Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yes my best friend drank himself to death and yes somebody played story of the year sidewalks at his funeral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Trump: "Lying 'Pocahontas' has fake Injun blood. Race Traitor! Wannabe member of Savage 'Loser' race. Can't Win!"

succzone posters: holy poo poo the dem base will never go for warren now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
paul ryan might as well end it now that he can no longer experience the dignity of work

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

zegermans posted:

I can't wait until Warren's campaign response of "well actually 2020 isn't a power of 2, you're thinking of 2048"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fallen Hamprince posted:

trump squeaked out a technical victory in the electoral college with a smaller percentage than romney so now everybody on the internet has to treat this fat r-word like he's an unstoppable politics genius as he rants incoherently about wheels and his opponents blood quantum

Democrats are worthless so any person can simply be more loud and funny than they are and won everything forever

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Warren deserves more credit for the own. The president just tweeted an /r/the_donald-tier meme. Warren did all the heavy lifting.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ok Trump that was a good one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

every so often he slops from his usual ranty dumbass tweet voice into straight up midwest mcmansion boomer fw:fw style and for some reason that latter seems way stranger from the prez

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Fallen Hamprince posted:

trump squeaked out a technical victory in the electoral college with a smaller percentage than romney so now everybody on the internet has to treat this fat r-word like he's an unstoppable politics genius as he rants incoherently about wheels and his opponents blood quantum

he did it while being trump

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Living the life in my dystopian future

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

paul ryan might as well end it now that he can no longer experience the dignity of work

lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Duscat posted:

maybe i'm having an off morning because i don't understand why c-spam thinks that racist attack on warren was some kind of a graphicsdesignistic killshot or something

You look too long into the Trump and the Trump looks into you. Bing bong bing.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

white sauce posted:

Go post in DnD, that’s where the neolibs that love Pocahontas are at

lmao you piece of poo poo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

An Apple A Gay posted:

yes my best friend drank himself to death and yes somebody played story of the year sidewalks at his funeral

rip

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Serf posted:

i'm sure the 6 progressives in congress are really gonna turn things around for us before the climate catastrophe hits right alongside the economic crash
B-but Twitter fire!

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

"Trump"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
candidate Trump has logged on.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Trump: "Lying 'Pocahontas' has fake Injun blood. Race Traitor! Wannabe member of Savage 'Loser' race. Can't Win!"

succzone posters: holy poo poo the dem base will never go for warren now

lol somehow you still love Hillary and the Dems, incredible

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Lol nothing matters

Serf
May 5, 2011

DiscountDildos posted:

Warren deserves more credit for the own. The president just tweeted an /r/the_donald-tier meme. Warren did all the heavy lifting.

yeah i feel like we're overlooking her contribution here. taking the dna test was really the big step forward in owning herself here. getting in fights with native american leaders also helped

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I drank too much coffee again :coffeepal:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

Lol nothing matters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

unpaid managing editor lmao
https://twitter.com/petersterne/status/1080859830905159680

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

DiscountDildos posted:

yeah if warren didn't take the DNA test 2 month ago, TRUMP would just look bizarre

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dont be mean to me posted:

ha ha i'm gonna be thrown in a death camp for having a jewish last name

lol pwned

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

fkn campaign trumo is solid gold lmao the dems succ so bad everyone is just gonna stay home

remember to vote for senator a handed missus in 2020

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zegermans posted:

I can't wait until Warren's campaign response of "well actually 2020 isn't a power of 2, you're thinking of 2048"

don't get comfortable

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

white sauce posted:

that's a big ol' yikes bud

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

new kind of cat posted:

lmao you piece of poo poo

:grin:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Is the joke that shes 1/2020th Native American cause that's a good joke I'm impressed.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Imagine being this out of touch

Serf
May 5, 2011

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

B-but Twitter fire!

only good for raising awareness of the issues. but that alone is worthless without an actual political project to back it up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

white sauce posted:

well, see you next month you crazy diamond

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nancy pecongresscongress today todaylosi

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

white sauce posted:

Democrats are worthless so any person can simply be more loud and funny than they are and won everything forever

It helps having an electoral college.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

also hes tweeting out watermarked memes someone forwarded him

this thread now loves ben shapiro and the circle is complete

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

yeah whatever cspam's political instincts are I think schnorkles has to admit that warren's political instincts aren't much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Typo posted:

also there no actual voting records for them so I guess we are just assuming they are all going to support left-wing legislation because

Some of them are voting for Pelosi's Pay-Go. Which of course was always going to happen, and LOL if you thought it was not.