Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Pro screencap of Tucker

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1081362580650815488?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

white sauce posted:

she's right

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

otoh there's def selection bias going on itt ! many such cases.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

there goes any lingering doubt that her main grift is 80s chud dads

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i mean i'm not really criticizing the dude (other than that putting in insane effort to hand-craft bespoke tweet flipflops is pretty funny in the age where dudes are cashing in by literally dunking craft store balsawood "Q"s in glitter) so much as the people spending money on those things.

but yeah i didn't bother reading the article, that was my bad. 30 bucks for tweet flip flops is still insane to me but obviously his target audience has that kind of money

“I should start a grift business and make a million dollars” says man who can’t afford joke slippers

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Admiral Ray posted:

https://twitter.com/MarkLandler/status/1081648507088326656

this presidency is doing a lot when it comes to educating people on what dementia looks like

lmao same

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

idk. i think it's :unsmith: or something that many left-ish grifters take care in their craft while the right's seem to universally be of a kind w/ the HI MY NAME IS SCOTT ZAZZLE CANCELED MY ACCOUNT I AM A CTE-HAVING EX-XFIGHTER AND I HAVE A 9" CYST ON MY PINEAL GLAND #MAGA dude from earlier

tbf when that guy says he's got a traumatic brain injury i believe him

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Counterpoint:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Epic High Five posted:

ICE has had the entire list of DACA people and their addresses for a year+ now, they're almost certainly all in camps by now

cryin chuck missed his chance to save those people, a lot are probably dead now because of his capitulation

Wait what? DACA renewals are still going on and unless it's changed, there's an injunction they can't share the DACA list with ice

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Admiral Ray posted:

kevin "the yellow dart" ghost

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Billzasilver posted:

“I should start a grift business and make a million dollars” says man who can’t afford joke slippers

well duh why do you think id be starting the grift in the first place. my family is walking around barefoot, getting all sorts of hookworms

have to spend money to make money

edit: though tbh i genuinely can't imagine paying more than like 5 bucks for flip-flops, i think the last pair i bought was literally a dollar and i've worn them maybe twice in 3 years

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pook Good Mook posted:

She's a significantly better option if Biden is the only alternative.

If her first move is to do the equivalent of getting a wall street gang tattoo on your face to prove your loyalty I'm doubtful, because nobody else is gonna support her now

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I hope grift in respect to politics enters the main lexicon, makes it really easy to identify people whose political positions are financially motivated and...

Oh wow, I just realized the Soros obsession is projection.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/MeowMeowBeamz/status/1081653155941609472

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Parody and reality etc etc

poo poo just keeps getting weirder

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Duscat posted:

tbf when that guy says he's got a traumatic brain injury i believe him

sure thing but does he have chronic encephalopathy as a result of multiple traumatic brain injuries over a long period of time??? medical science is unsure unless he's dead

there's definitely. yk. "something going on there"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Donald “The Yellow Dart” Trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081653927337213952

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao TRUMP

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Block chain chain chaaaaaaain

Chain of fools

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
My old fat cat absolutely refuses to let you pick her up. If you start to try, she immediately gives off the distressed meow and if you don't stop she starts biting. I think it hurts for her to get her abdomen squished with the pickup. I just want to help her up and down from the chairs because she's got very arthritis and my mom has strategically placed pillows in front of her favorite chairs/beds so she has an easier landing platform.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

lorn Wayne posted:

there goes any lingering doubt that her main grift is 80s chud dads

such as her own dad, who photographs her

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Make this, as-sized, a gangtag.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

he got played so badly by the pharma companies lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

where's the lie

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

DO SOMETHING

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol

i've had to apologize to a cat once when i apparently took playfighting too far and pissed him off for real, he was gonna murder me for sure

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
cumunism is good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1081654440090832903?s=19

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Jon Joe posted:

I hope grift in respect to politics enters the main lexicon, makes it really easy to identify people whose political positions are financially motivated and...

Oh wow, I just realized the Soros obsession is projection.

literally everything is projection, done by the stupidest people. anti-terrorism, anti-Jewish world order, anti-pedophilia, anti-deficit spending, anti-drugs, literally everything.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

where's the lie

We'll be shipping this tweet and the contradictory tweet in flip-flop form to you within the week. That'll be $30

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I'm flocking to the countryside for jebs.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Trump has a harsher message to da pharma industry than Cory Booker lol

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://twitter.com/thespookgod/status/1081061832746356736

lol what the gently caress

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
weird remember donald talking about how he made the great deals for drug prices? And then right after midterms they dumpster everyone with price hikes. Did donald forget about this?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

he's looping

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

remember when craigslist was offering $500 to become a paid actor supporting trump? minorities preferred!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
wow drug prices are off the charts

i know how to fix this let's ask the drug makers to commit to lowering their prices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rofl