Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

real answer: probably a copy of a vonnegut book
fun answer: my hanzo steel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Printouts of all of Joementum's posts

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
ah, remember to rake your forest floors this year folks

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

real answer: probably a copy of a vonnegut book
fun answer: my hanzo steel

real answer: probably my book of zen poetry
fun answer: uncanny xmen #103

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

the video game guy organized some sort of "one small indie game every day all year for free" thing with some 350+ indie devs, but didn't credit them because he thought it'd be a spoiler to tell you up front who was involved. seems like he was planning to release the credits at the end of the year? didn't tell the devs though who are obviously working for exposure and seem kinda bummed the whole thing's only been advertised as this one guy's project plus unnamed collaborators.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Zyla posted:

https://twitter.com/MelloMakes/status/1081274417366401024

from what i understand some youtubers with like 5m+ subs and poo poo were basically stealing music and games to show and play on their channels without crediting the actual authors of the games or music or link to where people could find out more about them

it continued in a callout to rami here who is hosting a big giant gamejam and a bunch of authors went uncredited and he's trying to sort that out now

i think

Rami is doing a game/art project where they release a game every day for the rest of the year. the game only exists on that day and cant be played on another day at all. The design is that the devs names are listed on the day that their game is released and people are upset and think that all of the names and credit should be available at the outset. It's kind of a weird authorship issue, the biggest problem is that his name is associated with it year round where the individual authors only get credit on their day and in a master list when the project ends.

This kind of poo poo is going to happen when you get 350 different creatives together on a project without clear authorship rules, and like a lot of the people talking about it a games industry union would have made this a nonissue + fixed a lot of the poo poo the game industry is drowning in.

Pead has issued a correction as of 06:33 on Jan 5, 2019

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TMk2BEUYQ

CaptainComet
Aug 15, 2007
Chilling with my peeps and my main man the Monarch

Bava Metzia

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

Printouts of all of Joementum's posts

pics of hulk hogan doing 9/11

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

A whistleblower, who remains anonymous, told the CBS News affiliate that none of the staff knew she was pregnant.

"None of the staff were aware that she was pregnant until she was pretty much giving birth," she said in a TV segment that disguised her voice and hid her face. "From what I've been told she was moaning. And they didn't know what was wrong with her."

In a statement, Hacienda HealthCare said it would also conduct an "internal review" to evaluate patient safety.

"As an organization, Hacienda HealthCare stands fully committed to getting to the truth of what, for us, represents an unprecedented matter," spokeswoman Nancy Salmon told Arizona's Family.

"We are already conducting a comprehensive internal review of our processes, protocols, and people to ensure that every single Hacienda resident is as safe and well cared for as possible. Anything less than that is unacceptable to our team, our company's leaders and the communities we serve."

The victim has reportedly been a patient at Hacienda HealthCare facility in Phoenix for at least a decade after nearly drowning and falling into a coma.

Male staff are no longer allowed in the rooms of female patients at the facility as the investigation is underway.

Good work, you finally figured out what to do

white sauce has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Jan 5, 2019

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

no

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dolash posted:

the video game guy organized some sort of "one small indie game every day all year for free" thing with some 350+ indie devs, but didn't credit them because he thought it'd be a spoiler to tell you up front who was involved. seems like he was planning to release the credits at the end of the year? didn't tell the devs though who are obviously working for exposure and seem kinda bummed the whole thing's only been advertised as this one guy's project plus unnamed collaborators.

Welp there ya go!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
what the gently caress is the whole "coverage doesnt begin until the 1st of the month after your first payment" bullshit anyways. illness works on a calendar schedule? they cant somehow tell you've paid until sometime between 1-30 days later?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

what the gently caress is the whole "coverage doesnt begin until the 1st of the month after your first payment" bullshit anyways. illness works on a calendar schedule? they cant somehow tell you've paid until sometime between 1-30 days later?

typical corporate billing cycle bullshit, unfortunately you gotta get used to that kind of thing in the poo poo system we have atm

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Zyla posted:

typical corporate billing cycle bullshit, unfortunately you gotta get used to that kind of thing in the poo poo system we have atm

thats utter horseshit what other service do I give money to and then cant use the service until the next loving month

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAteM8znAa8&t=12s

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I financed my last dental disaster and the payment is like 6 days after I signed up so now I have a payment due on the 19th because that's convenient

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

thats utter horseshit what other service do I give money to and then cant use the service until the next loving month

pre-order tickets?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

zyla i ate too much cooked cloves and raw onion

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

cspam

sorry buddy, youre gonna have to stop posting until 2/1. it's in the cspam HOA bylaws, and im absolutely the bitch neighbor who will report you for breaking them.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nae! posted:

cspam

sorry buddy, youre gonna have to stop posting until 2/1. it's in the cspam HOA bylaws, and im absolutely the bitch neighbor who will report you for breaking them.

shutdown forum while govt is shut down

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
My deathpool draft is tomorrow but honestly there aren't a lot of clear-cut choices this year like there has been the past few years. I guess maybe Billy Connoly but I don't think he'll fall all the way to me.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

cant believe this rear end in a top hat stole my answer

https://twitter.com/interbutt/status/1081272519854764032

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Probably a copy of bofa

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I loving hate The Office

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

bofa op

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1081401961189126144

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

You could order a Tesla

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

zyla i ate too much cooked cloves and raw onion

:ohdear:

that would never be a problem i would ever suffer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trkm[,

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

"no collusion! no collusion!" i continue to scream as my lungs shrink and transform into made-in-russia asbestos.

https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/1081307351175573504

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Spergin Morlock posted:

You could order a Tesla

no thanks I feel like im dying enough as is

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump thnks federal employees went on strike hahahahaaasasghfnv ckl

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
general strike!!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
id try to drive up to canada and collapse in a hospital but my passport expired so lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump taps general strike as new sec def

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

trump thnks federal employees went on strike hahahahaaasasghfnv ckl

i went through TSA two days ago in NYC and they were noticeably loving pissed off lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Big McHuge posted:

My deathpool draft is tomorrow but honestly there aren't a lot of clear-cut choices this year like there has been the past few years. I guess maybe Billy Connoly but I don't think he'll fall all the way to me.

bill clinton, alex jones, jordan peterson, aaaaaaaaaaand,,,, norm macdonald

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

i went through TSA two days ago in NYC and they were noticeably loving pissed off lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chinatown posted:

you should have taunted them.

/waves Trump close to face without touching u