Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Doc Walrus posted:

:ducksiren:Reminder: C-SPAM IRON CHEF BEGINS JANUARY 2ND. The theme is BURGERNOMICS: Make a dish which costs less to make than a big mac in your area! The competition ends JANUARY 15TH. :justpost: your entries in the COOKING WITH C-SPAM thread. I will continue spamming this message periodically through tonight and tomorrow.

does a stolen big mac count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

hahaha trunp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ShriekingMarxist posted:

just found this in my imgur, i wish i could make this work for an avatar

tuba or not tuba that is the question

where is pisstape that is the other question

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/1080148517866352641

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I was in Philly once for new years and the mummers parade was loving excellent

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Doc Walrus posted:

:ducksiren:Reminder: C-SPAM IRON CHEF BEGINS JANUARY 2ND. The theme is BURGERNOMICS: Make a dish which costs less to make than a big mac in your area! The competition ends JANUARY 15TH. :justpost: your entries in the COOKING WITH C-SPAM thread. I will continue spamming this message periodically through tonight and tomorrow.

most people eat more than a singlebig mac so i reject the premise that an entire meal is equivalent to the mac. matching # calories might be more fair

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
How non functional can the exec branch be: a 2019 experiment

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Addamere posted:

among the brain geniuses who believe q is real and not a lazy 4chan troll, what are the popular beliefs of his identity

my guess is melanie-2

JFK jr. They think JFK jr. faked his own death to preempt an assassination attempt and has been in hiding until someone like Trump came along who can fight and beat the Deep State

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

does a stolen big mac count

if your scheme to steal it costs you less than a big mac then yes

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Remember when JFK Jr roller bladed to his mother's funeral? Good times

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reality Winter posted:

How non functional can the exec branch be: a 2019 experiment

we are aiming for negative functionality; perhaps even functionality measured in imaginary numbers

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Gripweed posted:

JFK jr. They think JFK jr. faked his own death to preempt an assassination attempt and has been in hiding until someone like Trump came along who can fight and beat the Deep State

my heart tells me lol this is real, but I just want to make sure: This is actually what q-people think?

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

alnilam posted:

most people eat more than a singlebig mac so i reject the premise that an entire meal is equivalent to the mac. matching # calories might be more fair

do you stack your big macs on top of each other

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Walrus posted:

a.k.a., Mac Stack

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Doc Walrus posted:

i don't eat that garbage but i don't know any adult who just eat one big mac and calls it a meal

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Turns out the exec branch doesn't actually DO SOMETHING and you can put a orange piss baby in there and it's fine

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alnilam posted:

i don't eat that garbage but i don't know any adult who just eat one big mac and calls it a meal

Fast food burgs are horribly unfilling. :(

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Waffle House posted:

my heart tells me lol this is real, but I just want to make sure: This is actually what q-people think?

yes

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reality Winter posted:

Turns out the exec branch doesn't actually DO SOMETHING and you can put a orange piss baby in there and it's fine

"fine" here defined as "child rape concentration camps" and wildly oscillating stock markets.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

alnilam posted:

do you only know fat people?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i hadn't eaten mcdonalds in like ten years, but i got a gift certificate so i took my kid the other day. idk if they changed the size of the food or what but a big mac was way smaller than i remembered. like, the beef was barely noticeable. should have gone for the QP.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Addamere posted:

"fine" here defined as "child rape concentration camps" and wildly oscillating stock markets.

Thats the democrats

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Serfer posted:

The only people i know who eat at mcdonald are fat yes

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serfer posted:

:goonsay:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Waffle House posted:

I think Q has gone pretty quiet the last couple months since we didn't get the military parade leading thousands of jailed pedophiles in cages down Pennsylvania Ave so now all the brokebrains are making up their own poo poo and it's even less coherent every day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

speaking of synthetic operatives, is there some good sci fi about synthetic humanoids as infiltrators or spies or whatever??

paging EHF

probably, I tend to avoid the robot/cyborg stuff that hinges on them being exactly identical to humans because I consider that to be lazy in the extreme. I think the short story "Evidence" by Asimov is as good as that genre gets

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skaboomizzy posted:

I think Q has gone pretty quiet the last couple months since we didn't get the military parade leading thousands of jailed pedophiles in cages down Pennsylvania Ave so now all the brokebrains are making up their own poo poo and it's even less coherent every day

mlyp

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

alnilam posted:

ive legit done six piece nuggets + one bottle of water as a lunch more often than i can count

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Q is 1000% real and you're all under arrest

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

skaboomizzy posted:

lol

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
is q a religious figure yet or are we still in the weird phase where the foundational myth is still being established

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

trumplin wheel
trumplin deal

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1080149165869543424?s=19

#1 is cbp killing a 7 year old

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nae! posted:

ive legit done six piece nuggets + one bottle of water as a lunch more often than i can count

good god to have this kind of discipline at mcdonalds

you are some kind of ascetic

like a monk or something

... perhaps a warrior monk

welcome to the thread, General Mattis!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Doc Walrus posted:

if your scheme to steal it costs you less than a big mac then yes

*adjusts Big Mac Inspector hat while grinning*

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Q flew way too close to the sun by choosing a conspiracy that was predictive rather than retrospective.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if the theme is cheap instead of presentable I may just join in on this "food challenge"

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You know, I'm honestly surprised that Trump doesn't want Mitch to send him a CR that Trump could veto. I'd think that Trump would enjoy saying 'No, I can't sign this because it doesn't help Border Security!' or some other dumb thing.

While Dems would scream that Trump didn't sign the CR and kept the government closed, Trump could just blast out that he was doing this in the name of Border Security, so the needle wouldn't move either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Addamere posted:

good god to have this kind of discipline at mcdonalds

you are some kind of ascetic

like a monk or something

... perhaps a warrior monk

welcome to the thread, General Mattis!

i will uphold my committment to defending the constitution one nugget at a time, soldier