Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

FilthyImp posted:

Is that some attempt to copy AOC making ramen live on instagram?

Basically, yeah. AOC set a clear and powerful example that you don't really need to try that hard to connect with your base - just do normal everyday things to show that you're a Normal Person™ dealing with Normal Person Everyday Struggles™. Beto did the same to a lesser extent with streaming a drive-through at Whataburger and air-drumming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the plot of multiple animes

USPOL Winter: I’m pretty sure this is the plot of multiple animes

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

letthereberock posted:

USPOL Winter: Im pretty sure this is the plot of multiple animes

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I don’t trust Donald Trump with a Gundam. gently caress I wouldn’t trust him with that box with arm holes in it that says GUNDAM on it.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

I dont trust Donald Trump with a Gundam. gently caress I wouldnt trust him with that box with arm holes in it that says GUNDAM on it.

Gimme a Gundam. I've played about 11k rounds of World of Tanks and Mechwarrior, I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to pilot a mechanized battle suit.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

GODDAMN THAT IS FULL OF CAPS. HOW WILL WE KMOW WHAT IS MEANT TO BE SERIOUS AND WHAT ISN'T

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

DiggityDoink posted:

GODDAMN THAT IS FULL OF CAPS. HOW WILL WE KMOW WHAT IS MEANT TO BE SERIOUS AND WHAT ISN'T

HE CLEARLY TOLD US TO CALM DOWN.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/7LV2pF9.mp4

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

DiggityDoink posted:

I honestly had to check to see whether that was the parody Trump account.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Lord Wexia posted:

I honestly had to check to see whether that was the parody Trump account.

Yeah I did not think it was the real one when I saw it on my Twitter feed.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"I'M MELTING DOWN!!!!"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
LOUD NOISES!

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Crabtree posted:

The entirety of the poltician's finances, as well as the sum total of all of the democrats, republican and their sponsor's funds is liquidated and put into the construction of giant robots. The candidates will pilot them and feel every scratch, ding and attack the robot does by wearing an electric latex suit that stimulates pain through electric shocks.

gently caress yea giant sex bots

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what an insane moron.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I know the 'Trump is isolated' stories are a bit much, but how many people does he actually talk to on a daily basis? He's never had 'friends' so to speak and anyone calling on him probably has to listen to the same witch hunt claims over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised if staff members and family text him rather than call or visit.

He sounds like a man who spends a large chunk of his day alone in his room watching Fox News.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

I hope that after Trump has left this Earth, the neurologists studying his brain make a discover of what exactly is wrong with it and call it Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
USPOL Winter: JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

BILLY MAYS HERE

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Krispy Wafer posted:

I know the 'Trump is isolated' stories are a bit much, but how many people does he actually talk to on a daily basis? He's never had 'friends' so to speak and anyone calling on him probably has to listen to the same witch hunt claims over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised if staff members and family text him rather than call or visit.

He sounds like a man who spends a large chunk of his day alone in his room watching Fox News.

According to stuff written about him he spends half his time calling up his rich buddies to rant/get their advice.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080107759755034624

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why ... why would he tweet that if he tweeted the all-caps one an hour ago

Is his memory really doing this

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080109395357380613

Data Graham posted:

I'm guessing he didn't tweet the second one.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Ringing in the new year with a stern reminder of “the President is openly and violently ill”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's what my first thought was, but then apparently he got right to work on his next one, where he's trying out his favorite new smarmy sarcastic fatherly tone

I don't imagine any of his staffers are taking it upon themselves to steer his tweets in this new ":smuggo: Well you SEE, the PROBLEM is that the Democrats don't understand the most basic of principles of Walls and Wheels! What a bunch of clowns! :smuggo:" direction.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

2019 pulled away from the starting line, has already lost controlled, flipped over into the spectator stands and caught on fire :laffo:

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

DiggityDoink posted:

Gimme a Gundam. I've played about 11k rounds of World of Tanks and Mechwarrior, I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to pilot a mechanized battle suit.

"I'm fully instrument rated with Microsoft flight simulator."

Data Graham posted:

Why does he do anything? For the attention.

CmdrRiker fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jan 1, 2019

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

As I suspected. That's why I rejected their deal, so I could be forced to accept one I dislike even more.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
All that Louis CK stuff now reminds me of my great idea for who gets to voting rights: If at any point you say or think anything along the line of "Kids these day" you lose the right to vote or hold office, as at that point you no longer care about the future of your country. There is also no limit on what age you have to be to lose them, you could be 18 years old.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ralepozozaxe posted:

All that Louis CK stuff now reminds me of my great idea for who gets to voting rights: If at any point you say or think anything along the line of "Kids these day" you lose the right to vote or hold office, as at that point you no longer care about the future of your country. There is also no limit on what age you have to be to lose them, you could be 18 years old.

Counterpoint, kids these days think e-sports are good which is objectively evil.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Make all the olds perform the Carrousel rite from Logan’s Run

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Kids these days are in danger of having a much worse life than their parents and grandparents, because of capitalism.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/bluthquotes/status/1077281274404864000?s=19

Should be the response to every all-caps Trump tweet IMO

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Abel Wingnut posted:

BILLY MAYS HERE

Hope this is your first laugh of the new year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFmM5CWnmtE

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Comrade Fakename posted:

Kids these days are in danger of having a much worse life than their parents and grandparents, because of capitalism.

One nice thing about being crushed under capitalism ( :v: ) is that I’ve found I’ve focused more on passion then career dollar chasing at this point. I’m gonna be broke and ground under heel no matter what I’d rather be a starving artist then just starving

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Mezzanine posted:

Hope this is your first laugh of the new year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFmM5CWnmtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHc288IPFzk

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

Ralepozozaxe posted:

And next time a crying kid ruins your evening just imagine loving up the planet irrevocably as your revenge.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Comrade Fakename posted:

They're guaranteed to have a worse life. The baby boomers are just going apeshit destroying as much as possible on their way out.

The greatest generation was alot of things but good parents they weren't, that's for sure. Or maybe it was gallons of lead who knows.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

the evergreenest of tweets

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i am surprised it took him this long to do this tweet.