Kavanaugh were not corroborated.

"The bigger issue here is attacking Collins for standing up for due process. When you go after someone for that, you're basically saying due process is the enemy of justice in this country," said Schow, adding it's "shameful" for Collins to be condemned for her vote.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/28/susan-collins-shamed-huffpost-support-brett-kavanaugh

Also, shes gone in 2 years.

She really is. Can't wait to completely cleanse the New England congressional delegation of Rs.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
This is the dumbest discussion ever. You can't elect a cat or dog or cow as president. None of them live to be 35. DUH.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 47 hours!)

Trump will magically be 6'4" and 238 pounds at his next physical.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
This is it. My balls are howling in another dimension

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1079006336954847232?s=20

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

This is the dumbest discussion ever. You can't elect a cat or dog or cow as president. None of them live to be 35. DUH.

Maybe a tortoise or macaw then?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

if we give credence to every person who said “he tried to rape me” while scrutinizing people’s character, it’s just a slippery slope

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

A popular misconception is that cats age seven years (in human years) for each calendar year. In fact, feline aging is much more rapid during the first two years of life. A cat reaches the approximate human age of 15 during his first year, then 24 at age 2. Each year thereafter, a cat ages approximately four cat years for every calendar year. Thus, a cat who is 5 in cat years would be approximately 36 in human years., dogs https://pets.webmd.com/dogs/how-to-calculate-your-dogs-age , not sure about cows.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

I wonder what he burned on, the stock market, or cognitive dissonance,

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079210835963195392?s=19

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Go to sleep mr president (cspam mod)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

There was no collusion, and if there was it was very legal and very cool

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Regrettable posted:

Maybe a tortoise or macaw then?

We dont like south Americans

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Kashuno posted:

More like Mill Bitchell

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Absolutely the greatest russian nothing wall hoax collusion on street in was russian journal the with coolusion the history with kimberly russia of hillary.

:same:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Lime Tonics posted:

Absolutely the greatest russian nothing wall hoax collusion on street in was russian journal the with coolusion the history with kimberly russia of hillary.

:same:

what

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079214392758145024?s=19

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Its what it says.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Hillary working with her own party is Russian collusion???

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

gret posted:

Hillary working with her own party is Russian collusion???

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/29/politics/russian-former-spy-paul-manafort-trump-campaign/index.html

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

I feel like we glossed over this. Wtf?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Velvet Elvis posted:

Hey man bootstraps and uh , im gonna shut down the government awhile because i can't golf on new years.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Velvet Elvis posted:

The federal workers want this, they said, "Please sir! Take that money and build a wall!", and then they started crying. :911:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Velvet Elvis posted:

Trump is exactly the kind of video game boss who self-destructs at the end out of spite.

These two years are gonna be really wild.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Grape posted:

Trump is exactly the kind of video game boss who self-destructs at the end out of spite.

These two years are gonna be really wild.

New session begins january 3rd.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

"I just read this opinion piece from a conservative column writer so now it's FACT."

Thank GOD. I was getting so sick of not being able to be a man and all the men I've talked to who are men also wanted to be men again. Thanks, men!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Remember, if you can't pay your bills, do chores instead.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Lime Tonics posted:

I wonder what he burned on, the stock market, or cognitive dissonance,

He's talking out of both sides of his mouth, he still supports Trupm and blames his failures on the R majority Senate and House.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The republicans had 2 years to do whatever they wanted,

and it all failed spectacularly.

its gonna be a wild ride, but the wall never built is cracked in half, and everyones about to throwup

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

The republicans had 2 years to do whatever they wanted,

and it all failed spectacularly.

its gonna be a wild ride, but the wall never built is cracked in half, and everyones about to throwup

His followers are going to start going to Home Depot and driving down to erect pieces of drywall in middle-of-nowhere southern Texas and it's going to own.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The best thing that can happen for America is for Trump to get primaried in 2020 and lose, the dems win the whitehouse. The GOP will completely consume itself at that point and it will own

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
susan collins has a 8% chance of winning. thats all i care about

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kashuno posted:

The best thing that can happen for America is for Trump to get primaried in 2020 and lose, the dems win the whitehouse. The GOP will completely consume itself at that point and it will own

Bernie opens up the re-education camps 24/7.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Bernie opens up the re-education camps 24/7.

operation jade helm goes off without a hitch and everyone gets pizza

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

A bunch of people have to stand around a building that smells like BO and McDonald's farts for free every day

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Catastrophe posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_Puff_(cat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
how much is a season pass for trump year 3? it seems like they've been adding new dlc practically every day