Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Vaah posted:

Why does videogame music bop so hard

because its good, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Riatsala posted:

Someone program me a chrome extension that gives me an emptyquote hotkey for whatever post I'm looking at

SA Needful has a literal :emptyquote: button and you're gonna need it for this thread

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

DizzyBum posted:

Oh god I woke up an hour ago and had breakfast and just finished catching up on the thread and I still have to walk and feed the dog and take a shower and aaaaaaaa :gonk:

Impressive! I had a borgor and shitposted, you're more productive than I.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

The Journey Fraternity posted:

I had to look it up to remember it but as soon as it hit I was 7 again so thanks for that <3

:h:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Monathin posted:

SA Needful has a literal :emptyquote: button and you're gonna need it for this thread

i still update the thread and write all my posts manually, one of these days i'm gonna wear out my f5 key

bUT NOT TODAY!

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Monathin posted:

And it's in the OP, speedfriendo! I gotchu!

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

DizzyBum posted:

Oh god I woke up an hour ago and had breakfast and just finished catching up on the thread and I still have to walk and feed the dog and take a shower and aaaaaaaa :gonk:

My breakfast right now is OJ while I figure out what I actually want :sludgepal:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I've got the whole week off so I can watch pretty much all of ADGQ this year ftw

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Monathin posted:

For real I switched to chrome just for for Needful and it's awesome. I just wish it posted :emptyquote: as well ;p

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Your Computer posted:

i still update the thread and write all my posts manually, one of these days i'm gonna wear out my f5 key

bUT NOT TODAY!

:emptyquote:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Your Computer posted:

bUT NOT TODAY!

:same:

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer

Waffles Inc. posted:

:siren: donate and get some baked goods day #1 :siren:

hokay so my friends say i make tasty stuff and GDQ is the perfect thing to watch while cooking and also baking is super comfy and very #OnBrand for me and i posted a lot about baking last GDQ so i want to send people treats

if you

- donate to GDQ
- are comfortable PMing your address to an internet person and eating things and internet person sends you

post a screencap proof of your donation and put #WafflesBaking in the post so I can search posts for when the thread goes to hyperspeed

i'll put everyone who does into an RNG and send two people some of the day's treats

today's baked goods: salted chocolate chip shortbread cookies

i'm gonna do the drawing like, this evening sometime i'll make a post before entries are "closed"

have fun and be comfy speedfriends

(also to answer your question Lobster i'm so sorry but i have zero experience doing gluten free baking i'm so sorry :( so i won't be doing anything gluten free sorry sorry :( )

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Hey, everyone, here's a reminder to stay safe: eat healthy, drink lots of water, and remember you're loved no matter how much you don't think you deserve it

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Fuuuuuck 3 minutes before going live and we're already almost 60 pages in. Also, morning!

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Dunban posted:

I've got the whole week off so I can watch pretty much all of ADGQ this year ftw

:bisonyes:

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Well GDQ, I made it, despite your directions.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
shoutout to the buttcoins ad I'm going to see 5 billion times

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

pulp rag posted:

Hey, everyone, here's a reminder to stay safe: eat healthy, drink lots of water, and remember you're loved no matter how much you don't think you deserve it

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Who was saying we wouldn't reach page 69 before it starts? Technically it hasn't started yet, and we're well on the way.

Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

Genthil posted:

Fuuuuuck 3 minutes before going live and we're already almost 60 pages in. Also, morning!

Good morning! :)

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

lmfao

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Spinball music loving OWNED

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

pulp rag posted:

Eat borgor, drink pepsi and remember you're loved no matter how much you don't think you deserve it.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
lmao toxic caves

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

pulp rag posted:

♥♥♥

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

:sanix: hell yes sonic spinball music slaps :sanix:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
The only good thing to come out of Spinball

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

parabolic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2IE1Yn9eA

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

What do we get if they all get checked off?

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
This song slaps

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

parabolic posted:

ah, parabolic, welcome

i hope you're prepared for an unforgettable chat thread

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

:sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Vaah posted:

Spinball music loving OWNEDS