Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Bert Roberge posted:

We're gonna finally crack open this Hillary e-mail thing and get to the bottom of Benghazi.

lock her up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Conservative Talking Head: “It frankly doesn’t matter if Brett Kavenaugh crossed a few lines of consent when he was college. He was young, kids just go wild during those years. We shouldn’t bring him to task over something that happened years ago”

Conservative Talking Head, also: “LOOK AT THIS VIDEO OF OCASIO (more like OCommie-O!) IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! SMILING AND BEING HAPPY!!! HAVE YOU NO DIGNITY MISS?”

Augus has issued a correction as of 21:15 on Jan 3, 2019

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

punished milkman posted:

anyone know if 4chan is declining? itd be nice to see that website die in my lifetime

4chan was basically dead before gamergate and pol resurrected it afaik

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
what’s with the digs and tiddies everywhere?? everyone just stop being horny and thirsty for 5 god drat minutes, i,m trying to think!!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

white sauce posted:

pelosi said no talks of impeachment or of justice

just bipartisanship

oh i think they will. but they are gonna keep it off the table until they can use it. come at the king you best not miss and all that.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what about a restaurant that’s just pizza themed dude. all pizza all the time. maybe some calzones and salads or whatever but otherwise it’s all about The pizza

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Zyla posted:

from what i understand its just fallen out of favor as its not super accurate at speaking to the gender issues, not necessarily the sexual ones, if that makes sense

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
also, AOC is clearly in college in that video, which is a promotional video for the sports team of the college she attended

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

twoday posted:

what’s with the digs and tiddies everywhere?? everyone just stop being horny and thirsty for 5 god drat minutes, i,m trying to think!!

what if ben shapiro put on the bowsette crown?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i like the dorky chore chart for the big boy in the corner

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Joementum posted:

that's certainly one way to report the statistic

So....like, are four-tenths of those guys bad, or are those the four, or...?

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

punished milkman posted:

anyone know if 4chan is declining? itd be nice to see that website die in my lifetime

if by declining, you mean gaining political power every day

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

twoday posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTcHpPDCu8

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

That DICK! posted:

what about a restaurant that’s just pizza themed dude. all pizza all the time. maybe some calzones and salads or whatever but otherwise it’s all about The pizza

some sort of hut but...with pizza

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

also, AOC is clearly in college in that video, which is a promotional video for the sports team of the college she attended

what's a high school kid doing in college

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

oh i think they will. but they are gonna keep it off the table until they can use it. come at the king you best not miss and all that.

Yeah might as well wait until he does something people will actually get behind kicking him out over, or the Mueller report at least.

so basically never, just stymie his entire agenda and enjoy him whining like a weird child

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

That DICK! posted:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

punished milkman posted:

Lmao naw man, qanon has pumped a bunch of Boomer blood in it's gonna be around for a while

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i've noticed a lot of these shady guys are fond of pinstripe suits. is this life imitating art, or art imitating life?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ChrisCaesar/status/1080920573629382656

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

what's a high school kid doing in college

WHAT IS SHE HIDING!?!?!?!?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
im the generic drums in the "liveleak" video lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

They are sexualizing a teen boy to prove how tough they are for liking guns. Also it confused them, because now they find teen boy attractive.

one thing you "have to hand it to" 4chan about, the whole website is pathology all the way down but they never shy away from talking all the sick bits of it because there are no usernames or moderation hierarchy that enforces the culture, so they just lean right in to talking about how sick they all are

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Zyla posted:

i thinks its all about 8chan now

also do not go there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there’s always some guy in this bathroom who wipes something furiously for like 5 minutes. every day. what is he wiping? his clothes? he shits himself every day? his rear end? buddy, way too hard if so!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Mayor Dave posted:

Lmao naw man, qanon has pumped a bunch of Boomer blood in it's gonna be around for a while

lol 4Chan got Chinpokomon'd

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

just more holes in the story she told of her past

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

gonna be sad when 4chan is prez in 2024

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah might as well wait until he does something people will actually get behind kicking him out over, or the Mueller report at least.

so basically never, just stymie his entire agenda and enjoy him whining like a weird child

yeah. just wait for him to gently caress up more and more illegal poo poo to come out/mueller to finish. he is burning bridges with the GOP and all that poo poo. so let him keep doing that.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Zyla posted:

thats very sad

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

That DICK! posted:

going to make up a story about having sex w Alexandria Ocasio Cortez that’s like 90% how my dick don’t work and sell it to the Federalist for 9 million dollars

tell jacob wohl she raped you and make twice that on a GoFundMe for legal fees

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Spergin Morlock posted:

i've noticed a lot of these shady guys are fond of pinstripe suits. is this life imitating art, or art imitating life?

yeah! the new york yankees!!! that's a little sex haver sports humor for you politics nerds

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Mayor Dave posted:

:magemage:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ShriekingMarxist posted:

one thing you "have to hand it to" 4chan about, the whole website is pathology all the way down but they never shy away from talking all the sick bits of it because there are no usernames or moderation hierarchy that enforces the culture, so they just lean right in to talking about how sick they all are

uh we do the same thing too and we also use usernames and doxx ourselves all the time, those bitchboys are cowards

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

there’s always some guy in this bathroom who wipes something furiously for like 5 minutes. every day. what is he wiping? his clothes? he shits himself every day? his rear end? buddy, way too hard if so!

Hershey squirts

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
*is a qanon person dedicated to uncovering the hidden truths*

"this is a video of high school students where everyone is wearing BU shirts and the BU mascot is dancing with them"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

i thinks its all about 8chan now

also do not go there

they sure are obsessed with demons and hitler and black people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

ShriekingMarxist posted:

:yeshaha: