Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lime Tonics posted:

such a bad time for banks, you know the little guys, lets make a stimulous package for them and hope for the best, love those banks, best banks ever.

i get so many calls from people, people come to me at rallies and they tell me, more than they tell me anything else, mr president i went to the bank to take out the money but the bank said they didnt have the money. mr. president you have to give the banks the money. so thats what im going to do, for the little guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
*tasting the warm rush of my landlords cum filling my mouth, buying myself another week in the apartment.*

You know I do feel betrayed by Trump but he is keeping America safe and I support the shutdown

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/6wlb1.mp4?token=jQhm855khz04Zh2P_KMQbw&expires=1546647882

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

cumshitter posted:

i get so many calls from people, people come to me at rallies and they tell me, more than they tell me anything else, mr president i went to the bank to take out the money but the bank said they didnt have the money. mr. president you have to give the banks the money. so thats what im going to do, for the little guy

ah, thank you steven mnunchin

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

mad.radhu posted:

here's a conspiracy theory for you

the "AnonymousQ1776" account was a Democrat deep cover account. Whenever oppo research digs up a clip of a politician or candidate doing something relatable, or ostensibly good and humanizing, they post it using one of their fake-MAGA accounts as an attack, knowing that it'll get ratio'd and passed around as "haha look dems are actually cool as hell". Deleting the account under the cover of 'they got owned' is the perfect cover.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

literally would not surprise me

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

pushpins posted:

*tasting the warm rush of my landlords cum filling my mouth, buying myself another week in the apartment.*

You know I do feel betrayed by Trump but he is keeping America safe and I support the shutdown

youre not far off the mark, sex trade is the first business ever though. you gently caress me ill give you thing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Durf posted:

hmm interesting but do you have any advice on the most efficient use of paper towels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FMBSblpcrc

i use the same technique when wiping my rear end

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

shyduck posted:

What did trump do today

barfed an hour long stream of gibberish that would've caused any other government to call a vote of no confidence and trigger an election

but its the 100th time hes done it and this is america so what can you do :shrug:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lmabo

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

it's going to happen again, and we let it, we are the joke. the punchline isnt written yet

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Durf posted:

barfed an hour long stream of gibberish that would've caused any other government to call a vote of no confidence and trigger an election

but its the 100th time hes done it and this is america so what can you do :shrug:

america doesn't even have a legal route for a vote of no confidence lmao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Durf posted:

Literally having no confidence motions would fix alot of things

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/JuliaEAinsley/status/1081296255026896897

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i just found the world's smallest demographic: the internet user who frequents Stack Exchange and also the facebook group "Illuminati Exposed"

this rare creature posted:

The series of claims in the image below has been getting shared around Facebook and are posted from the "Illuminati Exposed" page.

The claims are in the image but I've listed them here

100% of Japanese people have health coverage, regardless of their income.
They spend half what the USA does.
They get to choose their own doctors, and see them twice as often as we do.
They have the world's longest life expectancy, and the second lowest infant mortality rate in the world.
95% of Japan's healthcare is non-profit.
The Japanese government caps fees for medical services and pharmaceuticals

i wanna meet this unicorn

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Lime Tonics posted:

youre not far off the mark, sex trade is the first business ever though. you gently caress me ill give you thing

Like a government worker could give a decent suckjob. Probably make me fill out a bunch of forms first.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

No but you see the founders were perfect demigods

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

theflyingexecutive posted:

who started saying chud first? us or chapo?

I’m vaguely sure the first time it was used was by Matt Christman on the chapo episode where they talk about going to trumps inauguration in DC and observing MAGA CHUDS in the flesh

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Ray posted:

hey man, ive thrown up alot these last few days and let me tell you its the best feeling, a purge of toxins and lettuce.

dont question it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My friend's youtube channel is doing the IRUKANDJI JELLYFISH challenge tomorrow. Should be exciting. I'll be sure to post his painful death.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Cool cool just declare him king you cowards

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

illuminati exposed, eat the rich

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zegermans posted:

one time Al gave me a sixer for saying Rutger Hauer was a shittier Dennis Hopper

id do it again in a heartbeat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

this isn’t actually going to happen is it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

It's incredible

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

hot network question

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
hey guys we made pills made of jellyfish its scientifically proven jellyfish promote brains power

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

It's incredible

can you imagine if a Democrat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

https://twitter.com/ScottMangum9/status/1081306645915824129

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Drunkboxer posted:

this isn’t actually going to happen is it

your hearts broken i get that, but there will be other presidents

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

That’s some Russia poo poo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

euphronius posted:

can you imagine if a Democrat

I actually can't

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

weird that this qanon supporter has an apparent massive head trauma

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Samurai Sanders posted:

Was the "AOC dancing is bad" idea ever endorsed by anyone important or was it just internet idiots doing internet idiot things?

THe president is an internet idiot

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Of course he can declare a national emergency. Of course it doesn't matter that undocumented immigration is on a downturn.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Lime Tonics posted:

Hey guys 30% of the teaching force in america quit last year, you gonna say something devos?

starting teachers at my hometown school district are making $25k a year

the nearest college to home used to be a perfectly affordable place to get a four-year degree, especially in education

I just looked it up and it's $25k a year now for tuition & room and board before financial aid

85% acceptance rate, 53% graduation rate and it's a state school lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/postlocal/status/1081313773753905156