Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ShutteredIn posted:

paygo doesn't even matter when nothing passes the senate. just nothing at all getting done it's cool

thank god the Senate exists so that the reactionary minority that is actually empowered by the constitution never has to worry too seriously about popular opinion

they're gonna wholly dictate another 2+ years of legislation despite losing by 10 million votes lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Duscat posted:

"white christian dominance" hm yes you gotta build that wall to keep all those massively observant overwhelmingly catholic immigrants from entering the country, christian surely is an important operative word here

catholics were straightup discriminated against same as jews for a long time in america

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Philthy posted:

He isn't. People just like pointing out every picture he puts his hands on someone. Watch any other President in the past, they do the same thing. Well, not always on the shoulders. But, you know..

like dude if Obama or Bill Clinton had been attempting to rub up a little girl's "shoulders" while the girl was very visibly trying to back off do you not think the right-wing rage machine would've latched onto that given how they've tried to make hay of every other thing that's even slightly sexually questionable

cnut
May 3, 2016

Is it too late to say I want a Delaware Hummer? (I think)

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1080504337955196929

i'm pretty sure this all boils down to being really angry at the ending of Kingdom of Heaven or something similarly ludicrous

I'm pretty sure if plans for the wall included lynched immigrants left to rot on the Mexican facing side, they'd hail Trump more than Reagan until the end of the party.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Philthy posted:

He isn't. People just like pointing out every picture he puts his hands on someone. Watch any other President in the past, they do the same thing. Well, not always on the shoulders. But, you know..

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

death to America imo

they're workin' on it

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I didn't know that putting your hands all over people was a normal thing for presidents in the first place.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

catholics were straightup discriminated against same as jews for a long time in america

Yeah, and I'm glad it's coming back because they ran panels which censored US media for decades. US catholics have so much blood on their hands.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
joe biden when elected president will give a sensual nude massage to every man woman and child in this country this is not optional you must submit to the massage

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I didn't know that putting your hands all over people was a normal thing for presidents in the first place.

A big part of getting elected president is gladhanding all the lowlife dirtbag uggos who come to your campaign events

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/xkeepah/status/1080057179703410688

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Philthy posted:

im calling cps on this post

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twoday posted:

Don't forget Childeric III

sorry too late!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I had to actually work today instead of trumpin....catch me up!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

dont be mean to me posted:

they're workin' on it

It's going to be chaos at airports soon.

The TSA isn't going to get paid for at least a month and a half. Wonder how many are gonna show up in the weeks ahead. Air traffic controllers as well.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1080621459255582720

DEMS!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I do the 2 handed handshake, with the pat on top - does that make me creepy?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Smythe posted:

this is the least of your creepy tendencies

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I've shown the Biden clips to doubters like two or three other times, and they always seem like they're ready to pounce and say "oh well come on that's just one little clip, you could probably comb through footage and cherry pick something like that for any politician", and they aren't prepared for the video to go on and on and on with like 8 different adolescent girls.

It's like that scene from True Detective where Marty watches the video tape.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Smythe posted:

Shaking hands and kissing babies as a politician makes you a literal insatiable rape monster to CSPAM.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

CUCK

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Apple blaming China for poor Q4/1 sales (instead of lovely new iPhone)

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1080580947865714689?s=19

Only watched the first 20 seconds but he looks like a deer in headlights

Bring the pain 2019, let's do this

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Duscat posted:

"white christian dominance" hm yes you gotta build that wall to keep all those massively observant overwhelmingly catholic immigrants from entering the country, christian surely is an important operative word here

Um, catholics aren't christian ???

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

MadJackal posted:

Shaking hands and kissing babies as a politician makes you a literal insatiable rape monster to CSPAM.

what about shaking babies and kissing hands?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Only after they Republicans agreed to let the dems rename the congressional bar after Joseph McCarthy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i pay off my credit card every month in full because im not a loving dumb rear end like my ex wife

i am a dumb rear end for marrying her thou

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

703 posted:

Apple blaming China for poor Q4/1 sales (instead of lovely new iPhone)

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1080580947865714689?s=19

Only watched the first 20 seconds but he looks like a deer in headlights

Bring the pain 2019, let's do this

oh no, one of the most profitable companies in history grew more slowly than anticipated. EVERYONE PANIC

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

MadJackal posted:

what are you not telling us madjackal

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If you haven't seen the Hasan Minhaj piece that was removed from netflix, here's a youtube link, while it lasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUhbZdvtzcw

There's nothing particularly special or revolutionary about it. But I guess the King of Saud couldn't handle it.
Strong Saud daddy can't cope with light comedic ribbing. such strong

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The orange derangement syndrome hasnt twittered in awhile, i hope everything is ok

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

Um, catholics aren't christian ???

Catholics pray to mary and many saints. They are polytheists.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bethamphetamine posted:

Yeah, and I'm glad it's coming back because they ran panels which censored US media for decades. US catholics have so much blood on their hands.

i'm from southern louisiana and i say kill em all

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Spergin Morlock posted:

oh no, one of the most profitable companies in history grew more slowly than anticipated. EVERYONE PANIC

their 'poverty phone' is eight hundred bucks

"buy used you castoff of capitalism"

oh by the way that green-text bubble? that thing you said 'what non-iphone nonsense is this'?

that's a guillotine binch

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Spergin Morlock posted:

I mean yea pretty much how our cool and good economy works lol

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There's a certain range of body contact I expect from non-intimates, including shaking hands. Maybe it's a generational thing but I know some people go far beyond that, and especially with a huge gap in age and social power and stuff.

Also the more I think about the whole mall Santa ritual the weirder it gets as far as body contact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

for people actually needing a new phone on a budget, the nokia 6.1 is 229 straight up

if you're really in a crunch, just loving steal one