Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Bearjew posted:

I had forgotten about Cantor

I do the occasional fist pump about Cantor still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

power word- Jeb! posted:

you should do more drugs or less drugs

So is just adjusting some of the fundamental constants of the universe out of the question then?

Really, it doesn't even need complex matter.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

my grandad called em hoggly wogglies

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

I was just planning on spending as much time as necessary mincing it with a kitchen knife because I also plan to be really hhgih while doing it

i wanna try freezing it and then whacking it with a mallet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I'd worry that the crystallization process would harm the flavor but that does sound fun

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/bornmiserable/status/1080978901608722432

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bearjew posted:

I had forgotten about Cantor

remember when someone shot out the window of his office? lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Joestar posted:

king of the hill being successful was mainly a fluke and more or less in spite of mike judge and not because of him

idiocracy completely falls apart in the third act and extract, which was written only by mike judge, is absolute garbage despite starring jason bateman whose great in comedy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

jeez, kinky!

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

I'd worry that the crystallization process would harm the flavor but that does sound fun
It enhances it actually.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol wait they filed impeachment already

ahahaha

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Got em

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1080937202937487366

Just gonna point out that this is 100% the NC GOP's own fault and that their power grab literally backfired and cost them the NC SCOTUS for years.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I believe the proper response is : lmao owned

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There used to be a Piggly Wiggly like a block from my house then it closed down for whatever reason and we instead got a series of different businesses rotating out of the space it occupied. First a video rental store, which also had Super Nintendo games for rent, then some Dollar Store clone, then some other brand of grocery store, then eventually the guy who owns the drug store in the adjacent retail space purchased it and nowadays the entire little retail strip of like 3 or 4 store fronts are all that one guy's huge small time drug store.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Schnorkles posted:

Just gonna point out that this is 100% the NC GOP's own fault and that their power grab literally backfired and cost them the NC SCOTUS for years.

lol

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

no one in history has done more damage to the united states than mitch mcconnell

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sandoz posted:

no one in history has done more damage to the united states than mitch mcconnell

:emptyquote:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://external-preview.redd.it/mp4/Dj0HbgwhBft8JFlEOLy5Gn3aPLs2P281RDXJX7efM1o-source.mp4

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Schnorkles posted:

I believe the proper response is : lmao owned

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump??

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
butt
erection
wiggly

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

403 forbidden

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

sandoz posted:

Newt Gingrich did more and got the whole ball rolling.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

sandoz posted:

Robert E Lee

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

nah it actually damages its flavor in the fridge or on the countertop (oxidation)

i used to live with a fancy restaurant person who clued me into freezing it, which is also how you're supposed to store it

basically it's gotta be as fresh as possible, you've gotta check and see how discolored any exposed breaks to the root are at the store

idk why stores don't freeze it, maybe because people expect produce like that to be with the other fresh stuff

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandoz posted:

Abraham Lincoln told Sherman to stop burning the South.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nah it actually damages its flavor in the fridge or on the countertop (oxidation)

i used to live with a fancy restaurant person who clued me into freezing it, which is also how you're supposed to store it

basically it's gotta be as fresh as possible, you've gotta check and see how discolored any exposed breaks to the root are at the store

idk why stores don't freeze it, maybe because people expect produce like that to be with the other fresh stuff

any kind of term storage of food seems to break people's perceptions of its flavor

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ugh

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
The uspol thread in d&d is the woooooooorst poo poo.

Purge everyone who posts in that fuckin thread jesus christ

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I today encountered someone who was convinced they knew me and also that several other people knew me and remembered me and I have no idea who any of these people are but I went along with it and chatted while eating my burger.

Also the sky has color contrast artifacts. :(

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Gazpacho posted:

reminder that idiocracy is a film about bourgeois dysgenics angst and that mike judge is pals with alex jones

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Look At that young gun with a full head of grey hair

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Schnorkles posted:

Can you please elebaroate on how NCGOP shot themselves in the dicks? I am unfamiliar with the details of this tale.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Johnny Joestar posted:

king of the hill being successful was mainly a fluke and more or less in spite of mike judge and not because of him

beavis and butthead, office space, king of the hill, silicon valley

mike chudge might be a shithead but he's got more hits than misses imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

and they would've gotten away with it, if not for those meddling memos and study commissions where they explicitly stated that they intended to find out how black people vote so that they could more effectively prevent them from doing so

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sandoz posted:

Andrew Johnson did far more

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

and they would've gotten away with it, if not for those meddling memos and study commissions where they explicitly stated that they intended to find out how black people vote so that they could more effectively prevent them from doing so

rich idiots owning themelves owns