Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

The only disappointing thing about this tweet is that it literally wasn't Trumps first tweet of 2019.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rear end cobra posted:

please do not use the bad word about the president who is clearly not bad worded in he head

President dotard

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

The only disappointing thing about this tweet is that it literally wasn't Trumps first tweet of 2019.

Yeah........

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

That unannounced standup set CK did was a test. If the response had been "Louis CK is back!" or even just nothing, like it wasn't a big deal, then CK would be pitching a new TV show to Netflix right now. But instead the response was what the gently caress, why was he allowed back on stage? And that's when CK knew that his career was really over. If he wanted to perform, he had to seek out the audience of people wearing "I still like beer" t-shirts.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

rear end cobra posted:

2019 is going to own so much

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You are opposed today that I would have appreciated for the trucks red on this the first day of the post team season but are you going to be with the trash with meeting

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

is ck really a chud now

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Der Meister posted:

is ck really a chud now

Listen to your heart tell you

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Nice to see nothing has changed.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rear end cobra posted:

lmao this is real

everything is real and nothing is real

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Remember that creepy movie louis ck made about pedophilia that only got shelved because he likes to take his dick out in front of women

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ck stands for chud kisser

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Der Meister posted:

is ck really a chud now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ugva6P7ttw

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i have an opinion and it is that we should be allowed to say that donald trump, president, sir, is retarded in his head

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PyPy posted:

Nice to see nothing has changed.

same as it ever was

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Der Meister posted:

is ck really a chud now

he always was, he just hadn't opened his heart to the truth

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ending 2018 strong, Starting 2019 STRONGER

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Der Meister posted:

is ck really a chud now

he was always a chud

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

can this dude go ten minutes without talking like a rapist

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

haljordan posted:

Remember that creepy movie louis ck made about pedophilia that only got shelved because he likes to take his dick out in front of women

He wrote, directed, produced, and starred in a movie about how it's OK for old comedians to gently caress teenage girls. It was in black and white as a tribute to a Woody Allen movie about loving teenagers.

He produced it, is what makes it great. He put up presumably tens of millions of dollars to make his pedo movie, and it never got released. He lost all that money, and his great passion project will never be seen by anyone other than the few hundred people who watched it on the festival circuit. Which makes me happy

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol

Beyond ‘no comment’: The White House has no response — at all — to many media questions

quote:

“This is the least responsive White House press operation I’ve ever dealt with by far,” said Peter Baker, a veteran White House reporter for the New York Times and one of the co-authors of the story about Trump’s isolation. “There are certainly individuals there who are professional and try to be helpful when they can, and I appreciate their efforts, I really do. But as a whole, I’ve learned not to expect answers even to basic questions.”

Adds Baker, “I don’t know why that is. I don’t take it personally. But it’s a lost opportunity on their part to get their side of the story out.”

tfw you're trying to be a professional journalist whomst presents both sides of the controversy, but the increasingly isolated white house house press office won't even give you a boot to lick

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

chud king louis

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"just calm down and enjoy the ride" is what a confused and scared miss teen usa pageant hears just before trump whips out his scabby greasy cock

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

move over dennis miller

louis ck is finally here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Al! posted:

"just calm down and enjoy the ride" is what a confused and scared miss teen usa pageant hears just before trump whips out his scabby greasy cock

im no disney imagineer but i'm not so sure about this new special attraction at the Hall of Presidents

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

seeing this reaction to Metoo, that this general societal shift towards the idea that it's unforgivable for men in power to use that power to rape people, where now the American conservative movement has become openly and loudly literally pro-rape, is convincing me that Valerie Solanas was right.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Addamere posted:

Listen to your heart tell you

goddammit

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*wakes up*

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656?s=19

*goes back to sleep*

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Gripweed posted:

seeing this reaction to Metoo, that this general societal shift towards the idea that it's unforgivable for men in power to use that power to rape people, where now the American conservative movement has become openly and loudly literally pro-rape, is convincing me that Valerie Solanas was right.

could we possibly have the option of castration? i'd prefer it to death but i guess either way she's right

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also did u kno it's not legal to compare to trump to hitler until he literally gasses six million jews and also adopts a dog named blondi

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/alan-dershowitz-anyone-compares-trump-hitler-holocaust-denier/

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
dershed again

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

isnt the dersh a pedophile???

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

wow antisemitism

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Al! posted:

nothin wrong with a few trips on the lolita express with noted good man jeffrey epstein

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
hellworld has been a blast and all but uh

yeah brain you can snap out of coma whenever you please, tia

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alternately you could listen to Soulja Boy (Tell 'Em)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Al! posted:

and a wife murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
because when you think of a president famous for cigars you think of donald trump