Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

McSpanky posted:

I was gonna say, I wanna* see the portrait pack that updates every species with their Alien Space Charles IIs.

*:froggonk:
Merit, 3 points: Mushroom people do not have chins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Fish some mans. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36527

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Do you love golfing in Hell?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qEHK4iBiXc

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Hell is the only place we should be building golf courses.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Hell is the only place we should be building golf courses.

But we already build them in Florida?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Is there something you CAN'T do in Doom?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Look at something from the side. :v:

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Dwesa posted:

Is there something you CAN'T do in Doom?

root reality and enable console commands

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
https://twitter.com/DickWhitehouse/status/1077227171482021889?s=19

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Holy poo poo

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Doom modders are just the best. The amount of hilarious crap they come up with never ceases to amaze me.

I don't own a Roomba, but if I did, I would use it to kill demons in my living room. Ten centimeter high demons, hunted by a ten centimeter high space marine. :allears:

I wonder if I could mod in my cat as the end-boss. Oh, what am I even saying, of course I could.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Doom modders might be one of the few decent fandoms.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

quote:

You've just automated "myhouse.wad"!

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles

Leal posted:

Holy poo poo

First glance I thought it was a child's drawing, you could probably use that as well

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Because we haven't been to the Slab in a while, here are some contextless quotes from the last page of random threads:

quote:

Edit: By the way, there should be a complete strip of any generic DD devices while in the cage during the starting scene if this is possible. If you go in for life wearing a gag, hood, blindfold, armbinder, mittens, and full chastity gear, you're hosed.

quote:

My vampire lord is not naked. how do i make him naked with this mod?

quote:

im in the new deathclaw quest and it keeps on telling me that i dont have any animations available for deathclaws.. what pack do i need to have installed for deathclaw animations ?

quote:

DWF does not modify vanilla events or decisions. Incubus is simply a trait that vanilla does not check for.

So, to answer your question, yes you can be a demonic saint.

quote:

Forgive me if this was covered at some point, but I can't find it when searching. But... is there a way to keep centaurs from breeding out of control? They've spread across almost a third of Europe in about 150 years. They seem to breed like rabbits, and worse, they often take human wives. Human wives who generally don't live through the birth, but the child does. And the only offspring is more centaurs. So they are not so slowly replacing all the humans.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

The Lone Badger posted:

Forgive me if this was covered at some point, but I can't find it when searching. But... is there a way to keep centaurs from breeding out of control? They've spread across almost a third of Europe in about 150 years. They seem to breed like rabbits, and worse, they often take human wives. Human wives who generally don't live through the birth, but the child does. And the only offspring is more centaurs. So they are not so slowly replacing all the humans.
This has to be Crusader King 2, and it actually almost sounds like a cool variation on the Horse Empire thing. Event spawns centaur noble in random place, starts breeding humanity out of existence. Dedicate your dynasty to stopping them, or joining them.

A bit like a medieval xenomorph infestation. I knew there was something wrong with Glitterhoof.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Humanity goes extinct because of the love for horsecock.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

If the internet is any indication, this is 100% true.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

:magical:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
In other games, the lust for horsecock and centaurs replacing humanity would be :stonk:-inducing.

In CK2 it's business as usual.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Mike Pence's true endgame is finally revealed.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This what the movie Sorry To Bother You is actually about.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

mrhands was a prophet and we didn't listen

we didn't listen

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

McSpanky posted:

mrhands was a prophet and we didn't listen

we didn't listen

Ahaha, a Horsecock Cassandra.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: A Horsecock Cassandra

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: A Horsecock Cassandra
Mods, please change the title to this, because it's just way too funny not to.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I thought we'd peaked at Grip and Stare but yeah I have to agree

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Hexenritter posted:

I thought we'd peaked at Grip and Stare but yeah I have to agree

:hmmyes:

Glad to have contributed :)

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I have mentioned Grip and Stare to my roommate who is also enamored of the joke, so well done to you.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Nah I only helped on Horsecock Cassandra, Grip and Stare was someone else.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Well you know what? I would be proud to post in the Horsecock Cassandra thread too.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiM06PQ_uPg

So MMOD finally released for Half Life 2. It looks pretty neat.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Arcsquad12 posted:

It's really weird that sometime fairly early in half life 2's lifespan they broke all the bullet effects so they move near instantly and are really stretched out, then never fixed it.

Glad they've redone them with what looks like the particle system.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

OwlFancier posted:

It's really weird that sometime fairly early in half life 2's lifespan they broke all the bullet effects so they move near instantly and are really stretched out, then never fixed it.

Glad they've redone them with what looks like the particle system.

Valve has a really bad habit of leaving things broken in some patches and then deciding years later to patch the game again and completely miss all the stuff they hosed up the time before. Unless it's getting active updates like TF2 they miss a lot of stuff. It left Portal 2's DX11 shader effects completely hosed for me the last time I played the game and I doubt they've fixed it.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Arcsquad12 posted:

It's very good, but I'd suggest waiting for an update because there are quite a few bugs right now. I put it aside at Ravenholm until the first patch, which should probably be out by tomorrow.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Goddamn it but gamers are the worst. There are mods called "Harambe" that turns an NPC into a monkey. How many of those mods? Take a guess. I couldn't find the specific one I actually wanted to present here on Google. That's how many.

Cardiovorax fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Dec 31, 2018

BadMedic
Jul 22, 2007

I've never actually seen him heal anybody.
Pillbug

Arcsquad12 posted:

It looks good but not gonna lie I was initially hoping it would be a revamped SMOD when I saw it was called MMOD.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Does it have the Duke kick? Otherwise, no deal.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

BadMedic posted:

It looks good but not gonna lie I was initially hoping it would be a revamped SMOD when I saw it was called MMOD.

As was I, alas. Which is a shame cos bullet time would fit really well in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.