Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Eat This Glob posted:

Is this just for a standalone burg or a medium extra value meal? I'd like to play along and I'm stopping by McDonalds soon

Standalone burg. Godspeed! I'm making my entry tomorrow. The more pictures, the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zyla posted:

peanut butter and strawberry jelly

I do not think you are thinking of jelly. It's most likely what you are thinking of is strawberry jam, or strawberry preserves. Jelly sorta has a gelatin like consistency. You may well know what grape jelly looks like-- we've all had it before-- that's what jelly looks and tastes like. I have shopped near my entire life (browsing local shops and world markets) and never came across something like strawberry jelly. What I have come across though is countless jars of strawberry jams and preserves (some actually having whole strawberries in them) some made with sugar, corn syrup or all natural (sugar free but uses the just the fructose from the fruit itself). Anyways I just thought to correct you a bit on what you probably used wasn't jelly. :-)

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

quick we need to counter the inspiring upstart

who has better optics than sexist, bald, old white men

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Zyla posted:

my friend always said that the blockchain was a solution in search of a problem

yeah it definitely is. otoh that isn't strictly disqualifying. the dude who discovered radio waves: dismissed as having a solution in search of a problem.

i mean it's some rear end in a top hat's science fair project that they published under an anime pseudonym. we shouldn't expect much of it.

(please don't read this as Bitcoin/blockchain apologia ty)

anyway now that we're maybe safely past the stupid hype phase we might see some interesting applications!! like the produce thing is actually a decent thought but I'm only devoting I'm Pooping And Occupying My Mind While Doing So-level brainpower to thinking about it rn

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bowser rises up to remove the monarchists from his country and even has the mercy not to kill the princess. in fact he does all of this without any bloodshed.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

are Dobbs and Hannity fully aware that they're basically just yelling at at captive nursing home patients at this point

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a.lo posted:

I do not think you are thinking of jelly. It's most likely what you are thinking of is strawberry jam, or strawberry preserves. Jelly sorta has a gelatin like consistency. You may well know what grape jelly looks like-- we've all had it before-- that's what jelly looks and tastes like. I have shopped near my entire life (browsing local shops and world markets) and never came across something like strawberry jelly. What I have come across though is countless jars of strawberry jams and preserves (some actually having whole strawberries in them) some made with sugar, corn syrup or all natural (sugar free but uses the just the fructose from the fruit itself). Anyways I just thought to correct you a bit on what you probably used wasn't jelly. :-)

u are rite it is jam :hai:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Dobbs and Hannity are mercenaries and will do literally anything for a bag of money

#NaNoWriMoOpeningLines

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

one weird trick to fixing e. coli outbreaks:

stop using immigrant slave labor on farms, pay people at least a living wage, and allow farmworkers the dignity of regular & unashamed bathroom breaks

then and only then: feel free to track the provenance of your boston bibb lettuce with your fancypants ~blockchain technology~

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

Duscat posted:

what the gently caress

Denizen_Cons
Oct 15, 2016
Best thing to do after chasing someone off for existing is to chase them off for not existing anymore apparently...

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
actually its good and right for us all to eat poo poo and die

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1081625641458565120?s=19

Lmfao

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

nevermind just have this idiot eat poo poo and die

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Tiler Kiwi posted:

actually its good and right for us all to eat poo poo and die

ok but only consensually and it's not okay to force people to poo poo in uncomfortable & inhumane situations in order to set into motion your asserted good and right thing

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

juche avocado posted:

stop using immigrant slave labor on farms, pay people at least a living wage, and allow farmworkers the dignity of regular & unashamed bathroom breaks

then and only then: feel free to track the provenance of your boston bibb lettuce with your fancypants ~blockchain technology~

pretty sure the actual issue is the donald deregulation that allows farmers to use sewage water on their fields just so they can save a couple bucks on pesky small business killing practices like testing their water for communicable illnesses.

But yes, proper labor laws are a separate but equally important issue.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

as a man it’s my responsibility to speak for women furthermo

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
My nazi brother in law with whom ive already cut ties bought me a stupidly expensive xmas gift. I'm pretty sure i want to not accept it cause gently caress his nazi gold. But, if im not accepting his nazi gold, some other nazi might benefit from these funds.

do i accept it cause gently caress his nazi gold, or do i reject it cause gently caress his nazi gold?

I still don't have to talk to him

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

white sauce posted:

Are they freaking out though, or is the media freaking out?

Even famous chuds like that blonde Nazi lady Coulter came out in favor of taxing the rich

wait was anne coulter not being sarcastic with that tweet? i could not loving tell

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Thanks to Saudi A! posted:

My nazi brother in law with whom ive already cut ties bought me a stupidly expensive xmas gift. I'm pretty sure i want to not accept it cause gently caress his nazi gold. But, if im not accepting his nazi gold, some other nazi might benefit from these funds.

do i accept it cause gently caress his nazi gold, or do i reject it cause gently caress his nazi gold?

take the gift and then punch him

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

juche avocado posted:

also don't let your irrigation water contain runoff from massive cow poo poo factories eg the stockyards next door

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Accept it, sell it, donate the money to a good cause, or just keep it. As long as you don't let it sway your opinion of said nazi you're good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

kys manchin

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i had some wild blueberry jam that my gf at the time got me out west somewhere and it was the best loving jam i've ever had in my entire life

i'm pretty sure i just ate it straight out of the jar

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/pokeythepenguin/status/1081610249470201858?s=19

:hai:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

sell it and use the proceeds to fund building a guillotine

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol stuff this nerd in a into a cloak room locker

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
did any republican ever apologize for the poo poo said by their party members

why do democrats do this

cut loving cut off your own balls already u shits, you make every negative stereotype about liberals true

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i don't remember this character creation question from ultima IV

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

:decorum:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

pretty sure the actual issue is the donald deregulation that allows farmers to use sewage water on their fields just so they can save a couple bucks on pesky small business killing practices like testing their water for communicable illnesses.

this was a problem before the trump administration and continues to be a problem regardless of his administration.

also state regulations are often more important and/or more/less restrictive, esp if the state is who's doling out the water and deciding which water goes where and for what use

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
wuzzon goons

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
senator manchin............................................................................... thank you

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TRUKp

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also you either cut ties or you accept the gift, you can't do both, conduct yrself accordingly

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

remember when the GOP shills lost their minds at people quoting Trump's 'pussy grabbing' and 'shithole' comments

like how DARE you use that language on air, there are CHILDREN watching

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

also don't let your irrigation water contain runoff from massive cow poo poo factories eg the stockyards next door

two weird tricks

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Tiler Kiwi posted:

why do democrats do this?

he’s a republican op

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Durf posted:

remember when the GOP shills lost their minds at people quoting Trump's 'pussy grabbing' and 'shithole' comments

like how DARE you use that language on air, there are CHILDREN watching
https://twitter.com/donnawright4_w/status/1081607670803644416

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
I really don't even know why Warren is running since Berno is all but certain going to throw his hat in the ring. She'll get like 2% of primary voters if he runs.