Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

BREAKING NEWS! DOGS I JUST loving SAW!

WAIT! TWO DOGGOS!?

THREE!? OH MY GOD

And dancing and stuff. Also basketball. I dunno I just kinda blacked out after the third dog. Heart couldn't handle it.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/5urWWaD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
The facial expression on those dogs :lol:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
This is the best kind of news.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

MaxPowers posted:

Spamming alliance with " join wholesquad " for 36 hours hardly counts as a meltdown. Why the hell are we talking about eve in the current events thread? I guess I didnt get the point " hey you guys are bandwagoning on really boring lovely posts " through.

the point is your melt down over trump being in the current events thread isn't a gimmick but is rather in character of you since you've done this before

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
as an expert I can safely say those are some Good Dogs.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i can confirm the goodness of those pups

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Soulex posted:

BREAKING NEWS! DOGS I JUST loving SAW!

WAIT! TWO DOGGOS!?

THREE!? OH MY GOD

And dancing and stuff. Also basketball. I dunno I just kinda blacked out after the third dog. Heart couldn't handle it.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/5urWWaD

These dogs are good, please keep us updated as the news develop.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Goddamn little dog sneakers for the parquet is the best.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Goddamn little dog sneakers for the parquet is the best.

^this^

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Australian Shepherd best Shepherd.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081735898679701505
Pinned tweet.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I wonder how long it will take before republicans are willing to override a veto if they ever will.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
poo poo is going to for-real start breaking down sometime around the beginning of next <checks calendar> uh...tomorrow. Important things are going to stop working tomorrow. So really who knows, but more people are going to start suffering over this stupid loving wall.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wonder how long it will take before republicans are willing to override a veto if they ever will.

the ones up in 2020 in the senate are already squirming

bitch o'connell is in hiding

it'd be goddamn hilarious

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I've gotten used to the GOT final season ads on the subway but this is a bit much.

Really though, didn't HBO tell him to stop using that?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Vasudus posted:

poo poo is going to for-real start breaking down sometime around the beginning of next <checks calendar> uh...tomorrow. Important things are going to stop working tomorrow. So really who knows, but more people are going to start suffering over this stupid loving wall.

Food stamps and tax returns will be delayed toward the end of the month. I think that'll break a lot of Republicans in more rural states (Sasse, Alexander, Murkowski).

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MaxPowers posted:

Dont tell me what to do dad!

The poo poo I have for you in the mod queue can get worse, just a reminder.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Nephzinho posted:

I've gotten used to the GOT final season ads on the subway but this is a bit much.

Really though, didn't HBO tell him to stop using that?

They did but apparently parody exemptions cover the usage and lol since when has Trump faced any consequences? He can literally do whatever he wants

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gardner broke the other day with someone else. Folds faster than a hotel maid.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

GoGoGadget posted:

They did but apparently parody exemptions cover the usage and lol since when has Trump faced any consequences? He can literally do whatever he wants

Assaulting women is one thing, but getting away with IP theft from HBO? Surely he can't be that untouchable.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Nephzinho posted:

Assaulting women is one thing, but getting away with IP theft from HBO? Surely he can't be that untouchable.

I mean, in the hellverse the GOP wants with powerless women and omnipotent corporations...

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm a loving moron, I naively think that people suffering should be a consideration of lawmakers and POTUS in getting things unfucked :)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1081928516533452801?s=21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi4n4iXY-A

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Soulex posted:

Which one? OB?

I used to go to the Hillcrest farmer's market every weekend since I lived right by Texas & El Cajon, but I'm pretty sure I saw her at the Little Italy one as well

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

psydude posted:

Food stamps and tax returns will be delayed toward the end of the month. I think that'll break a lot of Republicans in more rural states (Sasse, Alexander, Murkowski).

House Dems are starting to draft up smaller bills to fund the treasury/irs/whatever so tax returns can be processed and I really don't see how McConnell is going to stop those from getting to Trump's desk.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cyks posted:

House Dems are starting to draft up smaller bills to fund the treasury/irs/whatever so tax returns can be processed and I really don't see how McConnell is going to stop those from getting to Trump's desk.

But the problem is Trump is going to loving veto because he's a huge pile of poo poo holding our nation hostage.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Just lol if he vetoes a tax return bill.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm already set to have my most complex tax filing ever this year so :lol: if they shut down the IRS

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Cyks posted:

psydude posted:

Just lol if he vetoes a tax return bill.

This is exactly the kind of situation I want House Dems to push.

Honestly I'd rather see us get away from the omnibus budget anyway, so if they have to piecemeal it and sell it to the public as "This bill funds your tax return" and "This bill funds emptying the toilets at national parks" I'm perfectly fine with that.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
What would happen if the majority of TSA screeners decided to call out sick/straight up quit? Would airports effectively close? Would there just be no security? Have a wedding to go to in upstate New York in a couple of weeks, wondering if I should be planning on not being able to get there by air

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Trying not to hold my laughter while I ask if TSA employees are unionized.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

That Works posted:

Trying not to hold my laughter while I ask if TSA employees are unionized.

They are but their own loving employees don't support them.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Wasabi the J posted:

They are but their own loving employees don't support them.

Surprised they are and that's sad.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is this real

https://twitter.com/singharj/status/1081208536573595651

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Could our resident Tory job creator explain how this is a good thing or did he take his posting ball and go home again?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

That is loving stunning.

Also, this might be the first Bolton headline in history that hasn't pissed me off:
https://twitter.com/sommervilletv/status/1081976472162787328

It's a lie of course, but whatever.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

psydude posted:

Chuds are already blaming Dems for any ill effects. This isn't The Mattering, at least not yet.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

House can't get Trump's tax returns if the IRS isn't open :tapshead:

Fake edit - also lol Google auto suggests 'tax returns' the AI is already strapped in for 2019

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm really worried about the TSA thing. DIA is over capacity most days, I cant imagine that having a staff shortage is going to help the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Madurai posted:

Chuds are already blaming Dems for any ill effects. This isn't The Mattering, at least not yet.

I honestly don't think there is anything this admin can do to make true beliver red hats not continue to fully support them