Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Waffle House posted:

hmm. if it doesn't matter, then why talk it up to get people mad about it?

it does matter imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Epic High Five posted:

I've made a couple libs mad by saying under no circumstances would I vote for Biden, but I won't because honestly he'd probably be worse for Trump. It's not like he'd do anything about the existing evils Trump put into place, and if I'm gonna end up with a president that's a monster who is always punching left and rapidly bringing an end to civilization, I'm gonna vote for the one with slightly better foreign policy and with funnier tweets

"So you voted for 57 fully automated luxury gay space communists... and Trump."

"Yup."

"... what."

"It was him or Biden."

"Oh well poo poo that makes sense."

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

durrrrrr

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

when that movie debuted in Lebanon the crowds hooted and hollered approvingly when saladin stoops to pick up a cast-down golden cross and sets it back on its altar in the epilogue

i mean jesus is a prophet of allah after all

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

weird 2 leave out john maccains tumor

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Schnorkles posted:

it does matter imo

like why tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dont be mean to me posted:

"So you voted for 57 fully automated luxury gay space communists... and Trump."

"Yup."

"... what."

"It was him or Biden."

"Oh well poo poo that makes sense."

Oh I'm not voting for Trump

that line is going to JEB!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i love how foxnews will find a way to be outraged no matter what

shame the dems still havent learnd this

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also if Trump was alone among a congress and SCOTUS that were anarcho commies he would probably become one just because it was easier and more fun

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Duscat posted:

"white christian dominance" hm yes you gotta build that wall to keep all those massively observant overwhelmingly catholic immigrants from entering the country, christian surely is an important operative word here

evangelicals don't accept catholics as christian

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Epic High Five posted:

Oh I'm not voting for Trump

that line is going to JEB!

we should have clapped

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm supposed to be cooking dinner but the wife's been napping for two hours and i have no idea when or if she's getting up tonight and also she wants to do a "whole 30" and all i have is a steak that's been countering for almost an hour now and some asparagus

send help

e: that should have gone in the cooking thrad probs, let me move it

e2 nevermind gently caress it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dont be mean to me posted:

we should have clapped

just imagine the primo-tier tweets we'd get if Jeb! successfully primaries Trump in 2020 and wins

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Waffle House posted:

like why tho

there's a giant thread that one of the policy and rules types did a couple days ago i'll see if i can find it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump would literally order some SEALS team to kill him

and he'd do it via tweet

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump is tweeting some dumb poo poo again rn

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Epic High Five posted:

Trump would literally order some SEALS team to kill him

and he'd do it via tweet

but the coup happens because the SEALs were won over with guac

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

i'm supposed to be cooking dinner but the wife's been napping for two hours and i have no idea when or if she's getting up tonight and also she wants to do a "whole 30" and all i have is a steak that's been countering for almost an hour now and some asparagus

send help

just make it, if she wakes up to the smell of cooking food she'll automatically be hungry for whatever

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Duscat posted:

"white christian dominance" hm yes you gotta build that wall to keep all those massively observant overwhelmingly catholic immigrants from entering the country, christian surely is an important operative word here

Catholic doesn't count as real Christian in America cmon now

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

who died today

the sand

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

tacodaemon posted:

trump is tweeting some dumb poo poo again rn

spill

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Waffle House posted:

like why tho

https://twitter.com/joshHuder/status/1080508857036746758

https://twitter.com/joshHuder/status/1080549842789777409

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1080504337955196929

i'm pretty sure this all boils down to being really angry at the ending of Kingdom of Heaven or something similarly ludicrous
they act like they'd go back to the holy land and fight in the crusades v3.0, but they would totally stay in france and bone down on eva green

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's almost like the Moral Majority which crystallized after the civil rights movement wasn't about love for jesus at all, but rather rebranding white supremacy.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Why does Joe Biden have to be such a creepy feeler anyway? Couldn't he just...you know...not be?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Basebf555 posted:

Was at my grandparents retirement place having dinner tonight and I called Joe Biden a creep while at the table. Well, one of my grandparents buddies didn't appreciate that very much and asked me if I had any proof so I of course whip out my phone and cue up one of the hundreds of youtube compilation videos of him creeping on adolescent girls. Well, by the end of the dinner that dude's wife was pretty pissed off at him because he kept trying to defend Biden and she immediately saw the videos for what they are and recognized how creepy it is.

So anyway yea I made a 90 year old lib and his wife get in an argument over creepy Joe.

nice work friendo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hey buddy, maybe it's because if it's frivolous anyway it'd be great symbolism to just loving ditch it altogether and not give succ Dems something to latch onto when they're trying to tank some progressive thing that their billionaire buddies don't like but the base does?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just a reminder, Linsey Graham said bullshit live, a few days ago,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsBDM7Zl-fc

At 5 minutes and 39 seconds.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

insanely good

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

Why does Joe Biden have to be such a creepy feeler anyway? Couldn't he just...you know...not be?

if you knew the pleasures of his forbidden palpations, then you would happily become a monster as well

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Duscat posted:

lol

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

i mean jesus is a prophet of allah after all

absolutely, my point was more that lebanese movie theater audiences were vocally more religiously tolerant than the equivalent biomass in american chuds

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shiksa posted:

Catholic doesn't count as real Christian in America cmon now

even people like the borgias would be shocked at prosperity gospel

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

the white and christian bits aren't separable, if you're not both you're not anybody

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Samurai Sanders posted:

He isn't. People just like pointing out every picture he puts his hands on someone. Watch any other President in the past, they do the same thing. Well, not always on the shoulders. But, you know..

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

perhaps we should consider NOT nominating a million year old Republican in act and deed to the Dem ticket

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
paygo doesn't even matter when nothing passes the senate. just nothing at all getting done it's cool

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
death to America imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Philthy posted:

He isn't. People just like pointing out every picture he puts his hands on someone. Watch any other President in the past, they do the same thing. Well, not always on the shoulders. But, you know..

:thunk: