Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I know a guy who knows a guy. PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Does it have to be human?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctvfzjRhn0g

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Soulex posted:

Hey cool. You have a dead guy inside you

:same: I have a cadaver bone fusing my C5 and C6 vertebrae together.

Valtonen
May 13, 2014

Tanks still suck but you don't gotta hand it to the Axis either.
US Army recycling drunk-driving PFC casualties as bones for people they broke. ”Even in death I still serve... as a knee piece”

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Selfless service

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Get your IRR paperwork ready, bois.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Just L O L if you can still be recalled.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Vahakyla posted:

My IRR obligation expired in June. Have fun fighting in whatever moronic war Trump starts without Mattis blocking his more stupid impulses.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Carteret posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I have a piece of paper from the Army saying they don't want me back. Have fun combat jumping into Mexico City!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Carteret posted:

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Carteret posted:

:corsair:

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
I remember towards the end of my time in Iraq printering out my VMPF page and highlighting the military service time left section when it finally changed to glorious “N/A” and taped it to my locker.

I got a lot of pissed off looks from the officers since I guess theirs says “indefinite” or something but I sure did get asked to to do a lot less bullshit after that.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cenen posted:

I got a lot of pissed off looks from the officers since I guess theirs says “indefinite” or something but I sure did get asked to to do a lot less bullshit after that.

poo poo, not from me. I'm being nice to those smart guys hoping they'll hire me when I retire.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Due to budget cuts in the force this thread has been refurbished for use by the USMC. Some Army Man please go insert your budget token into the posting slot to receive your FY2019 thread allocation.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

As the self proclaimed leader of the marine corpse forces here in GIP, I happily accept this Army hand-me-down thread and will endeavor to treat it with the same amount of respect Marines give to minorities and transgendered Filipino prostitutes.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
loving lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I thought the marines just used the navy thread?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
IAW NAVINST69R4P3 USN thread to be used for transport purposes and finding casual sexual partners who will not say anything regarding Marines repeated explanations that "they aren't really gay"

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

My rear end writes in army threads sir

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Checks out

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Where are our crayons then :colbert:

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Sup debadawgs

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Some fuckn officer just saluted me like he was in the royal navy? Is this how army salutes? Wtf is going on?

Also gunny told me I needed to paint over this army stuff? I dont need air circulation or anything just this paintbrush and bucket of off white paint.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Use a mop, don't forget to arrange and paint the rocks in the area

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The windows in here have never been cleaner.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Single pane, my favorite flavor

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
For a bit I was genuinely curious how I managed to gently caress up and bookmark the Marine thread.

This makes much more sense.

Enjoy the sloppy seconds debbildawgs.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

bird food bathtub posted:

For a bit I was genuinely curious how I managed to gently caress up and bookmark the Marine thread.

This makes much more sense.

Enjoy the sloppy seconds debbildawgs.

You don't lurk all of the service threads?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

why does it smell like farts and cat piss in here now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

One time we moved into a barracks building the Navy has used before us and about 1/3 of the rooms had a few pubes in the fridges

And then the next base I went to the marines lived in a building that had been an Air Force barracks before it was condemned so the AF moved out and the marines took it. The rooms had black mold and routinely flooded and i had the ceiling constantly flaking off into my sink and a big water blister formed in my wall

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I remember a bunch of condemned and abandoned buildings with walls crumbling as I made the trip to OCS on Quantico.

I also remember that the officers housing on Ft. Leavenworth was riddled with lead paint, and they would conduct monthly/quarterly lead evaluations on the house. My parents were huge on cleaning up debris and dust because lead flakes would fall off the wall of our 70+ year old house or whatever.

We're not all that different...Or maybe I have lead poisoning... Or both?

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Vahakyla posted:

too old
too fat
to serve

hell yeah

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Nice and hot piss posted:

I remember a bunch of condemned and abandoned buildings with walls crumbling as I made the trip to OCS on Quantico.

I lived in the oldest barracks in Quantico. The Sgt Maj got some weird bug up his rear end about doors being repainted. We had to take our doors off and bring them to the basement,where we power sanded off decades and decades of paint layers. Paint was like 100% lead. I'll die early unable to breath but man do I love the 80% disability it got me.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
It's unfortunate SNCO institutional knowledge doesn't pass stuff like this down as "Wow that's hosed don't do this" but rather reinforces for the kind of person who stays in for that it is cool and good to do this insane poo poo

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

maffew buildings posted:

It's unfortunate SNCO institutional knowledge doesn't pass stuff like this down as "Wow that's hosed don't do this" but rather reinforces for the kind of person who stays in for that it is cool and good to do this insane poo poo

This iS hOw It"S aLwAYS beEN DonE oorah tradition

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

maffew buildings posted:

"Be the change you want to see."

Actually, I retire in less than two years, I don't really care anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I tried to be the change, it half worked. Luckily for me I had facts/scores/results/other data to back up my poo poo and it never went anywhere farther than the dui-with-his-kids-in-the-car lost his loving license for a year or more but got no ucmj punishment ofc SNCO bitch fest behind my back. The change I couldn't be for that was lol budgets and training time gets cut debba dog rah killer adapt and overcome.