Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
So any guesses as for when Shinjuku will happen?? I need Doujinshi to ascend Nitocris and apparently a node there is the current best place to farm them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

sometime in February

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

"Which GSSR should I roll? Jack and Waver would be good, but Jeanne, tamamao and sanzang are bad pulls. I guess I'll do zerker since I'd be okay with any of them."

ok then.

This roll loving owns and I love it. Congrats.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

"Which GSSR should I roll? Jack and Waver would be good, but Jeanne, tamamao and sanzang are bad pulls. I guess I'll do zerker since I'd be okay with any of them."

ok then

I'm deleting this game, my account, my phone, and my life.

:negative:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Cuntellectual posted:

ok then.

Before you get jealous it cost $500 :negative: to roll musashi. I got 6 gold sabers on the way that weren't her, though.

i don't even like the gameplay of this dumb game that much. The reward instinct is a terrible thing.

Holy poo poo

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Following up on what I said earlier, spoilers for JPN event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrXN90oReQ Video of Old Man Li doing his thing.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
what is it with type mon and baji quan
urobuchi too

did they all play a lot of virtua fighter back in the day?

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
Well, it's kinda what he was known for.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Cuntellectual posted:

ok then.

Before you get jealous it cost $500 :negative: to roll musashi. I got 6 gold sabers on the way that weren't her, though.

i don't even like the gameplay of this dumb game that much. The reward instinct is a terrible thing.

:stare:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Do embedded videos embed through spoiler tags for everyone, or just me? I ain't complaining, but it seems like a weird feature

Piell posted:

Got my target Tamamo on the GSSR, and it came with a free Nitocris. Then I got Musashi in 60 quartz and 3 tickets, so today is a real good day.
I had almost identical results to you

Quetz (my main goal) + Anne/Mary on Rider GSSR

Then for Musashi -
3 tickets of nothing
Nitocris on the first roll
Musaashi on the second

:hfive:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I'm planning to roll a good bit on the shimosa banners and already have lots of sabers so I'm skipping out on this round.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jing Ke is also good, actually

https://twitter.com/azusa_maxima/status/1080350616885420032/photo/1

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Drunk Jean Kay will never not be amusing.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

same

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Just wondering, since I don’t closely follow JP, How did everyone get back into Chaldea proper??

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

The man called M posted:

Just wondering, since I don’t closely follow JP, How did everyone get back into Chaldea proper??

We didn't, we're crashing at sion's place.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The man called M posted:

(JP spoilers) When the gang arrived at the Wandering Sea, they built a rough replica of Chaldea there, presumably so it would be easier to set seasonal and gag events during part 2.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Rolled the lancer gssr. Was hoping for either lancer artoria or karna. good roll, Decided to try for mushashi 1st 10 roll landed all rateup cards.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Ugh, Musashi is too drat fun to use. I really want my own, but Ishtar needs NP2. I feel like a huge pile of greed after already getting an off banner Ozymandias.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I've tasted power and I want more.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Terper posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to Merlin. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

For fun, I took out Musashi with one of you guy's Merlins.

And then she critted. And then I sat there blinking for a minute.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Sefal posted:

Rolled the lancer gssr. Was hoping for either lancer artoria or karna. good roll, Decided to try for mushashi 1st 10 roll landed all rateup cards.

give me your luck

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

Nasu: Each NP has a sort of affinity with other NPs in their profiles. I think that the choices that the player can make would increase if they start thinking about how each NP would work with another. We’re aiming for something like synchronized attacks or union attacks in Super Robot Wars. If we could implement it ideally, the players would get to experience the amazing feeling of landing huge damage with a combined NP after some modifications. Of course, that’s on top of making sure that it goes quickly and doesn’t affect the game’s tempo.

this'd be a more interesting system than 'one more level of overcharge,' at least

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Terper posted:

Just wait until lalter gives you an NPBB chain with 100% crit chance on both buster cards, and your crit skill is maxed out. :black101:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Terper posted:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Endorph posted:

this'd be a more interesting system than 'one more level of overcharge,' at least

Dammit I want a Super Robot Wars collaboration.

Or Fate in the next Super Robot Wars game.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

MonsieurChoc posted:

Dammit I want a Super Robot Wars collaboration.

Or Fate in the next Super Robot Wars game.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF BATTLE MOON WARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdCiYTYm1Y&t=28s

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

One of Gilgamesh's attacks is the Goldion Hammer from GaoGaiGar (I think), because it makes perfect sense.
If Shirou gets targeted by it one of his attacks (I think the Nine Lives Revolver) gains a chance to use the Goldion Hammer in the animation instead.

The problem of that game is that later maps are kinda a slog.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

also, the whole still sprites/moving ground thing looks a hell of a lot better with robots than with people

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Somehow I couldn't get into it.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

why hasn't Hiyama voiced a Servant, yet?

King of Heroes VS King of Braves when?

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
I just noticed, Birbsaber makes adorable chirping noises during her animations. :3:

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Quick question: assuming I have Merlin/waver/Gil/Herc, which GSSR will help the most for future hard content?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Virtue posted:

Quick question: assuming I have Merlin/waver/Gil/Herc, which GSSR will help the most for future hard content?

I'd go Assassin/Extra, Jack is probably the best Assassin in the game and you gave a 50% chance of getting her.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Wouldn't this idea of combined NPs ram head-first into the compugacha laws? Or am I misunderstanding how those work? If it's just an aesthetic change it's no big deal, but if it's something bigger than that...

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Transient People posted:

Wouldn't this idea of combined NPs ram head-first into the compugacha laws? Or am I misunderstanding how those work? If it's just an aesthetic change it's no big deal, but if it's something bigger than that...

They can probably get by if it only requires matching "types" of NP rather than matching specific NPs, and it sounds like that's what he's talking about. It's fine if you get a bonus from using two Anti-Unit NPs in sequence; it's only potentially problematic if you get a bonus specifically from using Cu Alter's and Medb's NPs in sequence.

NRVNQSR fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jan 2, 2019

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

OnimaruXLR posted:

why hasn't Hiyama voiced a Servant, yet?

I mean, he did voice a Master. Darnic in Fate/Apocrypha.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Last JP event is making me use my Saber Diarmuid and I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIXlsU-rtLQ

Closest thing to Masaki in FGO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Transient People posted:

Huh, are there laws forbidding those sorts of synergies? I'd like to hear more, if you have time.