Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

SKULL.GIF posted:

literally every post that's gotten a sixer has asked for one is it really this big mystery

god drat thread police expecting me to read posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nobody at my old job believed me when I said impeachment wasn't going to happen.

Impeachment will probably happen. The Senate convicting Trump absolutely will never happen, either because 1. Trump doesn't get re-elected in 2020 or 2. The Senate does not go Democratic in 2020. #1 precludes #2, and vice versa

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Squizzle posted:

lou dobbs is the son of a texas propane salesman which i think makes him, legally speaking, actually the kid from king of the hill

whoa

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Squizzle posted:

lou dobbs is the son of a texas propane salesman which i think makes him, legally speaking, actually the kid from king of the hill

wait i thought things were like that other mike judge thing

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Baloogan posted:

also holy crap the hangovers on home brewed stuff oh my good god

i made some ginger beer w/ champagne yeast once and it came out to around ~13 abv and was basically headache juice. extremely dry and tasty tho.

mags
May 30, 2008

i meant extract

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

SKULL.GIF posted:

literally every post that's gotten a sixer has asked for one is it really this big mystery

Might solve a mystery

Or rewrite history

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tc5lfc6yo4

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Calibanibal posted:

im thinking really hard about giving bilzasilver a 6er so lets see if i have the power

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

did it work?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Omg, if Webb is in at dod, we need to movie night this insanity
https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1081033415455956992?s=19
yeah it's p much impossible to exaggerate how insane Rules of Engagement was, it's probably the most nakedly anti-arab movie ever made. samuel l jackson's marine guy killed like a hundred yemenis evacuating the embassy compound in sana'a, tommy lee jones is appointed to defend him. we are shown samuel ordering his men to 'WASTE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS' as they fire into a crowd of women and children. tommy lee jones sees a sad orphan girl who lost a leg in the attack and sees dead old men and women and civilians who samuel's men apparently murdered.

SURPRISE, the movie then reveals it was a set-up, and everyone in the crowd was am anti-american terrorist who got what was coming to them. the little pre-pubescent girl, hobbling around on one leg after the marines shot off the other one? she was a terrorist, she attacked them with an assault rifle. the skinny old man who they perforated 50 times? terrorist. WASTE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS? totally justified

also, samuel's men had already evacuated the cuck civilian ambassador (who under pressure from the sjw prosecutor who hates are troops agrees to lie that the crowd was peaceful), but he heroically delayed evacuation so he could retrieve THE FLAG

also, also, samuel and tommy's past history is that in vietnam samuel heroically saved tomy's life by publically executing a vietnamese prisoner to intimidate the VC and get them to call off an ambush

it even predates 9/11 and isn't really focused on islam, it's just arabs: intrinsically evil. it's a special piece of cinematic history!

Apraxin has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Jan 4, 2019

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

cultural posadist posted:

*watching extract*
Heh they should call this a documentary!!

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

extended mike judge universe

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Virtual Russian posted:

whats with all the self-righteousness in here tonight?

new year

mags
May 30, 2008

Billzasilver posted:

extended mike judge universe

gal gadot as daria

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

Impeachment will probably happen. The Senate convicting Trump absolutely will never happen, either because 1. Trump doesn't get re-elected in 2020 or 2. The Senate does not go Democratic in 2020. #1 precludes #2, and vice versa
Right, should have said successful impeachment.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

i think i need to filter it through a brita filter or something

just get carbon fiber implants in ur teeth, then u can just drink liquor like a baleen whale eats plankton

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Apraxin posted:

yeah it's p much impossible to exaggerate how insane Rules of Engagement was, it's probably the most nakedly anti-arab movie ever made. samuel l jackson's marine guy killed like a hundred yemenis evacuating the embassy compound in sana'a, tommy lee jones is appointed to defend him. we are shown samuel ordering his men to 'WASTE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS' as they fire into a crowd of women and children. tommy lee jones sees a sad orphan girl who lost a leg in the attack and sees dead old men and women and civilians who samuel's men apparently murdered.

