Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retromancer posted:

That marine who had his face burned off in Afghanistan and had the wedding pictures taken while he looked like the Nemesis.

they got divorced a year later then he died from an alcohol/heroin combo od

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

they got divorced a year later then he died from an alcohol/heroin combo od

oops

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Steve Bannon saw a legion of angry white men in World of Warcraft losers and went "Hmm, how can I use them?" and now Trump is president because of it.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

steinrokkan posted:

The polar opposite of

:stare:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

steinrokkan posted:

The polar opposite of

That's quite the zika skull

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Steve Bannon saw a legion of angry white men in World of Warcraft losers and went "Hmm, how can I use them?" and now Trump is president because of it.

lmao

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

steinrokkan posted:

Tom "Pigeon poo poo" Perez promised a fifty state strategy for the Dems, and equitable redistribution of party resources, That sure was a hoot

tbh im kinda glad he hosed off to teach community college or whatever instead of campaigning for democrats, which would then lose, because he is a charmless goober

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
When the financial crash hit in 2008 and Obama responded by stacking his cabinet with a pack of deficit hawk financial ghouls

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I don’t remember Obama being president in 2008

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

I don’t remember Obama being president in 2008

He took office in January of 2009. also his cabinet was picked in late 2008 by CitiGroup. lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I love how Kerry is recognizable, but Bush is like the most generic exaggerated portrait of a tough man who makes hard decisions, to the point of cariacature. He looks like a bobblehead of a famous football coach.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Louis ck got metoo'd and turned into Stephen crowder

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Javid posted:

I love how Kerry is recognizable, but Bush is like the most generic exaggerated portrait of a tough man who makes hard decisions, to the point of cariacature. He looks like a bobblehead of a famous football coach.

I thought it was Pence at first, because of the squinting I think.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Anyone have that one copypasta of Obama being elected emperor of the U.S and inoculating someone against rubella.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

quote:

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare—more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender.
"You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as that."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have...a conversation."

I never noticed the "darkly" line at the end

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Krazyface posted:

I never noticed the "darkly" line at the end

Thank you!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

very cool and very legal

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that fucken wall.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

This is supposed to be the happy thread, not the "jesus christ what have we done" thread.

nm: wrong thread

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when a bunch of people toxx’d for an insane bald millionaire lawyer grifter to become president and all got banned two years before the election

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 14:14 on Jan 2, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Taintrunner posted:

when a bunch of people toxx’d for an insane bald millionaire lawyer grifter to become president and all got banned two years the election

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Taintrunner posted:

when a bunch of people toxx’d for an insane bald millionaire lawyer grifter to become president and all got banned two years the election

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
goddamn I forgot to include “before” in that post I hate this drat phone

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fox News hasn't tweeted since Nov 8th to protest people being mean to Tucker in an incident he completely lied about

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

Fox News hasn't tweeted since Nov 8th to protest people being mean to Tucker in an incident he completely lied about

he was almost killed

and his wife almost died of terror/grief

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Loose shoes, tight pussy, and warm place to poo poo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz posted:

Butz resigned his cabinet post on October 4, 1976, after a second gaffe. News outlets revealed a racist remark he made in front of entertainers Pat Boone and Sonny Bono and former White House counsel John Dean while aboard a commercial flight to California following the 1976 Republican National Convention. The October 18, 1976 issue of Time reported the comment while obscuring its vulgarity:[12]

Butz started by telling a dirty joke involving intercourse between a dog and a skunk. When the conversation turned to politics, Boone, a right-wing Republican, asked Butz why the party of Lincoln was not able to attract more blacks. The Secretary responded with a line so obscene and insulting to blacks that it forced him out of the Cabinet last week and jolted the whole Ford campaign. Butz said: "I'll tell you what the coloreds want. It's three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to poo poo."

After some indecision, Dean used the line in Rolling Stone, attributing it to an unnamed Cabinet officer. But New Times magazine enterprisingly sleuthed out Butz's identity by checking the itineraries of all Cabinet members.

This is like that Chapelle bit about of course black people love fried chicken; EVERYBODY loves fried chicken.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Remulak posted:

Loose shoes, tight pussy, and warm place to poo poo.

This is like that Chapelle bit about of course black people love fried chicken; EVERYBODY loves fried chicken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ui_jQdSz0&t=43s

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

smh another great essential service shut down over political correctness

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
That would almost be a good idea if it had a better name and just aggregated crime stats, instead of using a vote system that will definitely not be abused at all.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah it should just use the census map to tell you where all the minorities live

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Carter managed to shut down the government 5 different times with a dem supermajority in the senate and house

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 20:37 on Jan 2, 2019

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

this has to be a chappelle show skit

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I don't need to Google it to know that this is the name of at least a few rappers.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
not quite politics, but remember just a month ago how we had to throw away all of the lettuce in the country
:discourse:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
when there was a Public Relations firm in Austin run by white people called Strange Fruit PR

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

when there was a Public Relations firm in Austin run by white people called Strange Fruit PR

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

what the gently caress

Horrible summary by WaPo but lol