Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Hearing Weed Dad Jimmyfranks make a Rush reference in this episode was sublimely right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I can’t tell what’s making me the angriest, Lemon mispronouncing the “Poke-“ and “Pik-“ prefixes, the PokeSex/PokeDex pun, or the very concept of a Pokémon dildo.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I can’t tell what’s making me the angriest, Lemon mispronouncing the “Poke-“ and “Pik-“ prefixes, the PokeSex/PokeDex pun, or the very concept of a Pokémon dildo.

He does do a good PokeSex impression, you have to admit.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
JIMMYFRANKS THAT WAS GREAT, NOW I WANNA gently caress A CHICKEN HEAD

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

bony tony posted:

JIMMYFRANKS THAT WAS GREAT, NOW I WANNA gently caress A CHICKEN HEAD

NOT ONE COCK JOKE!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
the way that nutshell said "rosy buttcheeks" during the list of colors bit was so bizarrely :3:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I just listened to 251 Becca Sue of the recommendation, and it's just a classic all around. John Toast's rant about emos, etc.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I love that GeekySexToys is basically the culmination of obsessive nerd culture.

in Bozarth's whiny voice: "I CAN'T CUM ANYMORE UNLESS I'M SHOVING THE TARDIS INTO MY rear end in a top hat!"

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

bony tony posted:

I just listened to 251 Becca Sue of the recommendation, and it's just a classic all around. John Toast's rant about emos, etc.

Really struggling to understand Becca Sue.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
The deathstar ballgag is pretty hilarious tbh

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I can't get over that site literally having a Swords section. Swords!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
To be fair, they are sword-shaped dildos.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

To be fair, they are sword-shaped dildos.

Because if there's one thing designed to feel pleasurable when it's shoved into you, it's a sword!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

kalensc posted:

Really struggling to understand Becca Sue.

It's a riff on the idea that they couldn't spell "because"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

quote:

SHe is a cheater and a bitch. She thinks its all about her. She calls me a bitch becasue i told my best friend all about her plans.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1074167840360534017?s=19

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Improbable Lobster posted:

The deathstar ballgag is pretty hilarious tbh

That's no ball.

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
I don't know what about you, but this episode was my gift guide for the year

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I tried googling the "Tortua" superhero thing from one of the magick episodes (207) and the first result is a BDSM torture video from the same guy as the real life superheroes episode...

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Hello. It is new Extra Credit time. Hope you left room for a helping of Adam Bozarth guest readings!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

This had me snerking uncontrollably, so much "wtf am i reading".

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
A new year, a new site design, a new episode. This one sure looks like... something.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a little astonished that the links from ace 2018 would lead to something so bizarre and hilarious besides that meltdown. It does seem like someone was trying to make money from one conference to bankroll...2 more conferences at the same time?

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Already I don't like this redesign, if only because the little F Plus logo in the corner is unresponsive when it's clearly meant to be a "home" or "sidebar" widget.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Benny the Snake posted:

Already I don't like this redesign, if only because the little F Plus logo in the corner is unresponsive when it's clearly meant to be a "home" or "sidebar" widget.
What do you mean by "unresponsive"? When I roll over it, it animates, and if I click it, it takes me to the main page.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Am I crazy or does the site not look any different?

I don't visit it often since I mainly just listen to the episodes through Pocket Casts as they're released, but I'm looking at it now and it doesn't seem different than the last time I checked :confused:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

My only issue seems to be that the css in the left sidebar seems to be wonky in relation to the right side, it has empty space above it and the fplus logo at the bottom is partly cut off on my desktop (Linux Chrome Version 72.0.3626.28 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)). I shall utilize the various versions of feedback to alert Lemon to this issue!

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
I'm on mobile (Android) and using Chrome and I had no issue with the site. The animation when you hit the little F+ button was kind of neat.

Also, on the episode, I really liked it but when they started talking about simulating human contact using the robots I got really, profoundly sad. Then I realized these are Nazi sympathizers hugging fake people because no one else wants to touch them in person and it became funny again.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I'm still stuck on Dr. Robot, where someone thought "using Deep Learning to train machines on how to diagnose diseases" would have no problems whatsoever.

Also jesus those sex robot pictures, where that thing basically bungee jumped straight into the Uncanny Valley, and for some reason it's also a quadruped because the designer was probably someone in that previous episode.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ewe2 posted:

My only issue seems to be that the css in the left sidebar seems to be wonky in relation to the right side, it has empty space above it and the fplus logo at the bottom is partly cut off on my desktop (Linux Chrome Version 72.0.3626.28 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)). I shall utilize the various versions of feedback to alert Lemon to this issue!
It's supposed to look like that. Send him a bug report anyway so he'll change it.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Jan 2, 2019

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's supposed to look like that. Send him a bug report anyway so he'll change it.

Already did. Seem to be the only one on github though, the ballp.it thread is full of the same gripe.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

No, you loving dolt. Don't do this, this isn't what bug reports are for.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I know. It was a joke.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

Can I send a bug report that's just a link to the bug fuckers episode?

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
Which f-plus ep was the one that had "Garfield - Lover and Fighter Man" song in it?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TheCoach posted:

Which f-plus ep was the one that had "Garfield - Lover and Fighter Man" song in it?

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014

Thanks! Man that was a thing.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know what I'm looking at on the new redesign, but it surely cannot be how the site is supposed to look.

ewe2 posted:

Oh, same problem but on Windows 10 Firefox. Weird.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

I dunno maybe this design could be a new trend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
I got your back, fam:
http://www.thefpluslogo.club/