Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

imagine reading this poo poo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

The walls are not crumbling. Everybody hates Trump but nobody at the moment has the means to remove him, or to substantively check him, or even necessarily to beat him in 2020. He's still our big idiot president and he's not going anywhere.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"Hello, Steve Scalise's office"

"yeah i just wanted to know how much of a bitch it makes you if you work for a guy with no dick"

"It's pretty good, how about yourself?"

"i work for a woman"

"..."

"..."

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

it will never stop being funny that evangelicals love tyromp

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

my favorite thing about captain planet is how they had an amazing all-star voice acting cast the first season and then they realized it was a huge hit and no one stuck around for season 2 so they had to hire a bunch of nobodies

Throughout his five seasons of the show, he is voiced by three different actors: Sting, David Warner, and Malcolm McDowell.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

really got to give it up for a state legislator who's like "hell yeah i support The Lion Assad!"

The lions curse is real, but does he give blessings as well

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:eyepop:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

is it because they are white supremacists ?

is that what the editorial concludes ?

that and intolerant of other religious views yes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Addamere posted:

you do you friend

debating either doing the same or going outside to get a burg

decisions

get a burg delivered with special instructions to throw it through your bedroom window so you can do both

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/9NewsSyd/status/1080398259712069632

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jerry seinfel posted:

Throughout his five seasons of the show, he is voiced by three different actors: Sting, David Warner, and Malcolm McDowell.

ok so he's the exception. the rat dude was jeff goldblum the first season

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The best episode of Captain Planet is the time travel Hitler episode

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

euphronius posted:

is it because they are white supremacists ?

is that what the editorial concludes ?

White supremacists is letting them off easy. They aren't just racists, they also want to go full biblical law on women/gays/children/non believers/liberal Christians

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

angerbeet posted:

The best episode of Captain Planet is the time travel Hitler episode

fake hitler owning capt planet with his glare like he's Jiren owned

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DryGoods posted:

get a burg delivered with special instructions to throw it through your bedroom window so you can do both

Hmm, McDonands'

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Evangelicals just want to watch the world burn because they think it will trigger Jesus coming back.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
imagine even trying to say this with a straight face

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

dads friend steve posted:

it will never stop being funny that evangelicals love tyromp

It blows my mind every time I think about it. They really are a cancer on American society. I mean I always knew it in my head that they were worthless idiots but their fanatical support of someone who doesn't give a poo poo about them or anything they claim to believe just gets me every time

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

JHVH-1 posted:

Evangelicals just want to watch the world burn because they think it will trigger Jesus coming back.

Much like Godzilla

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

captain america ends The Troubles

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

DryGoods posted:

I went to a bar two weeks ago and a guy bought a burg and then he dropped it on the ground accidentally. dude just put it back together and ate it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

JHVH-1 posted:

SO, Jesus is the end boss?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"Hello, you've reached the office of Congressman Steve Scalise."

"hi i wanted to know if you have metrics for tracking calls. like, what subjects callers call in about and whatnot."

"Uhhh... I don't think we actually have that information."

"oh. darn. i wanted to know how many calls you get about steve's dick stump. is it a stump or is he flat like a ken dolll?"

-click-

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

this whole thing but ive edited it to be about shitposting instead of national security

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I went to a bar two weeks ago and a guy bought a burg and then he dropped it on the ground accidentally. dude just put it back together and ate it.

WHo hasn't done this?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

why do all these random 'think tanks' exist

why are think tanks a thing

they don't do anything! I don't even see what their purpose is to their capitalist shadowbrokers, what is gained by paying random idiots high 6 figures a year to be 'senior fellows' when you can just have some fat orange bitch say racism

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Iron Crowned posted:

SO, Jesus is the end boss?

I guess so, Trump is like Death and Jesus is Dracula (Castlevania reference)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quantity over quality

is my moatto

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

JHVH-1 posted:

I guess so, Trump is like Death and Jesus is Dracula (Castlevania reference)

I never beat Castlevania

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

literally all they “care” about is abortion because everything else they actually care about they’re not supposed to really say out loud in front of cityfolk

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Louisgod posted:

yes hello I will take two of whatever the sign says.

No matter where you find yourself in America, the best thing you can do the future of humanity is to just order whatever misspelled marquee letter thing is the day's special at the local truck stop.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

"It doesnt always work that way, she stressed"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

quantity over quality

is my moatto

:same:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

y'all read too much into this "evangelicals live israel because 2nd coming"

they love israel because they're the chief non-muslims in the business of muslim killing these days. evangelicals don't believe any christian doctrine, they just use it to put a legitimate face on their bigotry.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

they don't do anything! I don't even see what their purpose is to their capitalist shadowbrokers, what is gained by paying random idiots high 6 figures a year to be 'senior fellows' when you can just have some fat orange bitch say racism

to give false legitimacy to bogus claims op

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
baby shark deedee megadoodoo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zegermans posted:

CSIS in particular is funded by Japan, Taiwan, and the UAE.

Coincidentally, CSIS believes that the US needs to spend more money on its military to fight China, Norther Korea and support the Gulf states.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

zegermans posted:

y'all read too much into this "evangelicals live israel because 2nd coming"

they love israel because they're the chief non-muslims in the business of muslim killing these days. evangelicals don't believe any christian doctrine, they just use it to put a legitimate face on their bigotry.

Christian doctrine is bigotry

they are 100% Christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

no burg left behind