Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

living life as a capitalist every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

A Bad King posted:

Yay, something I can chime in on!

My pops lives in Middletown, and yeah, it's a poo poo hole full of lovely people. The "Hummer Parade," is a white folks parade where the floats are meant to be "as politically incorrect" as possible. It's a Turning Points USA version of the Philadelphia Mummer's Parade, but with minimal control over the crass racism. They won't shout the hard -r but they really try to create a mood where it would be acceptable if one of their "volunteers" let one out.

Yeah, it's about as bad as that sounds.

Nothing negative will happen to these people. They happily mask their awful ideology behind a "it's just a joke, bro" veneer and the local news eats it up for a B page byline. It's all a "If you don't like it, don't watch it," festival of suck that lasts 30 minutes as the same 5 assholes loop around the townies.

Maybe they should find out how fun dystopia really is :d2a:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:thunk:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

stumbles into the room, gasping with exertion GOOD SOROS DAY TO MY FELLOW NPC DEMOCUCKS. WHAT’S THIS I HEAR ABOUT ELIZABETH WARREN BEING A WHITE WOMAN, AS A PROUD LEFT ANTIFA SOLDIER THIS TRIGGERS ME A GREAT DEAL

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

No one on the right has even the slightest clue as to how and why Trump won. I'd puzzle about it more but I'm really high right now.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
milo searches his own name and gets mad

Ague Proof has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Jan 2, 2019

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Prize Winner posted:

mitchell and webb did blackface in like 2015 or something in conclusion the bbc was bad and remains bad, possibly getting worse

It was a funny sketch though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Zeroisanumber posted:

No one on the right has even the slightest clue as to how and why Trump won. I'd puzzle about it more but I'm really high right now.

Tbf dividing the left is a better strat than bolstering....whatever it is the right believes in

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Alan Smithee posted:

Tbf dividing the left is a better strat than bolstering....whatever it is the right believes in

Murder, mostly.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

Well, the divide and conquer poo poo would work if 4chan people knew how to act like leftists or liberals, which they largely cannot do convincingly due to failing to understand what their enemies actually act like and confusing the exaggerated portrayals of left/liberal people they post on /pol/ for reality. This is probably why they also don't understand why Trump won (low voter turn-out due to neither candidate having good proposals to end their joblessness, Hillary can't campaign to save her life as proven by 2008 and 2016 but Trump can energize his boomer fanbase with racism forever, political gerrymandering in Republican states, etc.); in their mythology that is often repeated as conventional wisdom, Hillary Clinton being defeated was the result of young white men overwhelmingly rejecting liberalism in favor of pure fascism. Of course, this is dumb as all hell because the boomers won it for Trump (like every other Republican who wins an election), and while white millennial men tend towards voting Republican like the white men in other age categories do, the gap between Republican white millennial men and Democrat white millennial men is far smaller than any other age category, and generally white millennial women vastly prefer the Democrats about 2-1 so it nullifies the small majority white millennial Republicans have over their liberal and left peers.

In general, it's just the Umberto Eco poo poo all over again; Nazis can't understand their own strengths and weaknesses and the strengths and weaknesses of those around them due to the fact that the Nazi is both the victim of horrible New World Order conspiracies and also the strongest and smartest person alive, and that their enemies are simultaneously in control of everything but also weaklings who can be easily crushed.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/SRDtv/status/1080611306204475392?s=19

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

lovely to see Chris Eccleston is keeping busy

dude really grew on me as the Ninth Doctor

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:yeshaha:

https://twitter.com/getsthegoods/status/1080641744579059712

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SunAndSpring posted:

In general, it's just the Umberto Eco poo poo all over again; Nazis can't understand their own strengths and weaknesses and the strengths and weaknesses of those around them due to the fact that the Nazi is both the victim of horrible New World Order conspiracies and also the strongest and smartest person alive, and that their enemies are simultaneously in control of everything but also weaklings who can be easily crushed.

I thought that after two years they'd have a few brighter lights who'd be able to lay out what went down in a way that's politically palatable to Trump diehards, but nope.

And you could be right that it's their inability to rationally judge their position relative to others. The other option is that they're just not at all interested in any sort of reasoned analysis because it's way more fun to stomp around and pretend you're the leading edge of the fashwave taking over the world.

