Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Long Dom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

General Dog posted:

Isn't it like 90s Star Trek? Sounds pretty bad to me

It’s like the worst episodes of Star Trek, it’s so spectacularly and ham-fisted and on the nose with its plots, I keep expecting it to suddenly become self-aware metacommentary, but no, they play it straight and it’s just super dumb.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

A funny thing to think about from time to time is that Seth MacFarlane used to date the khaleesi

Really? Emilia clarke?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

just qb sneak it across the plane yuou fuckign moron

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
:lol: Zeke

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

JUST loving SNEAK IT YOU FUCKS

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

General Dog posted:

Are you guys loving with me right now?

look im sorry seahawks but dan bailey is just super forgettable

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Manoueverable posted:

He's short but they're just gonna punch it in on the next play

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Whoopsie doodles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bananana posted:

Really? Emilia clarke?

this is u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiHSVQy9xN8

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

sweet thursday posted:

I feel like the Cowboys offense gets to the red zone and are like "Awesome this is the perfect place to kick a fg"

you jinxed it!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Phew

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Wait, is Seabass legit injured? We were all pretty convinced that he was faking the injury because of how hilariously badly he shanked that kick. He didn't come out to kick for the second half?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots Cowboys

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The Bananana posted:

Really? Emilia clarke?

It is known.

:woop: touchdown

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

you jinxed it!

gently caress Jerry Jones! gently caress Pete Carroll! gently caress everybody! You haven't seen Goodell on the monitor for awhile because he's being forced to give handjobs!

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

surf rock posted:

Wait, is Seabass legit injured? We were all pretty convinced that he was faking the injury because of how hilariously badly he shanked that kick. He didn't come out to kick for the second half?

this is football not soccer

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

surf rock posted:

he was holding his rear end and swearing dude

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I am not an Asian pop girl group.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

surf rock posted:

He is marked as out for the game

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Is my tv feed behind? My yahoo app is updating before a PAT happens

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

surf rock posted:

What? Why would he fake an injury?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

surf rock posted:

Yes. I think they’ve already shown him a tracksuit/not in uniform this half.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

hifi posted:

he was holding his rear end and swearing dude

Enough about your Friday nights though

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

This is making me nauseous and a little bit horny at the same time

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
well my name's Dak Prescott and I'm here to say
it's fun to rap in a Cowboy way

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

fishing with the fam posted:

What? Why would he fake an injury?

You wouldn't want to be known as the guy who left a playoff game because he pulled his rear end?

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Now if only Seattle would pass the ball instead of not being able to run. That would be good.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

It is known.

:woop: touchdown

Wow.
Tapped the pawg. Good for him.

GO COWBOYS

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

indigi posted:

well my name's Dak Prescott and I'm here to say
it's fun to rap in a Cowboy way

Joseph Randle says hi

Edit: sorry misread

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Shaq Griffin is just getting picked on out there. One of the worst games I can remember from him.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

surf rock posted:

????

when an old who isn't roethlisberger reacts to something like that, it always means they're legit hurt

he ain't coming back tonight

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

General Dog posted:

This is making me nauseous and a little bit horny at the same time

I think that’s the point of K-pop

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Now if only Seattle would pass the ball instead of not being able to run. That would be good.

We only have two recievers

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
LMAO bowling on fs1, hell yeah

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Its Rinaldo posted:

Is my tv feed behind? My yahoo app is updating before a PAT happens

Every feed is going to be behind, it will depend on a large number of factors how behind it is. It's normal for internet feeds to actually be more live then tv.

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
where is the bowling subforum? i have some Opinions

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Errant Gin Monks posted:

know what i think we need to establish???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Grinnblade posted:

LMAO bowling on fs1, hell yeah

Balding middle aged men as far as the eye can see.