Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

DryGoods posted:

a lot of the #Q stuff seems to be middle aged people on twitter but there's still a lot of conspiracy and more militia/survivalist groups who are harder to pin down and aren't fully maga even if they're still terrible

When that bit came out about Q asking followers to join the FBI to put good people in the ranks or whatever it became pretty clear that most followers of Q are dumb fat middle aged people.

All the responses were like "o7 okay Q I'm applying but are you sure they'll want 57yo Walmart greeters with one foot! I'll do my best to protect the president"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

euphronius posted:

wasn’t the “conspiracy theory” in xfikes true?

https://i.imgur.com/LrSSIsu.gifv

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

Probably, but it got way too convoluted to tell after a while

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Paramemetic posted:

But now we have QAnon saying the President of America is the hero in an anti-establishment cult narrative and it's just hellworld gonna hell lmao

By some amazing circumstance, the president who has been clear that no underhanded PR tricks are off the table is the hero in an anti-establishment cult narrative.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/for_pittys/status/1079966405598965762

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mary Poppins viral ads are getting weird

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Another heated hot tub moment.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Agean90 posted:

Tired: subways mascot was a pedophile
Wired: Quiznos mascot is an assassin for the cia

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

pushpins posted:

Gangstalking I think is the closest comparison.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/aeknya/the-nightmarish-online-world-of-gang-stalking

oh wow this is weird and terrifying

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

the world ice theory (welteislehre) was a big fuckin crazy one a lot of NSDAP people were way into

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

God drat there's an Achewood for everything. God bless you Onstad, I'm glad you got to steal everybody's money that one time.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

pete dow, deep water dog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a lot of the Q people believe in that "Neuschwabenland" conspiracy theory about the secret nazi base under the ice in Antarctica that goes to the center of the earth and there are UFOs there or some loony poo poo along those lines

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

there's some very sad videos on youtube of people harassing mail carriers accusing them of stalking

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

euphronius posted:

every day xfiles lookin' more like a documentary

brb coding an ArfJason Mulder script

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

jet flex can’t bend steel beams

jet beams while can't flex

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

Northwest north-southwest

Northwest New South Wales

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

lol imagine living in Florida for a single goddamn second

https://twitter.com/danamo/status/1080105684585332737?s=21

https://twitter.com/atavistmag/status/1080490331072880640?s=21

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Huxley posted:

God drat there's an Achewood for everything. God bless you Onstad, I'm glad you got to steal everybody's money that one time.

yeah I was quoting the mouseover text for that one ("You can do whatever you want in life.")

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

old.flv posted:

I'm hoping some good poo poo starts happening once the Dems take their control in a couple of days

lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

oh sweet gonna read some primo trauma here and gently caress up my whole day

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

[laughs in russian]

https://twitter.com/schwellenbach/status/1080462580114747392?s=21

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080447092882112512

here we go!!!

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

yeah I was quoting the mouseover text for that one ("You can do whatever you want in life.")

Ha, right over my head.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

tacodaemon posted:

a lot of the Q people believe in that "Neuschwabenland" conspiracy theory about the secret nazi base under the ice in Antarctica that goes to the center of the earth and there are UFOs there or some loony poo poo along those lines

my favorite thing about this is that I bet it gets the Q flat earther caucus just fuckin' furious

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

It's the perfect conspiracy theory for crazy people. It puts you at the absolute center and anyone who tries to help you can immediately be assumed to be part of the conspiracy.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Mexico is paying for the wall but also we must spend $5B on it!!1

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Holy poo poo there is a guy who was eStalking and vaguely threatening me and a coworker for a year+ with this exact MO. I'm kind of glad he discovered Q so he can spend most of his time being crazy at Hillary and Obama instead.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

When that bit came out about Q asking followers to join the FBI to put good people in the ranks or whatever it became pretty clear that most followers of Q are dumb fat middle aged people.

All the responses were like "o7 okay Q I'm applying but are you sure they'll want 57yo Walmart greeters with one foot! I'll do my best to protect the president"

i want a big ol longform article or a book from someone who has processed applications for the fbi (or any of the intel community civilian agencies tbh) about the crazies who apply

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

I thought Quisnos ceased to exist a decade ago

Nah that was subway after Jared got caught eating fresh

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Squizzle posted:

i want a big ol longform article or a book from someone who has processed applications for the fbi (or any of the intel community civilian agencies tbh) about the crazies who apply

most of the working intel community is totally nuts

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

MysteriousStranger posted:

Ammon Bundy is a Mormon and the Mormons might be generally crazy but they were persecuted people for a long time who fled to Mexico who are generally good on helping refugees and immigrants.

Mormons also have the belief that South American indigenous people are cryptoJews and that Jesus popped down here and established Christianity right after the resurrection and so they are particularly partial to anyone from South America

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

america is respected again

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

MysteriousStranger posted:

Ammon Bundy is a Mormon and the Mormons might be generally crazy but they were persecuted people for a long time who fled to Mexico who are generally good on helping refugees and immigrants.

Early Mormonism was a pretty good example of a group actually doing all of the stuff that people are afraid immigrants will do. Come in, break laws, try to take over the local government and culture, be poo poo neighbors, burn down printing presses, etc...

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving lmao

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1080510810777112578

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mormonism is so spectacularly stupid and a grift.

even in the context of religion it’s remarkably stupid.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

white people was a pretty good example of a group actually doing all of the stuff that people are afraid immigrants will do. Come in, break laws, try to take over the local government and culture, be poo poo neighbors, burn down printing presses, etc...

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Paramemetic posted:

Mormons also have the belief that South American indigenous people are cryptoJews and that Jesus popped down here and established Christianity right after the resurrection and so they are particularly partial to anyone from South America

They also know colonization did a number on these people and turned most of them into religious chuds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich