Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

lol Nash giving Beetle some love at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

I dunno, there is a chance she was just being friendly.

Can't tell if sarcasm but telling some girl you just met that you want to eat her pussy isn't the normal type of "joining my spouse at his work Christmas party" friendly chat that I'd expect.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Wait, THIS is a Florida 7?

Cute face, pretty hair, rocking body, way out of Brent's league. A Florida 9.

Sand Monster posted:

Can't tell if sarcasm but telling some girl you just met that you want to eat her pussy isn't the normal type of "joining my spouse at his work Christmas party" friendly chat that I'd expect.

A rare instance of No Sarcasm. Hang around sex-positive people long enough, and it won't seem so weird. I'm not into swinging, but some folks at the edges of my social orbit are, and for them, that would be an appropriate off the cuff compliment.

Still weird, though. I was just suggesting that she might not have been hitting on those ladies. Might.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They replayed the Miley robin duet

Whoa boy. Miley can really sing.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Squashy Nipples posted:

Wait, THIS is a Florida 7?

Cute face, pretty hair, rocking body, way out of Brent's league. A Florida 9.

A rare instance of No Sarcasm. Hang around sex-positive people long enough, and it won't seem so weird. I'm not into swinging, but some folks at the edges of my social orbit are, and for them, that would be an appropriate off the cuff compliment.

Still weird, though. I was just suggesting that she might not have been hitting on those ladies. Might.

Well that is a better picture of her, I admit. Here are the ones I was talking about. Again, maybe its the angles

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

She looks like she has a lot of testosterone... Somewhat common in women with high-sex drives.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Squashy Nipples posted:

She looks like she has a lot of testosterone... Somewhat common in women with high-sex drives.

Weird. I have experience with this. My second gf was crazy horny all the time, and definitely had a hormonal imbalance.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
That still looks like a Florida 9. I remember being told a 5 in Florida is 3 teeth and a six pack.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Hatley's a ghoul, but that's a rough mug. Wonder when he'll snap and hold a knife to her throat like he did Amanda's.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
A quick gently caress, marry, kill. Brent, Sal, and Ronnie, or any of the Stern Show husbands you want to include.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Marry Howard
gently caress .... Ronnie ?
Kill Benjy

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

As long as Will is on staff, the ladies will have a go-to. And always Kill Jason.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
I figured out mine

Marry Richard
gently caress Fred
Kill Jon

harley
Sep 2, 2004

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I have Ralph Parts I, IV, V, VII, and VIII. I have a lot of the Todd Packer collection but I didn't save all of it because at the time I was wondering what I'd need all those files for.

The collection itself is pretty famously tough to find on the internet these days.

Can you upload the Ralph parts somewhere?

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?

Bonzo posted:

Brent and his ex-wife (Amanda) were into swinging so that's doesn't shock me. Someone posted pictures of her on Reddit and she's not horrible but definitely a Florida 7. She's the kind girl that looks great in a bar.

Now boff, these aren’t my favorite girls, they’re just girls that look great in a bar.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Marry Richard
Kill Sal
gently caress Jason

:wink:

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

Marry Richard
Kill Sal
gently caress Jason

:wink:

That's a little shocking... such an ugly dude, but not hideous for a fat girl? Better looking then some of the Stern show spouses.

Me:
Marry Howard (he's rich, and won't live forever)
gently caress Fred
Kill Sal

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

That's a little shocking... such an ugly dude, but not hideous for a fat girl? Better looking then some of the Stern show spouses.

Me:
Marry Howard (he's rich, and won't live forever)
gently caress Fred
Kill Sal

I assume you don't watch Rupaul's drag race, or have seen many men in drag? Lotta goddamned fiiiiiiiiiiine men on there who aren't that attractive without the makeup (and I say that as someone who's bisexual).

That being said;

gently caress Fred ("hai, Frrrreeeeddd")
Marry Richard
Kill Benjy

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jan 4, 2019

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Richard is loving disgusting what the hell

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

Richard is loving disgusting what the hell

That's why I'm not loving him, duh.

Personality-wise, he's my faaaaaavourite.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I always thought Will was the hottest when they dressed in drag, that dude could pass.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Why did I need to find out from Reddit that Beet has this own YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQtx5KKphr8

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I always thought Will was the hottest when they dressed in drag, that dude could pass.

Hey Will, you sexy bitch...

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Sand Monster posted:

If that voicemail doesnt prove Richard is gay then I dont know what else does....oh yah, maybe the fact he blows Sal anytime it can get him on the air.
I know I am very much in the minority, but I just dont like the guy. His songs are great and his alcoholism and goofing on his redneck ways are great...but thats it. Other then a random tradio call here and there what other "bit" or whatever you want to call it has he contributed that is actually listenable for more then 30 seconds.
Also, he is a disgusting human and the type of person who makes riding the subway/public transportation up there a daily nightmare of human filth and stink. Heyyyyyy I just poo poo my pants now I am gonna go ride the ferry to Long Island City and then go sit in the bar in my lovely king of the hill boxer shorts that I refuse to wash because I am such a moron I dont think you can buy another pair of Hank Hill boxer shorts.

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 4, 2019

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

It's funny how Gary looked the hottest when all the crew got done up in drag for Miss America

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Gay guys used to always fawn over Gary when he was young. Of course now he looks like an old queen.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

harley posted:

Can you upload the Ralph parts somewhere?

Maybe if you had PMs I would, but since you don't, no. I'm not really in the business of sharing :filez:, especially stuff that has already been given a C&D.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sand Monster posted:

You loooooooooove it!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I have gotten to the point where I am looking up that VM at least once a month. "Oh, I pissed on my shirt..."

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Stuttering John can make Arena Football https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6bOuJstoUc

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I bet you got a beige computer.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
There is a contractor in the area thats going to be DROPPING LOADS of dirt today

How cool is that, sign me up!

If you need a hefty fertile load for your yard or garden, come by.

Oh wow!

And thats today only.

Free!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Robin took him up on a few loads

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Evil Agita posted:

Robin took him up on a few loads

I started to try to reply to this as Fred as Jim Florintine. It started out as "hey 'der Robin" but then I fizzled out.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Sal wiped some (literal) poo poo in his own eye.

In other news, is there anyone still defending Memet's behavior as a bit? Holy poo poo, what he said about the Christmas party... Fruity nutcake.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The current quiz up on HowardStern.com is pretty good. And some of them are kinda hard, I listen like a maniac, and I only got 16 out of 19 correct.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2018/12/21/take-stern-shows-2018-year-end-who-said-it-quiz/

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

10 of 19 poo poo.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

In other news, is there anyone still defending Memet's behavior as a bit? Holy poo poo, what he said about the Christmas party... Fruity nutcake.
Yes, he specifically phrased the way Howard talked to his girlfriend as bragging in order to get a rise out of everyone. It's so obvious

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Can anyone paraphrase what he said? I haven't listened to the show live since probably when I first started posting in this thread (holy poo poo, that was almost 5 years ago :corsair:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He just said that Howard showing his paintings to lemets gf was Howard being boring and bragging