SatansOnion posted:

lovely to see Chris Eccleston is keeping busy

dude really grew on me as the Ninth Doctor

Same. Though I have a hard time getting into that show at all.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

is this one of them movies that gets downvoted massively because it's bad or because it features nonwhite people saying that fascists are bad

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Grand Prize Winner posted:

mitchell and webb did blackface in like 2015 or something in conclusion the bbc was bad and remains bad, possibly getting worse

The point of that sketch was that wearing blackface was racist, though.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Is this the prologue to CoD WW2?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
because what we really needed was a repeat of '15 ":downs:BernieBros are the REEL SEXISTS/RACISTS!1!1!!:downs:" twitter :v:

have fun with trumps 2nd term fuckers!:thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1080567788769562624?s=19

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Trump lost white men under 30 too if I recall correctly, which was very unusual for a Republican.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Race Realists posted:

because what we really needed was a repeat of '15 ":downs:BernieBros are the REEL SEXISTS/RACISTS!1!1!!:downs:" twitter :v:

have fun with trumps 2nd term fuckers!:thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1080567788769562624?s=19

the campaign did have lots of problems tho

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Trump lost white men under 30 too if I recall correctly, which was very unusual for a Republican.

yes and with the tireless work of candace owens and kanye west they lost MORE black men to the democrat plantations than in 2016 during the midterms

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

"'Da die juden maken face *mimes being gassed to death* Hahhah!"

Epic High Five posted:

lol I couldn't tell if this was libs trying to make it looks really bad or chuds trying to trigger said libs until I saw the sign

these people should be in camps and I'd love to know the identity of the guy in the diaper

They will be in camps, wearing guard uniforms

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Epic High Five posted:

lol I couldn't tell if this was libs trying to make it looks really bad or chuds trying to trigger said libs until I saw the sign

these people should be in camps and I'd love to know the identity of the guy in the diaper

Abolish prisons, sure, but bring back gulags.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Reclines Obesily posted:

yes and with the tireless work of candace owens and kanye west they lost MORE black men to the democrat plantations than in 2016 during the midterms

i feel like youre mimicking Right leaning Centrist black pundit Rob Redding (as that is literally one of his catchphrases), but still

edit that poo poo immediately

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Race Realists posted:

i feel like youre mimicking Right leaning Centrist black pundit Rob Redding (as that is literally one of his catchphrases), but still

i feel like :thejoke:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Race Realists posted:

sir, this is free thinking #blexit #walkaway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/elliotsharron/status/1080643657940664321?s=19

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hes always looked like an obviously adult actor playing a teen in an 80s movie but now its like a really lovely 80s movie

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

looks like trouble in IDW paradise:

https://twitter.com/discordspies/status/1080539092104957957

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
is molymeme trying to get banned from twitter? pretty sure he’d be banned without that checkmark over the past month of tweets

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Reclines Obesily posted:

is molymeme trying to get banned from twitter? pretty sure he’d be banned without that checkmark over the past month of tweets

he probably thinks the checkmark protects him from getting slapped by the algorithm as long as he avoids the bigtime no-no words (and he'd be right)

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

This is probably why they also don't understand why Trump won (low voter turn-out due to neither candidate having good proposals to end their joblessness...

It wasn't a low turnout election.

Doc Neutral
Jan 31, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

is this one of them movies that gets downvoted massively because it's bad or because it features nonwhite people saying that fascists are bad

I thought it was because they thought it was tasteless to use the holocaust as a backdrop for romance movie especially during the current climate post-Charlottesville, that and the ugly trope that a WoC is going to cure someone's racism/nazism is very :yikes:

Stefu
Feb 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/daverich1/status/1080470386301718529

The "Awakening" conference referred in here and which Hopkins is promoting is the Finnish alt-right's attempt to create some sort of an event to occupy the space between the Trumpish civic nationalism of the True Finns (even though they are simultaneously, with some success, entrying the True Finns' youth org) and the open no-question-about-it Nazism of the Nordic Resistance Movement (though the main organizer has written extensively about how great George Lincoln Rockwell is.) Here's a summary of the last year's event (the first of its kind).

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1080848150615728128

racist manlet bad with money

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
flares and banners are expensive

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!