Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
honestly i dont even care if the chargers beat the ravens if the game isnt loving boring as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Cavauro posted:

I want that to happen as well. But I would be worried about the Saints breaking the Ravens record (that can never be gained back) while extending their own. However i can understand that you would like to see the band-aid ripped off one way or the other. if the Ravens were to win that Super Bowl, they would be unstoppable for most likely a very long time at least, unless they went to the super bowl again and lost after that.

It's a big risk but part of the reason is because our prior two SB opponents were undefeated in SBs going into that game, and are still undefeated in SBs except for those Ravens games. The Saints are 1-0 and currently the Ravens' biggest threat in terms of SB records. Beating the Saints would improve our perfect SB record and also continue the trend of taking out another undefeated team to add to our own.

However it would be a huge risk like I said. I think the Jackson Ravens match up worse with the Saints than the Flacco Ravens and the Flacco Ravens lost to the Saints at home. But while it's scary I can't root against my own team getting that chance.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

sweet thursday posted:

It is so awful and the judge panel makes Witten's commentary sound like an angel tonguing the inside of your ear

This created such a visceral image in my mind, thank you

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

how is The Masked Singer a loving thing

React videos are mainstream now.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
First the ankles, now the shoes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

Seahawks bad

This is true and I say that as a life long Seahawks fan that grew up in Seattle. So that makes what I said legit.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Nobody say it

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

indigi posted:

how is The Masked Singer a loving thing

Old people love that kind of poo poo

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Cool I've come full circle on Shaq Griffin

By that I mean he sucks

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey whatever happened to Ronald McDonald? You never see him around these days.

He's too busy building places for sick kids and their families you loving monster

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

make it a 30 yard penalty every time someone does the cereal-eating or 'first down point' taunts IMO

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

snack eater posted:

They finally caught the noid

lmfao

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Zeke getting nowhere

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

sweet thursday posted:

He's too busy building places for sick kids and their families you loving monster

You're going to need to show me some photos of him looking very serious alongside Jimmy Carter

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

DAK SACK

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

GrimGypsy posted:

make it a 30 yard penalty every time someone does the cereal-eating or 'first down point' taunts IMO

This is how you get more fortnight dances

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
SCOTT LINEHAN QUIT MASHING THE A BUTTON ON FIRST DOWN YOU CAN CALL OTHER PLAYS

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

GrimGypsy posted:

Not even the most hardcore homers like this poo poo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Sack!

Hey guys, a football thing happen!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Finally a sack

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

FG can stand for Field Goals or gently caress this Game

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sickening posted:

Of all the people to hate on from cowboys lore you hate on Troy? His only offense to the world is his blandness.

I don't have any problem with him, he's just likely literally brain damaged from all the concussions.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Death, taxes, and Scott Linehan calling a power run on first down and a screen pass on loving third-and-long

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Hahahahaha!

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/3398855269

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

lol

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
excellent field position to stall at

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Dumb kick

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was a stupid move.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Lmao

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Lucky for Dallas they cut Dan Bailey

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Is the run established yet

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I approve of the most recent Cowboys decision

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Garrett routinely depends on long rear end field goals and it sickens me

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol every-time a kicker misses a field goal unobstructed from anywhere on the field

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

blarzgh posted:

Death, taxes, and Scott Linehan calling a power run on first down and a screen pass on loving third-and-long
We call this the reverse Derell Bevell up here.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I mean, thats not just a chip shot. ANything over 50 is tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

You have $1

Burrito from tb
Or ten tiny chicks nuggets