Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Driving recklessly is also my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
page six put up a slideshow of Artie's hosed up face https://pagesix.com/2018/12/26/the-evolution-of-artie-lange/slide-1/

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Price Check posted:

Driving recklessly is also my favorite.

But Trains are also my favvvvorite.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

They really should have started with a pic of Artie in Dirty Work.

He looks like a child in comparison to his Stern-and-after days.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

He looks like Johnny Roast Beef from Goodfellas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlMOgvQdSic

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I was watching HGTV, boff...

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
lol holy hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXoQ-XXRS3Y

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Looks better than Beer League, tbh

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008
I scratched a blackhead open on my nose and I'm mortified that I have to see my friends tonight, I dunno how Artie goes out like that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ChaosMonkey posted:

I scratched a blackhead open on my nose and I'm mortified that I have to see my friends tonight, I dunno how Artie goes out like that.

It helps to be on heroin all the time

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

This is the audio version of what happened to Artie's nose.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Hi. This is Sal Governale.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Would I be accurate in saying Sal 'The Stockbroker' Goobernale has better future in the entertainment industry at this point than Artie Lange? I can totally see Sal being a Jersey Shore like Z Grade "celebrity" with daytime TV appearances and cameos in bad direct to streaming movies. He could easily get a local radio gig or wacky TV correspondent role on some New Jersey free to air TV channel.

Artie on the other hand has a bright future scaring tourists while begging for change in front of the Laugh Factory.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Every year Artie gets his Elf residuals and can afford coke and gabagool for another 12 months.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
man how much do you think Sal spent on that? at least a couple grahhhhnd.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U96ojO8s8oE

I don't necessarily want to assume that the title is correct, but Artie's fighting over something.

Also, this is filmed terribly.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
two thousand noine teen

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Lisa G takes shits at work

harley
Sep 2, 2004
Are the Todd Packer collections available anywhere? Particularly the Ralph stuff.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Then KC started to moan...

He said give me a rusty trombone...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Was there a new episode today.

I need to hear about the Christmas party

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

euphronius posted:

Was there a new episode today.

I need to hear about the Christmas party

Ronnie wasnt there...so thats pretty much all you need to know

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ah boo. That’s not promising.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Yahhhhhhh I was in Mexico lickin' oval office
Heh-heh-heh

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Kak posted:

Lisa G takes shits at work

Lisa Glasburg

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

They still on vacation? Three celebs died just today alone.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
They had an impromptu show today, covering the holiday party. Technically it wasn't a contract show, but the regular schedule starts again Monday.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

They had an impromptu show today, covering the holiday party. Technically it wasn't a contract show, but the regular schedule starts again Monday.

Yes it was a contracted show. That's the only reason they came in. Howard just made it sound like it was a special thing because he's weird. He did the same thing with the make up show from when Howard was sick last year. They worked a four day week and made it sound like they were doing everyone a favor.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m halfway through today’s show and it’s pretty good.

Everyone is in a good mood. Fred authentically loled at a robin joke and I can’t remember that happening.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Would have been nice to get a heads up on the show. On the plus side, I'm caught up with all the 2017 Sternthologies now during my 5 hours of driving today.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

They still on vacation? Three celebs died just today alone.

Bob Einstein, Mean Gene (is that his name? I never watched wrestling), and who was the third?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Mean Gene (is that his name? I never watched wrestling)

Mean Gene Okerlund.

He was from the time of wrestling when it was actually about the wrestling, with guys like Adrian Adonis, Bam Bam Bigelow, Terry Funk, Hoss Funk, Dory Funk, Conquistador, Blue Meanie, Andre the Giant, Lou Albano, Bob Backlund, Berserker, Junkyard Dog, Spike Dudley, Kabuki, Jerry the King Lawler, Hillbilly Jim, and Flash Funk...

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Would have been nice to get a heads up on the show. On the plus side, I'm caught up with all the 2017 Sternthologies now during my 5 hours of driving today.

On Monday he tweeted that the show would be live on Wednesday. Plus have they ever taken 3 weeks in a row off in 30+ years?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Bob Einstein, Mean Gene (is that his name? I never watched wrestling), and who was the third?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2019/01/03/captain-and-tennille-daryl-dragon-dead-obit-orig-llr.cnn

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

harley posted:

Are the Todd Packer collections available anywhere? Particularly the Ralph stuff.

I have Ralph Parts I, IV, V, VII, and VIII. I have a lot of the Todd Packer collection but I didn't save all of it because at the time I was wondering what I'd need all those files for.

The collection itself is pretty famously tough to find on the internet these days.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Was Brent's wife really trying to find people to hook up with at the party? That sounds creepy as gently caress.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

Was Brent's wife really trying to find people to hook up with at the party? That sounds creepy as gently caress.

Sounds like it, and no one was having it (look up her pictures and you'll see why), so Brent went with the classic "it was just a goof" excuse.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Sounds like it, and no one was having it (look up her pictures and you'll see why), so Brent went with the classic "it was just a goof" excuse.

I dunno, there is a chance she was just being friendly.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

haljordan posted:

Brent and his ex-wife (Amanda) were into swinging so that's doesn't shock me. Someone posted pictures of her on Reddit and she's not horrible but definitely a Florida 7. She's the kind girl that looks great in a bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMiyZxiNpM