Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

crazy cloud posted:

thnkin real hard about a real funny joke about a hysterectomied troop sayin thank u for ur cervix. it's not working.. i don't think this is funny

the important thing is we're all alive

jk we are not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

thnkin real hard about a real funny joke about a hysterectomied troop sayin thank u for ur cervix. it's not working.. i don't think this is funny

it's not funny because in order to get a hysterectomy you have to be a genetic female and in order to be a genetically and presenting female soldier you have to get raped

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there's like a 100% sexual assault rate for female soldiers and like our concentration camps its a thing we pretend doesn't happen because of The Troops

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo I hate accidentally posting in the lovely DND trump thread

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2019, year of the trump

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I watched Bird Box to see what all the fuss was about.

It was ok, not great. I’m not a big fan of thrillers or scary movies and this was pretty tepid.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

poo poo, i got so drunk last night I bought (for no reason) somebody a avatar of seductive garfield with pendulous titties. Didn't even realize it until I checked my email.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

philly

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/1080159147625234432

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the anti trans rule of the military is entirely because they don't want the risk of the rapes that happen 100% of the time to female soldiers to actually be gay rapes because if you rape someone with two x chromosomes its actually gay.

in any case please keep supporting The Troops lol

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

crazy cloud posted:

cool lady trivia: i have explained the cervix to multiple men as 'like a metroid door' and each time ive seen the lights of understanding click on in their eyes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm terrified of how functional I am when I'm drunk.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

the anti trans rule of the military is entirely because they don't want the risk of the rapes that happen 100% of the time to female soldiers to actually be gay rapes because if you rape someone with two x chromosomes its actually gay.

Death to America

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

crazy cloud posted:

*chops off dilznick and throws it over my shoulder into a dumpster*

*shouts while running bowleggedly away* ];; thank u for u service

I wanted to PM you thanking you for this post but you don't have PM's, so now everyone has to see it.

:glomp:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Al! posted:

convince me that this isn't hell

no one tries to get you to do hosed up poo poo in the name of jesus in hell

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nae! posted:

cool lady trivia: i have explained the cervix to multiple men as 'like a metroid door' and each time ive seen the lights of understanding click on in their eyes

and like a metroid door i'll spend 5 minutes firing at it even though i should know i know it's only supposed to be opened in one direction

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

poo poo, i got so drunk last night I bought (for no reason) somebody a avatar of seductive garfield with pendulous titties. Didn't even realize it until I checked my email.

:mad:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

ummm

i feel like you have some basic facts wrong here

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Nae! posted:

ohhhhhhhh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

better garfield's tits than no avatar

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sorry, dads friend steve. But looking at your post history you asked for it and I was in a state where I couldn't give consent so really you owe me 10 bux

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

there's like a 100% sexual assault rate for female soldiers and like our concentration camps its a thing we pretend doesn't happen because of The Troops

me, putting this take in the microwave and setting the timer for 99 hours 99 minutes]: all troops of all genders can get raped and i don't give a poo poo gently caress troops

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
so is it like, after the first time you don't need to use missiles again, or

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zyla posted:

ummm

i feel like you have some basic facts wrong here

woah are you telling me that chromosomes don't define gender?!???!??!?!?!?!?!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

woah are you telling me that chromosomes don't define gender?!???!??!?!?!?!?!

they dont but also xx is usually female

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
zyla what is p5r

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
didn't white sauce have that ample-tittied garfield avatar before

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zyla posted:

they dont but also xx is usually female

oh lol, yeah i guess that's right i just don't even give a poo poo about genetic sex

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Sorry, dads friend steve. But looking at your post history you asked for it and I was in a state where I couldn't give consent so really you owe me 10 bux

I'll donate to RAINN instead

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Nae! posted:

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

me, putting this take in the microwave and setting the timer for 99 hours 99 minutes]: all troops of all genders can get raped and i don't give a poo poo gently caress troops

call me a monster if u will but i feel like rape is bad even among murderers who should immediately be sent to the hague upon enlisting

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Pancakes posted:

I wanted to PM you thanking you for this post but you don't have PM's, so now everyone has to see it.

:glomp:

yr welcome i didn't re buy plat when i got basta'd :|

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you: um actually XX chromosomes are actually correlated with females

me: yo did someone say there was free pesto pasta

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Nae! posted:

I didn't have a Nintendo growing up. What's a metroid door?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

dads friend steve posted:

I'll donate to RAINN instead

That's 100% acceptable and considering the way I provably spend my money very wise.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BRB switching VPN to like Sweden or some poo poo so that when j Google "who president" the name that pops up is some jagoff Ive never heard of

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i don't even see chromosomes, man

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

call me a monster if u will but i feel like rape is bad even among murderers who should immediately be sent to the hague upon enlisting

obviously it's bad. i hope bad things happen to troops.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Pancakes posted:

a cervix

keep up m8

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pancakes posted:

Imagine a cervix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

lorn Wayne posted:

a cervix

keep up m8

Ohhhhhh