Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

I should note that my boss came to me January 22nd and was like "Man this guy isn't gonna get any better, is he. I thought it was just an act" and I almost murdered him

i dont think i could live in missouri lol. dont u work at the college too. so thats supposed to be more lib right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I think I’m gonna get coffee and maybe an egg bagel with bacon at home today, since my SO moved out I’ve been in a haze of delivery pizza

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
white people be datin'

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

I should note that my boss came to me January 22nd and was like "Man this guy isn't gonna get any better, is he. I thought it was just an act" and I almost murdered him

:shuckyes:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
sky rockets in flight

afternoon fish delight

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

in conclusion Nancy Pelosi is a woman of contrasts

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zegermans posted:

yeah trump has just been acting the exact same way for the past forty years so he could be president in his seventies and then become normal

americans are such easy marks

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Waffle House posted:

Spring season dems own so far

It'd be nice if more of them had voted against PayGo but otherwise yeah.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1081166181363535878?s=19

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Good lord the amount of #resistance lib moms losing their minds over her comment is just sad

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Augus posted:

in conclusion Nancy Pelosi is a woman of contrasts

Not when her bronzer is applied properly.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Wall street

I loved this reply

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Kill every white person and start over

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Plus i live in the suburbs, annoying and long to get back to

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

Well ivanka is a mom

just had a terrible thought

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fav song: "Pomp and Circumference"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

i dont think i could live in missouri lol. dont u work at the college too. so thats supposed to be more lib right?

no, I work at a small business industrial testing laboratory. It made 2 million dollar profit last year off of 7 million in revenue, with all of that going to a dude who "works from home" answering 3 emails a day and sending pages when he sees people not doing busywork on the cameras

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

euphronius posted:

just had s terrible thought

yes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPoKMNd_jL4&hd=1

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

there’s an alternate reality where zegermans is shitposting in this thread while on the run from the law after shoving his boss out the window
think on that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

zegermans posted:

no, I work at a small business industrial testing laboratory. It made 2 million dollar profit last year off of 7 million in revenue, with all of that going to a dude who "works from home" answering 3 emails a day and sending pages when he sees people not doing busywork on the cameras

You had me up until the cameras
quit your job

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

your boss watches you with cameras from his house when he's WFH?

what in the gently caress

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

it's a shame all this leftward movement in the Dems didn't happen 30 years ago and that it's all gonna be wasted on the fact that an absolute fascist in Brazil is going to burn down the entire Amazon and kick climate change into high gear and we're all gonna die before anything good can happen because the lovely Dems are gonna do everything they can to pump the brakes on anybody stopping this from happening

can anything be done about this

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zegermans posted:

also he stopped coming to work when he started banging a secretary who has a larger age gap than I do with my own daughter.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1081167376417206277

https://twitter.com/FakeDanWeber/status/1081178180214579200

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

libs: we're mad at trump
tlaib: gently caress yeah we are
libs: not that mad

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*makes gifting gestures at chait*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

huh I guess I've just gotten used to it over the last ten years but yeah I should probably move on, eh?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

m-therfucker

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

docbeard posted:

The most suburbanite thing I've ever heard was a lady who complained that plans to put up more reasonably-priced rental properties in Minneapolis were a threat to her and her family because she lives in the suburbs but rents an in-city luxury apartment as a lake house and she wouldn't feel safe taking her kids to the lake with "those people" living nearby.

But this is a close second.

You can’t put up a hot dog cart in suburbia without a dozen people coming to their city council to complain about “overdevelopment”. My favorites are the ones that bring their own PowerPoints

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

also he stopped coming to work when he started banging a secretary who has a larger age gap than I do with my own daughter.

does the secretary still come to the office or is she WFH now too lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ayy johnny go gift yrself

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

cargo cult posted:

can anything be done about this

No

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Augus posted:

there’s an alternate reality where zegermans is shitposting in this thread while on the run from the law after shoving his boss out the window
think on that

And also the reality where Hillary somehow wins and he thinks that he was right and neoliberalism is good and incrementalism works and being a wonky #abuela that drones Muslim children is great!

But fortunately she lost so we get the Punished Zegercuck timeline

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

zegermans posted:

huh I guess I've just gotten used to it over the last ten years but yeah I should probably move on, eh?

I don't know...seems like you get to post a lot and that's the important thing to remember.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/kendallybrown/status/1080504640641400833

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

My chud friend is now trying to push the idea that the people 'effected by the shutdown' is a hoax to create sympathy to pressure the end of a shutdown, which he thinks should continue indefinitely until WALL. Plenty of of military chuds chiming in "I'm still getting paid, so shutdown can go forever" fygm type stuff.

The couple of us deemed 'essential' and working with pay its 'oh well'. Really there shouldn't be any federal employee working without pay. When things like the FAA stop getting funded let them shut down the same as the National Park Service.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

its always nice seeing people clown on chait

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This version of reality is so much cooler and easier that I sometimes wish I could force myself to live in it