Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Q1ZIH1n5M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BgRdMchne posted:

no, jesus was speaking of the needle gate in jerusalem through which, in fact, hundreds of camels passed every day and

its amazing that this is a real thing that people believe.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

we pointed out the hoverhand on the other one but i should point out that left hand of his curled up because hes scared to touch her

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

vOv

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mannyfidel/status/1080209640657440773

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

That video was about 90% advertisement for itself and it lasted only 90 seconds

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im still extremely mad that the avenatti toxxers were banned well before the 2020 election is over. I don't understand what gave the mods the rights to ban people for something that could still come true. Until someone is specifically elected president i don't understand how you could make a proper judgment of whether or not it could come true, no matter how unlikely.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
im at my dads and he isnt even here, come the gently caress on

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zyla posted:

we pointed out the hoverhand on the other one but i should point out that left hand of his curled up because hes scared to touch her

someone upthread made a joke about it being his sister. they do have similar facial features...

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Zyla posted:

lol i can never remember: is he the one who had not-sex with chunky reese witherspoon and then wrote a blog post about how he's super straight but women are gross (also he's straight)?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

9 years ago we were told the truth

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1080209724451246081

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kurtofan posted:

im at my dads and he isnt even here, come the gently caress on

lmao, dad-owned

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Zyla posted:

im still extremely mad that the avenatti toxxers were banned well before the 2020 election is over. I don't understand what gave the mods the rights to ban people for something that could still come true. Until someone is specifically elected president i don't understand how you could make a proper judgment of whether or not it could come true, no matter how unlikely.

Sourceyour quotes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zyla posted:

we'll cross that bridge after he wins

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Zyla posted:

trump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol i can never remember: is he the one who had not-sex with chunky reese witherspoon and then wrote a blog post about how he's super straight but women are gross (also he's straight)?

that was weirdo NYT columnist Ross Douthat

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
If basta wins, loWtax will personally give a blowjob to every faulted parties

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
whale crime!

https://twitter.com/CrimeADay/status/1080170005399027716

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Zyla posted:

You should be banned again just for this post.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

If basta wins, loWtax will personally give a blowjob to every faulted parties

that cant be good for his robot spine

bumble
Oct 15, 2012

R U HOT YET?

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1080180900103544832?s=21

Christianity in America is a cancer and should be outlawed

jesus literally already covered this exact scenario

[quote=Mark 12:41-44 New International Version (NIV)
]41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.

43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”[/quote]

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/theonegoodsam/status/1080213610855579654

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1080214785881501697

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BUSH 2112 posted:

no thats nyt columnist ross douthat

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

You should be banned again just for this post.

i was never banned and i have no skin in this game i just mean on a philosophical level!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hell yeah trump

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

those high school team names own

Walks the Meats

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Zyla posted:

i'm sad that i got my first ban because i got high and thought the avenatti toxx thread was the trump thread. :cripes:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

BUSH 2112 posted:

no thats ross douthat, equally gross but older dude

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

discoukulele posted:

i'm sad that i got my first ban because i got high and thought the avenatti toxx thread was the trump thread. :cripes:

hahaha yeah it owns

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

discoukulele posted:

:owned:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I thonk my phones battery is dying

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if u dont have several probations and bans on ur rap sheet ur not an adult

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1079978566094209024

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hell yeah

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Some day I will be drinking Martinelli's with my sister.

Wait is that his sister?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im so good at getting probations that some weirdo that ive had no interactions with afaik spent a bunch of time looking for posts i made years ago in a forum he mods