Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

retire binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

please forgive my large adult son, he gets confused about ranch dressing decorum

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

me on top of RBG's grave after pissing on Reagan's grave

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't like that I got a month for aoc thirst and now it's very normal and very cool

On Columbus' first voyage to the New World one of his men managed to get his hands on tobacco that he took back to Spain. When he went home and smoked it, his neighbors were aghast to see smoke pouring out if his mouth, and thinking he must be possessed by a demon, called the inquisition on him, who locked him away in a dungeon for many years. When he was eventually released he was surprised to see that smoking had become quite popular and common in Spain

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

every time i see poo poo like this i feel like a complete and utter loving moron for not cashing in on some insanely simple grift

like this dude just slapped some low-res tweet screenshots on some lovely flip-flops in one of those made-to-order chinese sweatshop websites and probably made a million dollars or something

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
if it has to happen, the idea of getting less wall money for DACA than that initial one years ago is pretty appealing. Of course, the whole master wheel dealer shutting down government for a worse deal that he rejected previously is actually a brain galaxy will prevail the national discourse.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

rump buttman posted:

please forgive my large adult son, he gets confused about ranch dressing

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

every time i see poo poo like this i feel like a complete and utter loving moron for not cashing in on some insanely simple grift

like this dude just slapped some low-res tweet screenshots on some lovely flip-flops in one of those made-to-order chinese sweatshop websites and probably made a million dollars or something

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jon Joe posted:

No, you fool, that's how you summon Betty Boop!

the thirst is real

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
even if the dems manage to make a deal with trump and he manages to remember what he agreed to when it's time to sign it, steve miller's gonna gently caress it up if there's anything about daca in there

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Morrison collected the materials and assembled each flip-flop himself, calling it a complex and lengthy process.

"The minimum order of raw materials was 1,000 pairs, and took two months to ship to me," he said. "I hand-printed all 1,000 pairs with a heat press, packaged, and shipped everything myself, so it was a very time-intensive project."

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

my fav Italian Spider-Man moment is when he grabs the badguy and he just laughs and turns into snakes

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

like i wish i just had whatever lack of inhibitions makes someone go "heh, that trump guy sure does flip-flop a lot. wait...flip...flops?" and then suddenly you're retired in the seychelles because americans are the easiest marks in the history of human civilization

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

thank you drygoods!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

lol, the National Geographic Channel is running a marathon of the documentary series "America's National Parks" as a limp protest of Trump

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
someone on my bus smells like their period is in overdrive

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

as baseball mans from the 80s go, i am of the opinion that Sixto Lezcano had a pretty cool name

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

twoday posted:

Not through the exact same mechanism, but Belgium's government is shut down about half the time

Lol wtf Belgium

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cocksailor is wifebanger now unless she just gotta owned again

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

also there's nothing wrong with the resolution and the colors have to be thoughtfully collapsed into a manageable number like 4 to do screen printing

i mean i get it. i don't like clicking articles on the hill either

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

juche avocado posted:

Morrison collected the materials and assembled each flip-flop himself, calling it a complex and lengthy process.

"The minimum order of raw materials was 1,000 pairs, and took two months to ship to me," he said. "I hand-printed all 1,000 pairs with a heat press, packaged, and shipped everything myself, so it was a very time-intensive project."

lmao that is insanely more effort than was required

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Zyla posted:

cocksailor is wifebanger

So he's like Smythe

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

as baseball mans from the 80s go, i am of the opinion that Sixto Lezcano had a pretty cool name

Sixto Lezcano of...?????????

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

head of the motherfuckers caucus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

still lolling over that story about Gillibrand kissing rear end on Wall St

that had to be leaked by a remarkably self-aware finance exec that wanted to sink her campaign before it even got started

it was almost certainly her own campaign that leaked it because she wants to signal to the DNC that she'll play ball if they pick her over Biden to take up the controlled opposition lane in the primaries

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i feel like a complete and utter loving moron

:goonsay:

:smugdon:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao that is insanely more effort than was required

so ur just gonna criticize this dude no matter what?!

he charged $30 and donated 10% (too low imo) of his proceeds to a place that's fine

"this guy probably just made a million bucks off a made to order chinese site lmao why didn't i do that"

"lmao this guy put in too much effort"

maybe if we didn't link the hill people would be more willing to read the article :v:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

white sauce posted:

me on top of RBG's grave after pissing on Reagan's grave

same but americas grave :d2a:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

white sauce posted:

So he's like Smythe

https://twitter.com/wifebanger/status/1080413986363826176

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i'm hoping this has already been done because i suddenly want to read a comic about a superhero team who pick names and costumes like they had all sorts of superpowers but really they just ride around in an old van with shotguns

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ya the flip flops are dumb but so are half my posts so w/e right

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Rah! posted:

same but americas grave :d2a:

I like ur moves spideorman italiano :kiddo:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Minding your pees and q's

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

juche avocado posted:

people would...read the article :v:

you're a ham, juche old pal!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Epic High Five posted:

it was almost certainly her own campaign that leaked it because she wants to signal to the DNC that she'll play ball if they pick her over Biden to take up the controlled opposition lane in the primaries

She's a significantly better option if Biden is the only alternative.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

juche avocado posted:

ya the flip flops are dumb but so are half my posts so w/e right

How much do you sell your posts for, and do you make them yourself or outsource them to china?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

twoday posted:

Minding your pees and q's

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
rmember piss tape

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

juche avocado posted:

so ur just gonna criticize this dude no matter what?!

he charged $30 and donated 10% (too low imo) of his proceeds to a place that's fine

"this guy probably just made a million bucks off a made to order chinese site lmao why didn't i do that"

"lmao this guy put in too much effort"

maybe if we didn't link the hill people would be more willing to read the article :v:

i mean i'm not really criticizing the dude (other than that putting in insane effort to hand-craft bespoke tweet flipflops is pretty funny in the age where dudes are cashing in by literally dunking craft store balsawood "Q"s in glitter) so much as the people spending money on those things.

but yeah i didn't bother reading the article, that was my bad. 30 bucks for tweet flip flops is still insane to me but obviously his target audience has that kind of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jon Joe posted:

How much do you sell your posts for, and do you make them yourself or outsource them to china?

that feeling when u realize u can outsource everything u do for a fraction of ur wages, and then ur job disappears