SURPRISE, the movie then reveals it was a set-up, and everyone in the crowd was am anti-american terrorist who got what was coming to them. the little pre-pubescent girl, hobbling around on one leg after the marines shot off the other one? she was a terrorist, she attacked them with an assault rifle. the skinny old man who they perforated 50 times? terrorist. WASTE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS? totally justified

also, samuel's men had already evacuated the cuck civilian ambassador (who under pressure from the sjw prosecutor who hates are troops agrees to lie that the crowd was peaceful), but he heroically delayed evacuation so he could retrieve THE FLAG

also, also, samuel and tommy's past history is that in vietnam samuel heroically saved tomy's life by publically executing a vietnamese prisoner to intimidate the VC and get them to call off an ambush

it even predates 9/11, it's a special piece of cinematic history!

turns out America has hated Palestine for a long rear end time

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the American Senate is hilariously antidemocractic and you can trace that poo poo alllllllllll the way back to the Roman Republic where they had the Senate to ensure that the optimates had full control despite the populares' Assembly and their Tribunes

Turns out forcing and stonewalling class mobility and gratification ended up shattering the fragile beams of the Republic and led to the century of civil war and blood that led to the Roman Empire and the end of democracy for that particular civilization

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

nobody even watched The Goode Family

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

bobby no

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

People say unclever idiocracy comments are the worst mike judge thing but I submit into evidence that anyone who has ever said that office space is just like their job is worse

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Omg, if Webb is in at dod, we need to movie night this insanity
https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1081033415455956992?s=19

This post almost made me do a spit-take and I felt the soda burning in my nostrils

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
respect to dale gribble one of the most cucked men in television

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Wolfsheim posted:

People say unclever idiocracy comments are the worst mike judge thing but I submit into evidence that anyone who has ever said that office space is just like their job is worse

sounds like someone took ur stapler lmao

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mr. Sharps posted:

i made some ginger beer w/ champagne yeast once and it came out to around ~13 abv and was basically headache juice. extremely dry and tasty tho.

yeah, I'm p sure i have the exact same result as you, 13 abv, tastey (suprisingly so!) and it destroys my brain that I usually only put top quality vodka into

its like taking a pristine v8 engine thats only ever had supreme pumped in and dumping a load of diesel in

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

punished milkman posted:

respect to dale gribble one of the most cucked men in television

it’s wholesome af

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

the American Senate is hilariously antidemocractic and you can trace that poo poo alllllllllll the way back to the Roman Republic where they had the Senate to ensure that the optimates had full control despite the populares' Assembly and their Tribunes

Turns out forcing and stonewalling class mobility and gratification ended up shattering the fragile beams of the Republic and led to the century of civil war and blood that led to the Roman Empire and the end of democracy for that particular civilization
It was because pedophiles came in through the open borders.

mags
May 30, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

nobody even watched The Goode Family

i forgot about that one haha

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's going to suck because our imperial dictator is going to be like 50x less fun and chaotic than trump but also 50x more cruel and racist and things will just really suck in general

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

new goon project?

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1080915466976092160?s=21

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was because pedophiles came in through the open borders.

aaaaaaaaaaaa

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

i forgot about that one haha
It's basically a documentary.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

im self righteous. I think I'm awesome. I think I'm hot poo poo. I think I'm right about everything. I'm dogmatic about it. On the internet.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Sorry did I miss this?

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1081035267706769408?s=19

Big fan of some Republican operative getting owned off Twitter after thinking he could take down AOC over that video

Chuds

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol Ty cobb went to a copstabber concert

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rome collapsed the week they legalized gay marriage.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

should've let him keep that velvet jacket, hank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's going to suck because our imperial dictator is going to be like 50x less fun and chaotic than trump but also 50x more cruel and racist and things will just really suck in general

yeah president mike pence is gonna be rough