Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

check out the first sentence of Michael Sopkiw's wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Sopkiw

quote:

Michael's finest hour was his performance as Jake "Tiger" Sharp in Blastfighter, where he plays a tough ex-cop who single-handedly takes out an army of thigh-slapping rednecks with his flying jacket and supersonic rifle – known as the "Blastfighter". Tiger soon learns that these rednecks mean business, and he embarks on a one-man mission to finish them all off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mittens makes no mention of trying his best to become secretary of state :thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
can't wait to see trump strongly imply that willard romney is gay on live tv

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

U-DO Burger posted:

my whole life i never gave a drat about new years day but goddamn am i happy to put 2018 behind me

I've got bad news in re: the progression of linear time

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

Mittens makes no mention of trying his best to become secretary of state :thunk:

haha rembmeer tillerson getting fired by a tweet on the toilet

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

if he actually runs instead of just whining to boost his own profile trump is going to knock his dick into the dirt and i can't wait

lol if both Flake and Mittens run

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
lol wtf I missed that Trjkp tweet about McChrystal lmao

Extremely proud of our president right now

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Remember a thousand years ago when Trump planted a friendship tree and then it disappeared forever into quarantine and no one has ever asked about the french frienship tree ever again?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

quote:

His movie career being unsuccessful, Michael gave up acting and went to study medicinal plant science. He launched a company, MIRON Violettglas, in California where he imports and distributes special glass bottles designed to protect the contents from the sun.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Handed Missus posted:

lol if both Flake and Mittens run

watching those two cucks crawl to kiss his shoes after his second win :discourse:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

angerbeet posted:

Remember a thousand years ago when Trump planted a friendship tree and then it disappeared forever into quarantine and no one has ever asked about the french frienship tree ever again?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DryGoods posted:

army of thigh-slapping rednecks

Thanks, this guy is the rest of my night / week :)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump getting primaried by mitt would be really loving funny because he'd (trump) wreck him (mitt)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

c-spam needs to start the Draft Romney PAC

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVoOf2LXhRA

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

dads friend steve posted:

My grandparents put sugar on spaghetti

e: they're from Pennsylvannia

your grandparents belong in a loving camp

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

triple sulk posted:

trump getting primaried by mitt would be really loving funny because he'd (trump) wreck him (mitt)

watching Trump pubically execute the careers of anybody that would primary him would be amazing, again.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

angerbeet posted:

I've got bad news in re: the progression of linear time

im glad of it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

don't ppl put sugar in tomato sauce that goes on the spaghett

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Unperson_47 posted:

don't ppl put sugar in tomato sauce that goes on the spaghett

a very little bit is ok, but otherwise it shouldn't be sweet. i usually put a tablespoon of honey into making pizza sauce

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

angerbeet posted:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Xaris posted:

a very little bit is ok, but otherwise it shouldn't be sweet. i usually put a tablespoon of honey into making pizza sauce

i assume that's what they meant. i doubt someone just pours granulated sugar/powdered sugar on plain noodles

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Eat This Glob posted:

holy poo poo. i better put something in my will that people are NOT allowed to name me the eternal cucklord or something disparaging...

gonna put your usernames on your tombstone and a link to your posts in your obit for the final humiliation

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

triple sulk posted:

spicy food owns

I made spicy food tonight. Chili.

With beans and no meat.

Don't @ me

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

the paradigm shift posted:

gonna put your usernames on your tombstone and a link to your posts in your obit for the final humiliation

jesus dude

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

single-handedly takes out an army of thigh-slapping rednecks

is thigh-slapping their fighting technique or something

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

my family has a dish called rice and meat sauce and it is literlaly a cup of ketchup, a cup of sugar, a cup of water, a cup of sliced bell peppers boiled down to a syrup and put on rice

edit: sometimes there is meat, but usually not

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1080272488842620937

Fine with forty nine

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what is a private rhino encounter experience

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i miss when squizzles main gimmick was rotating 3d text posts

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WplL1eYq0lA

I think the guy that made this video also did the Jerome Corsi video with all the signs bashing Mueller.

Either that or the footage has been reused by a lot of people.

Does anyone have a link to that ridiculous Jerome Corsi video?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1080269960113504257

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

charlie kirk wants private rhino encounter experiences

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

is thigh-slapping their fighting technique or something

quote:

Jake "Tiger" Sharp (Michael Sopkiw) is a former policeman who seeks revenge after his wife is murdered. After killing the murderer, Sharp is sentenced to seven years in prison. Upon release Jake is given a Spas-12 Shotgun by his old friend Jerry in order to wreak vengeance upon the crooked attorney responsible for sending him away. However, Jake instead at the last minute decides to return to his secluded cabin in the Appalachian wilderness and bury his gun in the floorboards. Matters become complicated when a group of poachers run afoul of him and kill his baby deer. Jake goes to the Chinese herbal medicinist's office that the hunters have been selling to and smashes up the place.

Jake's estranged daughter Connie then joins him with Jerry and her boyfriend, but all of them are killed off when the hunters decide to get revenge for scaring away the herbal medicinist. Jake manages to escape back to his cabin and dig up his gun for one last battle with those who would break the law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Zyla posted:

i miss when squizzles main gimmick was rotating 3d text posts

I miss Trump, who has not tweeted much lately