Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

2DCAT posted:

For this new year's eve I'm trying to drink all of the alcohols

i've been trying to drink all elysium ipa's over the last 2 months but have gotten stuck on immortal ipa. this is my ideal level of ipa

ed ballsnipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if bernie wasn't running, i'd vote warren. not necessarily an endorsement of her but who the gently caress else is there?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

someone please diagram that sentence

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Jonny 290 posted:

im extremely excited for 2019

:same:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

... this is not how accounting.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Lol democrats have always been the “how do you do fellow kids?” Party but man they are just getting loving worse and worse at it.

tbf Beto doing sick skating in a whataburger parking lot was pretty cool

idk I think he has the charisma it’s just his policies are indistinguishable from any other centrist dem

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

trmgrs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

if bernie wasn't running, i'd vote warren. not necessarily an endorsement of her but who the gently caress else is there?

trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jon Joe posted:

yeah they'll totally get wrecked by chapo too

mid or i third party

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Spergin Morlock posted:

i've been trying to drink all elysium ipa's over the last 2 months but have gotten stuck on immortal ipa. this is my ideal level of ipa

ed ballsnipe

Floyds zombie dust IPA is the best IPA imo

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
Also, you fuckers, you bastards: C-SPAM IRON CHEF BEGINS JANUARY 2ND. The theme is BURGERNOMICS: Make a dish which costs less to make than a big mac in your area! The competition ends JANUARY 15TH. :justpost: your entries in the COOKING WITH C-SPAM thread. I will continue spamming this message periodically through tonight and tomorrow.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

happy new yeara everyone lol

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

it is New Year's Eve

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
donald is a bastard man

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Godspeed You! 2dcat Trumperor

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

nah

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

tbf Beto doing sick skating in a whataburger parking lot was pretty cool

idk I think he has the charisma it’s just his policies are indistinguishable from any other centrist dem

he would've been a marked improvement over his opponent because his opponent was loving ted cruz. he in no way deserves to be president though. he'd be a terrible, macron-style mistake.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

list em

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Liz Warren says "gently caress it" and chops a rail on livestream, asks a girlfriend which dick hanging around isn't a psycho

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

i would think sometime after 20 or 30 CH2's they'd start getting kinda hard to swallow

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:yeshaha:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Who's going to be the last celebrity to die in 2018?

about 4 hours to go - somebody OD already

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/947619312486965249

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

write in goku

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Nichael posted:

Someone who can win?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
2019 is gonna suck in ways we never thought possible.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Doc Walrus posted:

Also, you fuckers, you bastards: C-SPAM IRON CHEF BEGINS JANUARY 2ND. The theme is BURGERNOMICS: Make a dish which costs less to make than a big mac in your area! The competition ends JANUARY 15TH. :justpost: your entries in the COOKING WITH C-SPAM thread. I will continue spamming this message periodically through tonight and tomorrow.

drat that sounds like fun

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh i see now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ShriekingMarxist posted:

sorry friend, thanks for hanging through <3

I’m actually alive at the end of the year and I’m better for it

gently caress the death crew gimmick it leads to bad places once you reach toxic irony levels

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

A Handed Missus posted:

You too and I'm super jealous of your avatar and your smells :negative:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lock

him

up

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
trump's going to run as a democrat in 2020 and they'll let him. he wants to prove that it's him that brings the magic, not the R's, and the democrats need a win to keep up their grift

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

ShriekingMarxist posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

2DCAT posted:

Floyds zombie dust IPA is the best IPA imo

i'll have to find and try it. it's easy for me to get elysian since it's local and prominently dispalyed at the grocery store

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pook Good Mook posted:

Someone who can win?

i suppose there's harris, but i think warren would be a better president. but it's a moot point because my vote has been locked in for sanders since 2016.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
lookin forward to another year of trumpin' with you all

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
hi there

sinn here with your space ghost: coast to coast fact of the day

evidently the interview with the beegees was like 99% profanity, which is why it barely got aired

this has been sinnesloeschen w/yr space ghost: coast to coast fact of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

gently caress the death crew gimmick it leads to bad places once you reach toxic irony levels

sic semper gimmicks