Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Dias posted:

Graves is just taking advantage of the fact that Becky can't hit him with the obvious "shut up, bootleg CM Punk" comeback.

Diet Pepsi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The Corps!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

It's incredible to me how bad Corey Graves is at Twitter

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

IcePhoenix posted:

It's incredible to me how bad Corey Graves is

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

rovert posted:

The prospect of them being leaked has been going on for 2 years or so.

To my understanding, they are from when she was technically underage too. So I wouldn't want to be caught leaking them.
I realize it's just a common phrase, but's weird that people say "technically underage" as though its just an issue of fine print.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Angry Grimace posted:

I realize it's just a common phrase, but's weird that people say "technically underage" as though its just an issue of fine print.

age of consent varies globally and even regionally(in the case of the United States). So yeah, its a fine print issue. Point is, its bullshit and gross.

I hope whoever did it gets hit by a car and then a meteor falls on them. But they survive long enough for fire ants to turn their measly carcass into a fine nest.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I get trying to support your friend, but surely all these people raising awareness that the leaks not only exist, but are also legitimate, are not helping anybody by doing so, right? They may as well post a link to the content, for all the good it's doing.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

"Urrgghh, I just can't help but Google these leaked nudes as soon as I hear about them. drat you, support and solidarity for victims!"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lumbermouth posted:

"Urrgghh, I just can't help but Google these leaked nudes as soon as I hear about them. drat you, support and solidarity for victims!"

Also "actually, it's ephebophilia :smug:"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

IcePhoenix posted:

It's incredible to me how bad Corey Graves is at Twitter
Not nearly as bad at it as Ricochet is
https://twitter.com/kingricochet/status/1080841715865530368?s=21

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

My personal favorite:

"She doesn't even have a twitter account anymore, so all these hashtags she can't see are just a waste of time, and makes people search for the nudes. If they were true friends, a simple phone call would suffice."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ooooof

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

That gif where Ricochet flips outta the ring and lands in front of Dream, but instead he sinks into a big-rear end can of worms.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's so funny how Becky calling herself "The Man" irks the dumb and broke brained

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

that works too

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

lmfao

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Mr. Carlisle posted:

And at this point even non-famous people should just assume that someone is trying to hack into your poo poo 24/7 or hitting up people you know on facebook to try to social engineer their way into your accounts because that's basically the reality of it nowadays.

Exactly why people shouldn't save anything sensitive online where it could be hacked, especially not in some garbage cloud apps that have been breached numerous times. Hell I'm the type that people call paranoid because I don't use poo poo like Alexa or Google home or even any apps to mess with electronics remotely, I trust those apps & security as much as trusting a toddler to drive a bus on the freeway.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Not to be too pedantic but none of these platforms have actually been breached. It's social engineering or weak passwords or (in Toni's case) shitheels leaking them on purpose.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

iCloud has actually been breached.

Facebook too but I assume people don't store their nude photos there.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Yeah the leaks a few years ago were from an iCloud breach.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

No, the iCloud leaks were just phishing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yes but they had no failed password lockout, being brute forcible is a big security flaw.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Was Paige a hack or just Brad Maddox's phone getting stolen?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

VJeff posted:

"stolen"

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

VJeff posted:

Maddox leaked that poo poo himself. I don't care what anyone says.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

AkumaHokoru posted:

Maddox leaked that poo poo himself. I don't care what anyone says.

No. He took it really hard.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

rovert posted:

No. He took it really hard.

in hand

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This is very clearly an innocent joke. I don't know how you can read it anyway else.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DEFIANTwres/status/1080901282024562689

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

how to win friends and impress enemies, the Wrestling n00b playbook

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The_Rob posted:

This is very clearly an innocent joke. I don't know how you can read it anyway else.

Oof

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've got it. Take the people who leak nudes, throw them into their own individual Absolutely Safe Capsules, and throw the Absolutely Safe Capsules into the sun.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

He was tagged in a twitter post saying just give Ricochet all the awards, and he made a innocent joke reply about her nickname. Legit what did he say wrong?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1080943303787495424

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Graves SONNED~!

Becky looking to claim the runnoft

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I just wish I knew Corey's motivation. Is he trying to build something? If so, what is it and it's not working.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

The_Rob posted:

I think it's more of Ricochet trying to get Becky to dunk on him so he can leech off of her heat.

VJeff posted:

I just wish I knew Corey's motivation. Is he trying to build something? If so, what is it and it's not working.

He's throwing softballs at her because Becky has like a 100% approval rate on the internet and literally everything she says on Twitter gets reposted nonstop

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Bit Cock is what I call the E-Currency styled after my knob. And like my knob after a bunch of hype and speculation it still fails to perform on a consistent basis and immediately crashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

VJeff posted:

He's setting her up to make good burns because they work together and are doing a thing called working.