Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or Hero. Or whatever the 500+ range is. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

A vidya james zelda 2 run at gdq with jackson and dan on the couch would be sick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dark Souls IV Hype. *laughs*

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I'm broke this year or you better believe I would of made myself broke getting that Triforce level donor status again.

I'm going to get it this time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

A vidya james zelda 2 run at gdq with jackson and dan on the couch would be sick

Hell yea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Frenz posted:

I'm going to get it this time

Good luck

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retweeted that rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retweeted that rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Retweeted that rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Zeldathons/status/1079475553504235522?s=19

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
this is the hardest part in the game and in these 3 rooms i cant get hit i call these the dont get hit rooms these guys are very annoying

LOL CHECK OUT HIS HATS SO MANY HATS MAKE SURE YOU RETWEET KEEP THE TRAIN GOING COME ON GUYS WE GOT THIS THANKS FOR THE RAID

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's getting smoked by this moblin.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He's so miserable rn lmfao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao the new sound

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slow Speed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

80,000 hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im dying at all of this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

such a stupid game, if i die here i lose 1500 experience and ill have to redo a bunch of stuffANY OF YALL HAVE AN OUTIE BELLY BUTTON

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

im dying at all of this

His intense gamerface while everyone else honks kazoos and spitlaughs into party hats lfmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

such a stupid game, if i die here i lose 1500 experience and ill have to redo a bunch of stuffANY OF YALL HAVE AN OUTIE BELLY BUTTON

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

MC FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love that he did that right into Jamie's ear lmfao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

$4.20 from Diarrhea Lad put them over 80k.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

By the way...Medusa heads. From Castlevania. They're in this game too Lul YOU GUYS EVER SEE MY HERO ACADEMIA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This elevator..is kind of...I saw a Funko Goku in the grocery store the other day wish I didn't get a P-bag there, sometimes the RNG can be like...just frustrating Freaky eyes hahaha. The hair looked good though Ah crap I died.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just got 1500 experience for FREE! This is amazing, my pace is also not too shabbyBeep bop, biddily boop! *kazoo* Gabba bee boop.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just got 1500 experience for FREE! This is amazing, my pace is also not too shabbyBeep bop, biddily boop! *kazoo* Gabba bee boop.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This elevator..is kind of...I saw a Funko Goku in the grocery store the other day wish I didn't get a P-bag there, sometimes the RNG can be like...just frustrating Freaky eyes hahaha. The hair looked good though Ah crap I died.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jamie is my favorite person and it brings me such joy to see him so wholly miserable.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Jamie is my favorite person and it brings me such joy to see him so wholly miserable.

He;s having a blast dude.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

hes trying as hard as possible to make sure his arms dont touch the girls next to him

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i keep laughing at the idea of him boarding a plane with his xylophone but also its epic and so important for these songs so i also respect it

its a vibraphone please i begg of you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

hes trying as hard as possible to make sure his arms dont touch the girls next to him

Marissa is the donation reader's GF. Would YOU gently caress with Shado_Temple's girl, bro? It's called respect.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Marissa is the donation reader's GF. Would YOU gently caress with Shado_Temple's girl, bro? It's called respect.

its the respectable gamer move but frankly a lot of stress to put on a runner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I have one.