Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
how come there isn't a full genre of wh40k style blood and skull walls drawn up yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
the wall will also come with coffins equipped with ipod speakers that launch immigrant children into the sun

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wind turbines? What kind of commie wouldn't want to use good ol' fashioned American coal?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the wall should be lined with giant boilers burning beautiful clean coal to fire massive geysers of boiling water and steam 100 feet into the air

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

make the wall put of subterranean elevators so we can launch eva wherever it's needed

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

declare martial law to build the wall when

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

Later, Tapper turned to Trump’s questionable claim Friday that “some” former presidents “have told me” that they should have built a border wall during their presidencies. Spokespeople for former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have denied as much, Tapper pointed out, and Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama never endorsed a wall. Who was Trump talking about?

Mulvaney said the comment “boils down” to “semantic difficulties”: A steel bollard fence may not be considered a wall, he said, but “that’s fine.” He didn’t say which former presidents had been in touch with Trump.

“You don’t know what president it was, then?” Tapper asked.

“No, I don’t know what the presidents mean when they said they weren’t supporting a wall,” Mulvaney responded.

“Which presidents told him?” Tapper tried again.

“I have no idea,” Mulvaney admitted. “I have not asked the President that question.”

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Put the fans on the wall. Who's going to climb a wall that has 120ft blades whipping around?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pooky posted:

Put the fans on the wall. Who's going to climb a wall that has 120ft blades whipping around?

cant wait for the terrorists to cross the border with fizzy lifting drinks

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

ghost lincoln started haunting fox news, is now a chud

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

ghost lincoln started haunting fox news, is now a chud

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

renewables are massively gay, instead the wall should also be an extremely hot coal fueled furnace that no one could safely touch. station troops along the entirety of its length to continually shovel fresh coal into it. bing bong boom, coal industry revived, illegal immigration solved

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_uMH8Xpy0

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
just remembered that a troll told AOC to kick steve scalise's cane and he saw it and reposted it for the entire world and im loving rolling

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

What's wrong with making the wall cost $80 Trillion instead of $78 Billion? I'm smart like Bill Mitchell!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Crow Jane posted:

I want someone to ask Trump to name even one GoT character

Love our sister forum

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
If all the bad people are coming in through airports the wall should be tall enough to keep airplanes out too.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

he didn't say American presidents

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
"Surely this week will unravel the presidency", I say as I chase my klonopin with a beer at noon

Go birds!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trump appreciates game of thrones because two major characters are blood-relatives who gently caress each other

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

emfive posted:

If all the bad people are coming in through airports the wall should be tall enough to keep airplanes out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85MDZfZr1ag

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

white sauce posted:

Love our sister forum

'love' in the regular way, or 'love' in the game of thrones way...?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

:yeah:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

brb, Gonna call a dozen Steel CEOs and ask them each to get engineering degrees so they can design and build a wall.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

infrastructure

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I did a thing posted:

"Surely this week will unravel the presidency", I say as I chase my klonopin with a beer at noon

Go birds!

Things have ratcheted up a decent amount in just the two days the dems have held the house. When's the first time they are going to have a hearing with any of his cabinet members or agency heads?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
oh, so now she’s a monarchist? AOC is cancelled!

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081959388246609920

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtbKSXoueks

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
When do we get to see the fat bitch's tax returns? I wanna know how much money he owes russia

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mulvaney is in so far over his stupid potato head

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

skaboomizzy posted:

Trump appreciates game of thrones because two major characters are blood-relatives who gently caress each other

Trump walking naked through the streets as everyone chants PISS

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gravy Jones posted:

Cease to resist giving my goodbye
Drive my car into the ocean
You think i'm dead but I sail away
On a....

walllllllll

walllllllllllllllll

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Joementum posted:

oh, so now she’s a monarchist? AOC is cancelled!

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081959388246609920

honestly i didnt think the movie three kings was good enough to justify a holiday but ill still support her anyway

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Very rarely Trump's childlike understanding of how the world works can be endearing. But less so of late.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"im not a CIA op! im not a CIA op!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a horny cricket
https://twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/1081953170392256512

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

punished milkman posted:

renewables are massively gay, instead the wall should also be an extremely hot coal fueled furnace that no one could safely touch. station troops along the entirety of its length to continually shovel fresh coal into it. bing bong boom, coal industry revived, illegal immigration solved
:agreed:
im tired of all this gay wall energy

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

build the wall out of vibranium so that any ropes or ladders will bounce off of it harmlessly and also so Disney can further expand their monopoly

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

PostNouveau posted:

When do we get to see the fat bitch's tax returns? I wanna know how much money he owes russia

he owes them sex numbers, he owes them weed numbers, poo poo, he owes them a whole helluva a lot a hitler numbers too. the dude owes only the best numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

skaboomizzy posted:

Trump doesn't have the attention span