Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nseQFs2Rrc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

What the hell happened to Griffith McElroy? Dude's been MIA on youtube for a grip.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

What the hell happened to Griffith McElroy? Dude's been MIA on youtube for a grip.

Does goon face blindness extend to voices as well?

fwiw he quit Polygon and has mostly been doing his podcast stuff, but they released a new monster factory a few weeks ago

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://www.themcelroy.family/

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
A new Monster Factory actually dropped today. They're doing it monthly, now. Or that's the plan, anyhow.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

*puts out a cigarette on own arm*

Am I a loving robot?

No, but I think my father thought I was.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Anyone have the one about how you look on New year's Eve vs New year's day with the taxidermied fox?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
JOe Bogan.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/lollibeepop/status/1080591585027547136?s=19

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

LifeSunDeath posted:

Dude is a full time podcaster now, you should check him out:

He and his brother Justin are still making monster factories occasionally, but he decided to stop making other videos for polygon so he can focus more on raising his baby son for a bit (which, honestly, is a pretty good thing to want to put a lot of focus on).

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Too many people died today to make shitpost memes for them.

RIP The Captain from Captain & Tennille, Mean Gene Oakerlund, and Bob "Super Dave Osborne" Einstein.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jamesman posted:

RIP The Captain from Captain & Tennille, Mean Gene Oakerlund, and Bob "Super Dave Osborne" Einstein.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Jamesman posted:

But who will tell me when Jeffrey Tambor dies now?

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
I know they usually die in threes, but when have they ever died at the same age? They were all 76!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Today I learned that Albert Brooks was Bob "Super Dave" Einstein's brother, and also that "Brooks" was a stage name, for what should be obvious reasons

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

LifeSunDeath posted:

He got Tumblr-famous for running a D&D game that wound up basically being Kingdom Hearts meets Gamemaster Anthony's Birthday and now he's too busy trying to recapture lightning in a bottle in his new campaign to actually be funny on the internet anymore.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Kramdar posted:

I know they usually die in threes, but when have they ever died at the same age? They were all 76!

Just another 76 bug. Bethesda will be issuing a patch soon.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bike tory posted:

Does goon face blindness extend to voices as well?

fwiw he quit Polygon and has mostly been doing his podcast stuff, but they released a new monster factory a few weeks ago

I'm well aware it's not Griffith, but his style of elocution is evocative of Griffith.

Guy Mann posted:

He got Tumblr-famous for running a D&D game that wound up basically being Kingdom Hearts meets Gamemaster Anthony's Birthday and now he's too busy trying to recapture lightning in a bottle in his new campaign to actually be funny on the internet anymore.

Their podcast is still great, but yeah I wish carboys could come back in a different format and much much more. I need a live feed of Griff just chatting all day...also I need friends.

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 04:30 on Jan 3, 2019

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Super Dave died? god drat it. i just watched my downloaded copy of his interview with norm. really funny guy

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm well aware it's not Griffith, but his style of elocution is evocative of Griffith.

Their podcast is still great, but yeah I wish carboys could come back in a different format and much much more. I need a live feed of Griff just chatting all day...also I need friends.

carboys was perfect as is though and ended brilliantly

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Griffith McAvoy

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Proof that there is no God.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Sothicc the Hedgehawg.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

LifeSunDeath posted:

A while back I saw someone describe a large stripe of Twitch/Youtube/podcasts/etc. as friend simulators and it's pretty dismally accurate.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Elysiume posted:

A while back I saw someone describe a large stripe of Twitch/Youtube/podcasts/etc. as friend simulators and it's pretty dismally accurate.

Parasocial relationships. A popular Let’s Play group/channel closed up shop suddenly a few weeks ago and watching people react was interesting in a morbid sort of way.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Guy Mann posted:

Wha? I mean, if you dislike Adventure Zone, cool, but neither of those things describe it at all. Unless you just mean that one scene where some characters reappeared?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/urvillageidiot/status/1080377410267172865?s=19

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

He's called Donald McDonald in Japan, 5/10

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

same but a serious sam screenshot instead

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

I had no idea the sweet baby brother was the villain of Berserk.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Who What Now posted:

I had no idea the sweet baby brother was the villain of Berserk.

It's my new slash fiction.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I don't know what I expected. It wasn't that. This has just given me the giggles for the last 5 minutes.