Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

J.A.B.C. posted:

Anthony's face in that last panel, man.

"I'm a terrible enough dad with one daughter, now I have two?!"

He's just running the math in his head

"Two daughters, two college tuitions, twice as many fire retardants..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

So now Antimony can be both the Court and Forest Medium. Just imagine the negotiations!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Samuringa posted:

He's just running the math in his head

"Two daughters, two college tuitions, twice as many fire retardants..."
Galaxy brain: Two of the same daughter means economy of scale.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

So now Antimony can be both the Court and Forest Medium. Just imagine the negotiations!
Like Fun City but without the peaceful resolution.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

J.A.B.C. posted:

Anthony's face in that last panel, man.

"I'm a terrible enough dad with one daughter, now I have two?!"

Yeah I got a chuckle out of that. It's so clearly a "...gently caress" kind of moment.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Bilirubin posted:

Considering how well Annie got along with herself even before splitting into two, I can imagine this would lead to either a complete breakdown of negotiations followed by isolation or a ridiculous, ever-expanding cold war where each side constantly tries to outdo the other on the pettiest of things just for ego points...before it goes from cold to literally really hot war.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

"Now I have a control group!"

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

He's gonna kill one to bring back Surma.

This isn't a trial for Annie, it's a trial for Tony. He's the weak one.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

ConfusedUs posted:

Yeah I got a chuckle out of that. It's so clearly a "...gently caress" kind of moment.

[Internal Screaming]

Is the caption we’re looking for on Tony there :v:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

Bilirubin posted:

"The Forest demands all Court activity in its territory to cease and also the room closest to the bathroom!"

"Well, the Court demands full disclosure of the magical entities aligned with Loup and a raise in the allowance!"

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

Tenebrais posted:

Urge to design twin studies... rising.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Blaze Dragon posted:

Considering how well Annie got along with herself even before splitting into two, I can imagine this would lead to either a complete breakdown of negotiations followed by isolation or a ridiculous, ever-expanding cold war where each side constantly tries to outdo the other on the pettiest of things just for ego points...before it goes from cold to literally really hot war.

WALL

e. or steel slats. We're calling it that now. But its a wall. They can call it whatever they like, I don't care.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
"Ohhhh why do I have two daughters and one hand? Why can't I have one daughters and two hand?!"

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
He actually has two hands too now!

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
1 real hand, 1 robot hand. 1 real daughter, 1 robot daughter. Loup will be super confused when someone brings up the cloning of Annie, since Kat created AnnieBot to keep her lab partner from descending into a horrible spiral of depression.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Tenebrais posted:

:science: Gentlemen! I bring you... more daughters!
:goleft: Sh'yeah, I dunno, man. I mean, after last time...
:science: This time... shall be DIFFERENT! Haaaa hahaha haaaa!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Splicer posted:

I immediately thought the same thing :v:

:same:

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Ha.

madjack
Dec 31, 2013
:munch:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If she gets fused back together she's going to have a weird bunch of self loathing issues :v

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Synthbuttrange posted:

If she gets fused back together she's going to have a weird bunch of self loathing issues :v

......"going to"?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

thats aside from her regular self loathing issues

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

That last panel is the creepiest thing this whole arc. It's so out of the character we've seen that I'm worried he's actually Loup.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Bruceski posted:

That last panel is the creepiest thing this whole arc. It's so out of the character we've seen that I'm worried he's actually Loup.

It’s not out of character at all. He obviously doesn’t see this Annie the same way he always saw Annie before. For some reason we will learn later on, he’s comfortable around this Annie, at least enough to laugh at this whole thing.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Tony's gotten blitzed I'm p sure. This means he's loosened up and will be friendly. That or Tony's a lot more comfortable with Annie now and now that there's just one of her he's become friendly Tony.

Forest Annie will take this as a sign he doesn't see her as his daughter though. That's my read.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

A Sometimes Food posted:

Tony's gotten blitzed I'm p sure. This means he's loosened up and will be friendly. That or Tony's a lot more comfortable with Annie now and now that there's just one of her he's become friendly Tony.

Forest Annie will take this as a sign he doesn't see her as his daughter though. That's my read.

This too!

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Came here to post what everyone else did, Annie's finally going to get to meet the real Tony, that's all. This isn't out of character at all except for the whole not being an awkward mess around his own daughter.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Same, Tony, same.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I just realized if our POV Annie gets to know the real Tony and the other Annie finds out, she is going to be so god drat jealous.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
Chaos reigns.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

OK, OK! It's very possible that both of them are the real Tony.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:kheldragar:

random weird thing: i have to have read this comic piecemeal like 3 times over (its an easy comic to accidentally reread multiple chapters of lmao) but i cant tell you what order like, most of the events have happened in? i dont know why

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Reminder that everything is still Coyote.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Hahaha! Sworn to secrecy. Haha! Such a thing... Such an octopus of a thing. And I have only an inkling!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Short-hair Annie is literally leaving in a huff.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Tony is happy to have a spare Anni alone so he can rip out her soul and remake his wife.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

You know there's an e at the end of Annie, right

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Potato Salad posted:

Reminder that everything is still Coyote.

the omega project or w/e its called (i cant remember rn im 3 bowls deep) finally reaches fruition. something stirs... coyote awakens from his dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Patware posted:

You know there's an e at the end of Annie, right

Actually I'm never sure whenever I type. It just feels so counter intuitive since she's called Antimony so I usually drop the e.