Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

noted political provocateur and shameless BRAZEN hussy, "Sandy" Ocasio-Cortez,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

quote:

Newark has laid the groundwork to ensure low-income tenants facing evictions have free legal representation in court as of the summer -- an ambitious move by the city as long-term residents worry they’ll be displaced by new development.

The City Council last month approved the right to counsel law, which establishes legal services for renters facing eviction. In order to qualify, the renters' incomes must be 200 percent of the federal poverty level or less.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

old.flv posted:

he condensed it down to the best parts

worse music tho

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zyla posted:

my latest cat interview was basically just "would you let your cat outside" then 4 trick questions that ask the same thing in different ways

Mine was more like you really want these cats? Lol give him the cats

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Al! posted:

i may have stumbled on to an extremely boutique fetish

Ah its Slenderman's deviant art page

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MysteriousStranger posted:

When he got elected to the Senate Bush needled him at the event where new senators meet the president and the staff got some quotes, it leaked out that there was a physical altracation and Webb admits wanting to punch Bush, but the White House and nobody else will confirm anything beyond that other than that he left pretty quickly.

Why Trump thinks hiring Webb is a good idea is beyond me. Trump is a famous coward and Webb is a famous hot head. Like he is electing the one person who's two most famous moments in politics are joking about killing people and assaulting a president at a meet and greet.

lmao its gonna own if the secret service has to shoot one of trumps own advisors

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mitt looks like cooked spaghetti but I'm 99 percent certain he could kick the poo poo out of trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i can't tell if this is a joke

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
lmao

just step off the board capitalism guy and don't get shot

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

MysteriousStranger posted:

When he got elected to the Senate Bush needled him at the event where new senators meet the president and the staff got some quotes, it leaked out that there was a physical altracation and Webb admits wanting to punch Bush, but the White House and nobody else will confirm anything beyond that other than that he left pretty quickly.

Why Trump thinks hiring Webb is a good idea is beyond me. Trump is a famous coward and Webb is a famous hot head. Like he is electing the one person who's two most famous moments in politics are joking about killing people and assaulting a president at a meet and greet.

I wish Webb got more time during the primaries to say more crazy poo poo. Hopefully we have a chance here.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I'm ez money

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

i may have stumbled on to an extremely boutique fetish

a logical result of the birds with arms phenomena

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
my significant other got a dog for free on Craigslist :shrug:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
imagining Jim Webb pantomiming strangling a malnourished Vietnamese soldier while sitting across from Trump and it's very good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

then they couldn't socialize the losses anymore tho

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

fits my needs posted:

enjoy your future house with 3 cats and 2 dogs because your significant other is an animal hoarder

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fits my needs posted:

why were you on Craigslist ?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
ewww, a video of a politician as a talented dancer having fun in college. What a GOOFBALL, more like SANDY OCCASIONALLY-CORTEXES

everyone knows the best politicians are corny old white men who come up with nicknames like Lyin' Ted Cruz and golf all day while looking like 300 pounds of poo poo poured into a cloth sack

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/HoustonSEOer/status/1080920764046467073?s=19

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

this meme only took 8 hours to make

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol the right is all incels

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

It says Boston University right on the shirts and has Rhett, the mascot from Boston University dancing around.

That's how you know it's a high school.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

I feel like there is a panel before this one where capitalism puts gun guy out over the edge on the board and then tries to extort him for labor.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Zyla posted:

my latest cat interview was basically just "would you let your cat outside" then 4 trick questions that ask the same thing in different ways

mine had a form to fill out like "where will your cat sleep" and several similar questions and my answer was "he's a cat, I'll let him go wherever and do whatever he wants in the house except get on the kitchen table and counter"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

then they couldn't socialize the losses anymore tho

fair point

See that's why I'm still a level 2 cartoon analyzer

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

Lol this one pops up on LinkedIn all the time except they put "boss" and "best employee" for the titles

It's a really sad and pathetic way to let your own boss know you are upset with your job

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

:thunk:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

jarofpiss posted:

enjoy your future house with 3 cats and 2 dogs because your significant other is an animal hoarder

nah it was 4 years ago. the dog is like a cat I guess :shrug:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

petit choux posted:

Mine was more like you really want these cats? Lol give him the cats

I volunteer at a humane society that is "strict" and we still hand out cats like candy. Buddy, you want this cat? Have a cat!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I have to post this for people who might not know

http://www.metalinjection.net/around-the-interwebs/hope-story-danzig-true

“HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY loving BRICKS BITCH!”

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

gotta relabel this with the guy on the right as “James Woods’ Career and Reputation” and the dude on the left as “@RealJamesWoods”

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Admiral Ray posted:

i can't tell if this is a joke

I don't know either but I'm glad they posted it :stwoon:

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Zyla posted:

Our cat wanted nothing more in the world for her whole life than to sneak outside whenever the door might be opened. When we moved to a house with a yard we took her to the vet and got her shots and her collar has a bell so she can't eviscerate squirrels.

Am i a bad cat dad?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

lollin at some 4chan :reject: seeing this video and going drat VAPID CUNTS and everyone else is either like :confused: or :3:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
cannot stop staring at trump’s fuckin concave knees, lmfao

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Al! posted:

if this guy thinks that's embarrassing wait til he gets a load of trump!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

if this guy thinks that's embarrassing wait til he gets a load of trump!!!!
i just looked up this "trump" character and boy, i dunno how i feel about this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

TRUMP Psycho 2020