Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Gg ez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That one's not so good even if it does start with a count of "1, 2, 5"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
I want to root for the bird team here because who the gently caress tolerates the loving cowboys but also this bird team is kinda bad and annoying.

This is game of strange feelings, for me.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You have to give him a hand regardless

Wrong Griffin

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You have to give him a hand regardless

:golfclap:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
That spoon thing is so loving lame

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Every time they show Carroll's reaction to a call he doesn't agree with, I get a glimpse into how he must have looked the first time he came to the realization that the government's timeline for 9/11 didn't quite add up

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
Has a touchdown ever been scored on the back of 100 pass interference yards

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

That spoon thing is going to be really useful for Zeke Elliott when he's in a nursing home in his forties.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol that ruled

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

GrimGypsy posted:

make it a 30 yard penalty every time someone does the cereal-eating or 'first down point' taunts IMO

lol, Elliot just did both.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
i hope the cowboys realize that without a seattle kicker there's absolutely not point in taking a 6 point lead

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
:killdozer:

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Lol Seahawks are embarrassing

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
:fork:?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I think this running back has something.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
Welp ggwp

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Dat stiffarm

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

close to it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Elliot is good at punching people in the mouth

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
turns out the pinkey tackle is a bad idea

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
What is Elliott’s stupid rear end dance thing?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
lol I can't believe i'm getting as mad as I am about a team I didn't think would make the playoffs

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

Loutre posted:

Has a touchdown ever been scored on the back of 100 pass interference yards

The first Saints Cowboys game this year. The only Saints touchdown.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone explain the Carroll 9/11 jokes? I (briefly) looked it up and couldn’t find him saying anything about it.

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
Seattle seems really good at pass interference maybe they should try again on that

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Can someone explain the Carroll 9/11 jokes? I (briefly) looked it up and couldn’t find him saying anything about it.

He's a truther

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
The defense bails out the offense last drive, then they go backwards 12 yards, now they lose

Seems about right for Pete caroll, known bad coach and coward

somedude
Mar 27, 2011

Errant Gin Monks posted:

What is Elliott’s stupid rear end dance thing?

"Feed me"

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Another red zone turnover would be cool and make this enjoyable.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Its Rinaldo posted:

lol I can't believe i'm getting as mad as I am about a team I didn't think would make the playoffs

I feel the same way

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MazelTovCocktail posted:

hes a truther

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Alright boys if they score a touchdown on this drive here, I want us to get out there and run a screen-- Brian Shotty

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

sweet thursday posted:

Every time they show Carroll's reaction to a call he doesn't agree with, I get a glimpse into how he must have looked the first time he came to the realization that the government's timeline for 9/11 didn't quite add up

Lmao I thought this was just a funny joke post

then just to be safe I googled "Pete Carroll 9/11"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

We need a td

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Well, I mean he hasn't make any explicit statements. He just asks questions.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Its Rinaldo posted:

god, fuckin same

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

somedude posted:

"Feed me"

That’s awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Two years ago, Carroll met with former Army chief of staff and four-star general Peter Chiarelli and, according to Deadspin citing "sources," brought up many popular conspiracy theories concerned with the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, on the World Trade Center and quizzed Chiarelli about their veracity.

When asked by USA TODAY Sports on Tuesday about the "9/11 Truth" movement and supporters who back him, Carroll made no attempt to deny his interest.

"Any notoriety is good I guess," Carroll said, when told by USA TODAY Sports how he had become a favorite among Truth activists. "I will always be interested in the truth, yeah."