Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's the dragon and titty power hour show, who gives a gently caress about spoilers.

There haven't been any titties for like three seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Cursed thread begone

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

is this season gonna have spiders in it I hope so

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Who What Now posted:

There haven't been any titties for like three seasons.

we've well established that it's been going downhill

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

A lot of people are speculating that Dany will sit on the Iron Throne, but I'd rather she sit on my face!

Same tbh

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

A lot of people are speculating that Dany will sit on the Iron Throne, but I'd rather she sit on my face!

Season 2 Dany or Season 6 Dany?

Not kinkshaming, just curious how much weight you think your face can take.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

A lot of people are speculating that Dany will sit on the Iron Throne, but I'd rather she poo poo on my face!

Basically what gurm has been doing for years

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
by the time this is back on i'm not going to remember anything bar john snow & daenerys being sex weirds and the night king killing a dragon with an ice pole, lucky that we are far past the point where the plot matters all that much

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

is the night king gonna do Jon with his ice pole

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Melisandre, fake Sansa and bad pussy all really do it for me.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I hope magic bugs generally make it big in this coming season magic bugs are cool

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
It feels like forever since someone posted up some plausible yet also implausible plot leaks written by some sweaty nerd to troll for Reddit gold. C'mon, gimme that good poo poo.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Check this out: THIS YEAR THERE WILL BE NEW lovely EPISODES

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'd rather she shits and the more she drinks the more she shits.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

sugar free jazz posted:

I hope magic bugs generally make it big in this coming season magic bugs are cool

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I hope a giant sits on my face.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

:swoon: brush me with your powerful eyebrows, dragon queen

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

giant talking beetles would be so sick suddenly the bug army comes up outa the ground and starts fighting for their ancient treaty or whatever hell yeah

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I wish Damerys Targaeryan would run for president in the united states.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Grevling posted:

I wish Damerys Targaeryan would run for president in the united states.

She did, her name was Sarah Palin

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Grevling posted:

I'd rather she shits and the more she drinks the more she shits.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the decline of this show can be traced to ,as some of you said, the lacks of boobs. but another factor to consider is the bad guy and how cartoonish evil they are.
you start with the lanister dude, to bolton and to urine. really awful characters IMO

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You forgot the Ice Zombie King! Granted, he's not really a bad guy and more of a solution to all of Westeros' problems, but still.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

DoctorGonzo posted:

the decline of this show can be traced to ,as some of you said, the lacks of boobs. but another factor to consider is the bad guy and how cartoonish evil they are.
you start with the lanister dude, to bolton and to urine. really awful characters IMO

That's very insightful. Please continue to illuminate us as to the problems with various cable TV series. For instance, Westworld. Why does it suck other than the good actor leaving.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

That's very insightful. Please continue to illuminate us as to the problems with various cable TV series. For instance, Westworld. Why does it suck other than the good actor leaving.

I'll field this one, Westworld sucked from the end of season 1 because it's not nearly as clever or competent as it assumes itself to be and is just a miserable slog through boring poo poo. They managed to make a sci-fi western about killer robots boring.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

check this: Evan Rachel Wooden

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The last episode should be a fade to Black with bran on the toilet and then the sopranos theme song kicks on out of no where and bran has warged into Tony soprano right before he catches a beej from some goomah that works at Ba-da Bing!

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'll field this one, Westworld sucked from the end of season 1 because it's not nearly as clever or competent as it assumes itself to be and is just a miserable slog through boring poo poo. They managed to make a sci-fi western about killer robots boring.

Let me correct this:

"Westworld sucked from the end of episode 1..."

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

SickZip posted:

world sucks

There ya go.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I bet if HBO reran extended cuts of The Sopranos it would beat GoT numbers this season. It's been awhile, but maybe I'll fire The Sopranos back up. Just rewatched Deadwood to get ready for the new movie so kinda in a HBO frame of mind.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
HBO needs to push the envelope. They need hard core loving.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Westworld was bad because it was a very dumb show trying its hardest to seem like a very smart show. It was non-linear and trippy and mysterious and loved decompressed story-telling and had TWISTS and underneath all the artifice and technique it was hollow and stupid and there was nothing going on to justify that much elaboration.

They took a story about killer robot cowboys and tried to make it intellectual and only succeeded in making it boring and actually dumber then that premise told straight would be.

SickZip fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jan 2, 2019

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

SickZip posted:

Westworld was bad because it was a very dumb show trying its hardest to seem like a very smart show. It was non-linear and trippy and mysterious and loved decompressed story-telling and had TWISTS and underneath all the artifice and technique it was hollow and stupid and there was nothing going on to justify that much elaboration.

They took a story about killer robot cowboys and tried to make it intellectual and only succeeded in making it boring and actually dumber then that premise told straight would be.

Well, there is only so much Anthony Hopkins to go around. And that was the only good part of the show.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

all the good characters are dead

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SickZip posted:

i think the first season was good. it tries to hard but it works most of the time. season 2 is just kinda ehh because it tries way, way to hard and jumps the shark. some of the ideas are interesting but eh.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Euron is worst because he has no build up, he just kinda shows up near the end of 5 and hams it up. joffery and the boltons were introdused and were built up. yeah ramsay was stupidly evil but it kinda worked for his character, same with joffery. instead uron just doesn't work because he is just kinda introduced as crazy gently caress and then continues being a magical super killer psycho.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Urine just needs to start waving sausages in a suggestive manner and we'll love him.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
It's really hard to give a poo poo about a show with no credible villains

Evil cersei is about as boring as it gets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Euron is worst because he has no build up, he just kinda shows up near the end of 5 and hams it up. joffery and the boltons were introdused and were built up. yeah ramsay was stupidly evil but it kinda worked for his character, same with joffery. instead uron just doesn't work because he is just kinda introduced as crazy gently caress and then continues being a magical super killer psycho.

Euron killed the Dorne plotline and is a goddamned hero for it. We should all be actively rooting for Euron to win this thing.