Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

wow those are good questions you are a savvy investor one second i have another call on the line. i have to let you go ive been trying ot reach this client all day i will call you back i promise

hello? hello? google says i just lost $13,159 in the last 10 minutes while I've been on hold.

HELLO!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bazinga

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No capitalist produces anything oh, it's the workers who produce things

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

"dodging the guillotine"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ArfJason posted:

Alright. That's it. My faith in humanity is completely gone. Everybody is trying their hardest to make Idiocracy look like a documentary, and that just proves it. Thanks for ruining my day, bro.

idiocracy was a sandwich

Cao Ni Ma posted:

why would we even need a base in brazil

to bomb antifa, duh

Plinkey posted:

hmm, i could fill this pillow with vodka and put it in the freezer

god drat i love a cold pillow

just drink the vodka and sleep in the freezer

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plinkey posted:

hello? hello? google says i just lost $13,159 in the last 10 minutes while I've been on hold.

HELLO!?!?

Sometimes you gotta roll a hard six

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Addamere posted:

To the Pentagon chief of staff resigned, it's cool that the US military is the same adult in the room and that the room is rapidly becoming too insane for the US Military

the us military doesn't go away because the sane adults do

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Duscat posted:

idiocracy was a sandwich

oh come on idiocracy is a salad

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

piss

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

gently caress

the

rich

kill

them

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im literally vibrating in my chair

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
grover norquist

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

Sometimes you gotta roll a hard six

i loving love hard 6s

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dont be mean to me posted:

"dodging the guillotine"

Every time I read someone make a comment about Guillotine insurance or dodging the guillotine or something like that I just imagined this like slapstick comedy sketch of these goofy f****** trying really hard to Guillotine someone but they keep using PAY TAXES to get out of it and the slapstick protagonists are always bumbling and failing and they're complaining about how that ability is overpowered and on too short of cool down and it makes me smile

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i like how there's a whole multi-billion dollar industry with lots of brow-furrowing suitdudes trying to make sure mid level jabronis have some cash in their golden years and Plinkey just has Doug DeMurray's Craps Super System on VHS and is going to roll lucky 7 right into the penthouse suite

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
fourteen million six hundred and five

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

im literally vibrating in my chair

You may have had a little bit too much caffeine today, ultimately you may be a cat

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
stop calling them rich, start calling them hoarders

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

I did a thing posted:

they can be two things

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Addamere posted:

Every time I read someone make a comment about Guillotine insurance or dodging the guillotine or something like that I just imagined this like slapstick comedy sketch of these goofy f****** trying really hard to Guillotine someone but they keep using PAY TAXES to get out of it and the slapstick protagonists are always bumbling and failing and they're complaining about how that ability is overpowered and on too short of cool down and it makes me smile

does it have like jaws music scored over it

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1081696072580374528

wuz this poasted already

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
researcher in 3270 reading antediluvian american guillotine logs: wtf they must have just made up half of these

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1081705909330554880

trnmp

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

the show hoarders, but it's the same clean up people from the regular show going into rich people mansions and shaming them for their conspicuous purchases and dragging it all into a big dumpster outside

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i like how there's a whole multi-billion dollar industry with lots of brow-furrowing suitdudes trying to make sure mid level jabronis have some cash in their golden years and Plinkey just has Doug DeMurray's Craps Super System on VHS and is going to roll lucky 7 right into the penthouse suite

lol

i cna't wait until sports betting is legal around here

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

we already have a cspam cooking thread

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

ha

i hope strong daddy is currently trying to do this

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

of course a fash rag would think this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I wonder if anyone realized how close Idiocracy is to a documentary these days...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

"dodging the guillotine"

seriously lol "70% on everything above ten loving million a year" is an olive branch

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

ha

i hope strong daddy is currently trying to do this

lmao, trump sitting on hold for the pentagon as they try to find some 3rd level manager to talk to him and tell him what happened

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ArfJason posted:

I wonder if anyone realized how close Idiocracy is to a documentary these days...

woah

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

of course a fash rag would think this

By objective measures a various metrics for human health and development, we are living in the most peaceful and progressive era of human history and more than a trumpeting of our accomplishments this should be a damning indictment of all of history hitherto

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

shiksa posted:

seriously lol "70% on everything above ten loving million a year" is an olive branch

no you see

it's 70% on everything, margins are a myth

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
my current favorite internet thing is how everytime someone mentions a tax rate three people kramer into the room yelling "nobody understands how tax brackets *checks notes* work"

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

gently caress

the

rich

kill

them

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

how much of a steel interest has tromp taken in the past 6 month? 8 figgies?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its *checks nodes* cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

drat. i guess that means he is gonna try to push the emergency poo poo.