Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Teagan posted:

OMG GOONS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreshFeesh said he was sending a get well card. He sent a gigantic get well BEAR instead. I look like rear end because I have the flu, had surgery and have been literally crying my eyes out since I saw the box and kind message on it. This bear is now going to live with me forever, and needs a name.

Before I go and name him "Mr.BearPants" help me out some more, goons, and let's name this beast!!!

Thank you <3 <3 <3 <3

My vote is on Beary McBearface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Horsey McHorseface posted:

I would unironically love to live in Seattle if the climate is as rainy as they say it is.

Your hair does kind of look reddish, but maybe it's the bricks. Well, it's raining today and just a little chilly, so pretty much the sterotypical Seattle winter!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Horsey McHorseface posted:

Well I'm a brit living in France, so it's not at all anxiety-inducing for me either... :ohdear:
Also thank you! I love yours. Red hair always looks so cool on gals, it's not fair.
I actually don't know what the gently caress to do with my hair. Colour and style-wise. I just know that longer hair looks better on me.

I would unironically love to live in Seattle if the climate is as rainy as they say it is.

Currently it’s : Raining lightly.

Should be an accurate post for any given day until June.

Visit us. I’m sure a few of us would be up for goon visits.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It's not cold. Today. Where I live.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

who doesnt love scotland? Rainy, miserable and all the fried food and no veggies you can ask for :razz:

I am reverse weather effective, and would love to live where it was rainy and miserable. Also I have a life mission to find a hill outside of Glasgow where my grandmother would sit and eat a bag of sweets. Yep. That's my life goal. A hill. And sweets. And rain. And cold. :)

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

LingcodKilla posted:

The PNW is just fantastic; coming from the San Francisco area housing even seems affordable!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
to be fair that was a double sarcasm of sorts lol. you also cant forget booze!

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Umm, there is something on the ground behind you that doesn't make sense with your lack of sleeves...

and drat there are a lot out here in the PNW, that's rad!

HI!:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

FreshFeesh posted:

The PNW is just fantastic; coming from the San Francisco area housing even seems affordable!

I traded my 1300sq foot Fremont house for 2.5 acres of forest in Kitsap county.

Life is good.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Jan 2, 2020

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

LingcodKilla posted:

Currently it’s : Raining lightly.

Should be an accurate post for any given day until June.

If I had the money, I'd probably already be there! Living in France does limit the possibilities for goonmeets :(

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Picnic Princess posted:

It was +2 in Winnipeg and I was losing my goddamn mind.

But I also think the weather swings are triggering migraines because woooboy do I feel like a mess today

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Desmodus rotundus posted:

It was +2 in Winnipeg and I was losing my goddamn mind.

But I also think the weather swings are triggering migraines because woooboy do I feel like a mess today

Yeah it got up to like 12C which is from a Chinook. But there's only been a handful days below -10 so far this season. Chinooks days are more frequent that regular days the last couple seasons, it's been really warm steadily all winter.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Queen Combat posted:

Are we still doing bear names? Because Bearosmith or Bearnarde.

I'm not feeling it today after about a day of food poisoning, just gonna watch stuff. Maybe Happy on Netflix, hear that's good. Apartment is covered in torn down Christmas lights and accoutrement.

Happy was SUPER good. And dark christmassy. Enjoy!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Wet and windy on the Salish Sea for the past few days. At least the warmer temperatures will be good for the heating bill. Also got the traditional boil water notice email today. Yay!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Teagan posted:

Happy was SUPER good. And dark christmassy. Enjoy!

"Well, this show's a little off the cuff, but not too crazy. See, standard interrogation scene in a hospital, nothing out of-aaaaaAAAAAAAAAA"

B33rChiller that moustache :allears:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

B33rChiller posted:

Wet and windy on the Salish Sea for the past few days. At least the warmer temperatures will be good for the heating bill. Also got the traditional boil water notice email today. Yay!

I dont mean this in a bad way but if you dont play slide/blues guitar (my brain is picturing a Les Paul gold top, maaaaaybe an SG) i'm calling bullshit.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I'm not caught up on the thread yet but this is me trying to get volume in my hair for teagan

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I'm not caught up on the thread yet but this is me trying to get volume in my hair for teagan

Yasss queeeen!!!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Thanks QC, it needs a bit of a trim, but :effort:

And 6oH, I wish I had musical talent of some sort. I used to juuuust about be able to play the bass line from dawn patrol, and the bass line from black sunshine at about 1/3 the proper tempo.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I’d be more than down for Chicagoon meets. I think I’m the only one here living in NW Indiana. Seattle seems dope. I super wanna visit there sometime

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah I'm seriously thinking we need a PNW goon meet sometime this summer. No pics, been doing laundry and playing video games for my days off. Hella windy out. Y'all look wonderful.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

wrong thread!!

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 05:26 on May 26, 2019

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

If anyone ends up in Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper I can be your tour guide and tell you more than you could possibly imagine about the natural and geologic history of the Canadian Rockies.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I want to road trip Canada SO BAD.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Discovered today that Toby makes an excellent phone wallpaper, and just wanted to show him off

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
heh i like the 'virgin' service mark there. Says alot bout poor tobes :(

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Don't believe his lies -- do not try to unlock him with your finger

(Remember the monkey incident!)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

you look mahvellous

As well as all the other people itt of course

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Scathach posted:

I want to road trip Canada SO BAD.

This.

Picnic Princess posted:

Discovered today that Toby makes an excellent phone wallpaper, and just wanted to show him off

Also Tobyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Facebear mcbearface

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Current mood: sick and not wanting to be at work so I'm holed up in a conference room

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

no sick leave?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

CeramicPig posted:

I’d be more than down for Chicagoon meets. I think I’m the only one here living in NW Indiana. Seattle seems dope. I super wanna visit there sometime

If I ever go back home to visit(my house is in Bollingbrook IL)

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

mermaids own a bunch of pirate shirts

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I really love your hair :kimchi:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

thank you! I hated it until very recently when I learned it was curly and I'd been treating it wrong all my life :)

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Looks like those clips for volume worked!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

CeramicPig posted:

:respek: Im in the Chicagoland area too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

FreshFeesh posted:

Don't believe his lies -- do not try to unlock him with your finger

(Remember the monkey incident!)

Hahahahahahaha well I poke him all the time and only get scratched occasionally. He has yet to split a finger open!